youtu.be/ZLfleqAXDXc
youtube.com/watch?v=vkdiD-hHib0
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

First for historic visit

schtroumpf

oh I am subscribed to a ton and even then i dont see some
and dont get me started on searches, and individual channels "video -> show all videos" which DOESNT ACTUALLY SHOW ALL VIDEOS
i fucking hate google for castrating youtube and internet searches in general

This thread shall recognize that Eastern Europe will rise as the Western half dies.

MAGA

>yes goyim, give us ceo's more ta breaks

You're a kind soul you know that.

REMEMBER TO SAY
>MERRY CHRISTMAS
PROUDLY AND OFTEN THIS
>CHRISTMAS
SEASON!

Will President Trump pull a Goldwater and sue the media?

thanks

>ABC fake news again

>OFF BY ONE
LOL

I doubt it, don't get me wrong they wont' fall either but I just don't see how the fuck they are supposed to rise

>all the jews in msm are screeching about the bill passing
really heckles my shekels

>mfw I'm the CEO getting tax breaks

>20 posts of jealous rage by the swede poster.
Feels good man.

I really wish to be a European
They are so superiour in every way

He was on to their game.

>151872023
>making Californians and New Yorkers who have some of the highest income taxes pay their income taxes without deductions is a tax cut to the rich
I'll try again.

for instance, Jared talking right now on live stream
youtu.be/vkdiD-hHib0

supposedly from the brookings inst youtube (as shown under the stream)
click that, stream not on channel homepage, go to videos page, stream not there
ok, let's switch to live streams.. not there
where is it? is it unlisted? it doesnt say it is
how did user find it? i dont know
this is life on google

GREAT POST REPOST THANKS ANONS:

Latest rundown on recent developments with regards to Mueller investigation and related thing(s). Picture related for Trump's reaction.

Office of Inspector General is reviewing the role played in the Hillary Clinton email investigation by Peter Strzok

FBI officials were concerned solely about the leaking of details of the tarmac meeting & tried to hide these records - Judicial Watch

Nunes pushing for Contempt of Congress against Rosenstein and Wray due to stonewalling with regards to Strozk.

Grassley pushing Rosenstein about why he hasn't done shit to McCabe.

/Who is Mr. Strozk/

> Hillary had to give an FBI interview because of the emails. It was not under oath (the very thing that got Papadopoulos and Flynn, lying under oath) nor recorded and three days later Comey say he recommended no indictment.
> the FBI agent present, Strozk, was just outed as a Hilllary supporter / Trump detractor and fired from the Mueler investigation. He was also likely the FBI agent that brought the Fusion GPS dossier over the investigation
> the DOJ official present, Laufman, head of the “independent email probe” is a Hillary donor and ****still at the DOJ**** and head the department responsible for atomic energy and FARA compliance (the very stuff that got Manafort and likely, dangled over Flynn’s head)

The geographics make eastern europe inferior. It's like the south in the USA but at least they have access to sea ports.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>Big corps don't pay taxes
>Raise the tax again
>Why are local businesses dying? Clearly we are not taxing high enough

So obsessed.

I don't know man, he made some fair points desu

Made my morning that much better

Can someone tell me why Antifa hates everyone? And everything in the world? And what is their dream that they see?

