Richard Spencer is having a rally today

what's the deal with this?
Is anyone showing up?

It should be like 12:00 in DC right now, are they starting soon or what is going on?

nobody cares

Starts at 2pm

Someone should be livestreaming I hope

white house rally about kate steinly and immigration

Tick tock

Flip off George Washington University while you're down there.

Its a cesspool filled to the brim with liberal trash.

I'm heading down. I'll be wearing a green shirt and motorcycle helmet (good as a bashing weapon and covering your face)

The domain altright.com is only worth 40k.

while breitbart.com is worth $850million.

How come such a big difference?

He said 2 PM not noon buddy

>Protesting a verdict
How? What do you want? You can't try someone for the same crime twice.

Aww, did Cletus have to settle for milking cows instead of getting into a real field because mummy and daddy (brother and sister) have the intellectual ability of a banana peel?

Blacks do it all the time.

Funny. Now mock black people, the people that make hillbillies look like gods.

Sure thing bud.

>noon in DC
it's 1:00 EST
also nobody cares because Spencer is still suspicious as fuck. I honestly can't tell if he's a fed or just autistic

Shilling for Israel.

I can't tell if Richard Spencer is controlled opposition or just retarded.

he's done more for the movement than any of you

Getting a few hundred autists to wave tiki torches around while screeching about the jews and running over a fat chick with a car is helping the movement?

well he got people talking about. he does speeches. excuse me what have you done

hopefully someone punches him again

So when does it start and what is it abooth

starts in about 30 minutes. It's about the Steinle verdict
(super liberal city letting an illegal immigrant who killed a white woman walk free)

Hopefully the country falls and the police disappear so we Americans can kill every single last one of you BLM faggots.

The only reason you niggers are still alive in this country is because the police protect you from us.

So please, continue your war against them, we'll fucking hunt you down like the subhuman shit you are.