CORPORATE TAX
>Both measures would cut the corporate tax rate to 20 percent from 35 percent
>Senate version would set lower rate in 2019, year later than House.
INDIVIDUAL TAX RELIEF TO INDIVIDUALS.
>Senate, unlike the House, would provide only temporary tax relief to individuals, ending tax cuts for them in 2026.
FEDERAL DEFICIT
>Before accounting for any economic growth, both bills are expected to add more than $1.4 trillion to the federal deficit over 10 years.
INDIVIDUAL DEDUCTIONS FOR STATE AND LOCAL TAXES
>House would eliminate all, Senate would leave a deduction for property taxes, which would be capped at $10,000.
MORTGAGE INTEREST DEDUCTION
>House would restrict that break to loans of $500,000 or less with regard to new purchases of homes.
>The Senate legislation would leave the current $1 million cap in place.
MULTINAT COMPANIES' OFFSHORE EARNINGS.
>House would tax those profits at 14 percent for earnings held as cash and 7 percent for less-liquid assets
>Senate contains a lengthy section that has no direct mention of the rates, but a person familiar with the Senate plan said they'd be 14.5 percent for cash and 7.5 percent for less-liquid assets.
PASS-THROUGHS
>Senators Ron Johnson and Steve Daines announced their support for the tax bill after securing agreement on a bigger tax break for the owners of pass-through enterprises, including small businesses, S-corporations, partnerships and sole-proprietorships. An original 17.4 percent deduction would rise to 23 percent.

Who is Jared talking to?

That isn't the case though, Eastern Europe is still horrendously underdeveloped and not at all growing as fast as comparable economies. The whole of Europe is lackluster. People are just obsessed that certain small, low population, underdeveloped areas are quite white and shall remain so due to their lack of a welfare system and large economy.

>don't get me wrong they wont' fall either but I just don't see how the fuck they are supposed to rise
They won't, people who have a singular focus on whiteness assume that they will suddenly be some world superpower when that doesn't make sense in any context.

That is a major issue and factor in addition to their age demographics and emigration versus immigration situation.

>i know people like you, with your skin and your hair.

holy fucking shit that's funny

Doing everything the opposite the western half is doing?
The only bad thing about the Eastern half is that they're closer to Turkey, there's an Albania, and Bosnia exists. That's their only problems.

I know.

FULL EXPENSING
>Senator Jeff Flake, who was a holdout over deficit concerns, agreed to vote "yes" after Republican leaders agreed to change a provision allowing the full expensing of business capital investments to sunset after five years. Flake worried that Congress would be unable to eliminate the benefit cold turkey, allowing it to bleed red ink for years to come. But the Arizona Republican says the change would instead phase out full expensing over three years beginning in year six.
RETIREMENT SAVINGS
>Senator Susan Collins said she persuaded Republican leaders to retain catch-up contributions to retirement accounts for church, charity, school and public employees.
MEDICAL EXPENSES
>Collins also said she was able to include language to reduce the threshold for deducting unreimbursed medical expenses for two years to 7.5 percent of household income from 10 percent.
STATE AND LOCAL PROPERTY TAXES
>Collins has proposed an amendment that would retain a federal deduction for up to $10,000 in state and local property taxes.
INDIVIDUAL ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX
>Rescinding a proposed repeal of the AMT and instead increase exemption levels and phase-out thresholds is also on the table.
CORPORATE ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX
>rescinding a proposed repeal of the corporate AMT.
REPATRIATION
>Another change could be to increase tax rates on U.S. corporate profits held overseas to 14 percent for liquid assets and 7 percent for illiquid holdings, up from 10 percent and 5 percent, respectively

apparently the jew has duel loyalties. fuckin shocking, i know.

Could you be more vague please?

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

And I know we won't fight alone

Good news everyone! I have a massive erection, and I also like lower taxes.

And Russia, plus China through economic warfare I'm sure. Their new silk road project is probably part of their plan

Jelly Status: Jiggling

>mfw Trump won Pennsylvania
will anything ever top that night, /ptg/?

anti-fascism is actually just anti-government, anti-bureaucracy, anti-power... anarchy. but only to destroy the current admin. that anarchy part is getting them in trouble

GRAHAM ON NORTH KOREA:
>We're getting close to military conflict.
>We're running out of time.
>Time to start sending American dependents out of South Korea.

Trump OP, does this not trigger your ADHD having this listing out of chronological order?
NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #42 (Rosa Parks) 12/2/17
youtu.be/UnMNe9P1V_8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis Presser on ME 12/3/17
youtu.be/OKBjcFI_NR4
>CIA Dir Pompeo interview @Reagan Def Forum 12/2/17
youtu.be/ZLfleqAXDXc

Live seminar, link on Drudge

youtube.com/watch?v=vkdiD-hHib0

met this guy in town today, felt really uncomfortable and just backed off slowly, are all Americans like this?

>Antifa wants a Cultural Revolution like in China
>Rich people dead or broke
>Conservatives dead or broke
>Religious leaders dead or broke
They don't realize they'll end up like "The sent-down, rusticated, or "educated" youth" in China after the revolution.

nope. nothing will ever beat the first time this sort of thing happened. he broke the mold.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

We will come for you

I can see more countries joining the EU to survive this.

I'm certain in time they can improve.
Russia has its own problems that turn into its own unique category.

>ID: Syri
>Syria

Was he Muslim?

>meme flag
hello, my fellow (((american)))

fresh tay post from yesterday.
>thic

fuck ignore that

;^)

i'm not adhd tho
and I post a Trump video first, be it speech/weekly address and such for maximum visibility since no one reads the pastebin
at most they read the first one or two links on new appearances

typical jewish shapeshifting. fuck of heeb.

I will never stop irrationally hating Albania and Bosnia and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

>oy vey, dont be like that!

ANY DRUMPFIES WHO WANTS FREE ROCK CDS AND BEER?

Bolton shilling for Kushner

She really is thicc...

No.

You got any Rush CD's? I lost all mine.

>On December 22, 1968, Chairman Mao directed the People's Daily to publish a piece entitled "We too have two hands, let us not laze about in the city", which quoted Mao as saying "The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.
This is the dems' future but they don't see it

Vote on Raise Act when?
Healthcare can just fuck off until when/if we get 60 senators
Giving free money to insurance companies like the last bill doesn't accomplish anything.
The only real positive was the mandate killing and the tax bill has that covered

Not an argument
>inb4 whiter than you Achmed

jews gonna jew

Trump is a woman hating racist. If you support him you are an evil person

so?

My Peter Paul and Mary tape from 1982 just stopped working last week...
:( feelsbadman.png

Trump winning California

Hey I have a question for britbongs or anyone else that might have some insight into it...

I remember seeing a couple of Brits saying that after trump did a thing with those tweets there was a certain... Almost pride that seemed to have been felt silently by alot of Brits. Was this a meme or is this actually a thing that is going on? Will the eternal Anglo rise again?

Pls respond

George Webb is saying that Strzok is likely an op name for Andrew McCabe

wew

>why yes I'm a Swede
>pic related

>are all Americans like this?
no, only about 56% are

>Not an argument

Muhhh dickk.
Hopefully she doesn't freak out and starve herself since she's been asked numerous times lately whether she's pregnant

if we we were to first strike north korea.....it'd probably around noon-2 pm eastern time on a random day....the world would be shocked as would be kim

Dont complain if a person of color the next time punches a Nazi.

Trump is a jewish supremacist. If you cant handle Trump move back to the congo.

If you don't support President Trump you are an evil person

>the entire left wants a celebrated uprising like in France
>middle class robbed and killed
>conservatives robbed and killed
>christians robbed and killed
>white people robbed and killed
FTFY

as long as they dont complain when they get a bullet in the head, i wont complain ;^)
oh wait they'll be dead wont they

George Webb is also a source for disinformation and wild goose chases. Might as well quote Alex Jones.

OBSTRUCTION

OF

JUSTICE

TREASON

IMPEACHMENT

You are going to net nuked tomorrow morning fags.

updated pastebin

>Jared Kushner @Saban Forum discussing jewishness of jews 12/3/17
youtu.be/vkdiD-hHib0

So Trump hurts your fee fees and you take it out on random strangers? People are free to express whatever beliefs they want long as they arent hurting anyone.

Theres a reason prisons are majority black and you are the prime example.

Conference on the tax bill starts tomorrow?

Thicc Tay Tay