Update on ant-immigration rally at Lafayette Square

Anyone have a video stream? I can be there in about an hour. Should I go?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aletweetsnews/status/937395225957404672
weev.net/richard-spencer-wants-you-to-go-to-a-rally-with-guns-please-dont/
twitter.com/KarlaAnnCote/status/937395195523592193
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should go its at 2pm

I was sitting here and thinking
>something is happening today
>...but what was it again?
cup finals here today, yeah a bit late in the year for soccer if you ask me they are lit running in the snow on ice.

Anyways it was this
ah okay, I assume threads will pop up when it starts. Hope there is some keks to be deilvered today

was just there. hardly anyone has turned up. i think 15 people max. doesn't seem like it's worth it and i doubt they're going to rally seeing as how little the group is there.

>its 12:30
>the rally is at 2pm
>omg why is nobody there

lol really?

Yeah I'm still sitting in my underwear.

Is this a protest against immigration in general? Even legal? If so, why?

Because they want an ethnostate

bumping

because brown people make countries worse

Why aren't they going to the source of the problem (Jews) rather than fighting their machinations?

because there is like 10 million jews in the country and like 100 million brown people

buAmping

>Lithuania
>you have barely any shitskins in your country. You don't know what it's like living with niggers.

Then why not protest Jewish media control? Why aren't they trying to inform the people of who really runs this country?

Answer: because the Alt-Right is being lead by Jews.

Because screaming about Jews in front of the White House is not going to resonate with the average white conservative as well as throwing out MUDs and building a wall you dumb fag

>ethnostate
explain
So they are only against brown people immigration?

Sorry for being retarded, explain this shit to me as if I'm 5.

ethnostate like a country mostly of one race

The fuck are you going to do with all the brown people that are already in the country?

Don't antagonize that faggot. He's one of those refuse to review the material kinda dissenters. They want us quagmired I'm much Jews instead of taking any step forward towards our goals.

So instead of attacking the source of the problem, you're going to protest niggers and spics and chinks while being lead by a guy with a Nazi haircut. In effect you will paint yourself as a white supremacist and turn the entire fucking country against you. Pure genius!

RWDS

First I'm not saying I want an ethnostate. Second I think they would send them to any country of their choosing within the realm of possibilities. Third I don't know that they want it like 100% white just like 90% white

They don't want violence against non whites so far as I can tell. Just want a safe space for whites lol

Deport/remove incentives to breed. Basically treat them as we are being treated currently.

>Implying this doesn't happen regardless
By all means go out in public and decry the jews. Hell just do it online. I'm on the same side and ignore/laugh at your types. It's a trap to dwell on the jq with no answer in sight. Being "anti-Semitic" is received much better than protesting immigration and sanctuary cities.

>100% white
The ultimate goal to work for
>90% white
The current goalpost. Basically a restoration to pre 1960's America. A realistic goal as well, while 100% is nearly impossible.

Make certain parts of America whites only then? Making the whole country that way seems unreal.

Im anti-ant-immigration. What do we need alien ants for? We have enough already here. The new ants will just take the jobs of the native ants and will drive wages down. Fuck illegal ant-immigrant

I think they really just don't how they go around building those ant hills everywhere. It's an eyesore!

Your idol Hitler would disagree.

bamping. Well Sup Forums, should I go?

anti-Semitism was a default back then. Seriously it wasn't the thought crime it is today. Your also making a big jump that I am a "Nazi".

>By all means go out in public and decry the jews. Hell just do it online. I'm on the same side and ignore/laugh at your types. It's a trap to dwell on the jq with no answer in sight. Being "anti-Semitic" is received much better than protesting immigration and sanctuary cities.

Divide and conquer is the game the Jews are playing. That's how they conquer nations. And by protesting immigration and not Jewish control, you're falling right into their hands. Once you go out there and protest immigration, they're going to say that you hate all people of color, and the dumbasses will believe them. You're going to be hated anyway, and you'll be labeled a Nazi anyway, so why not go straight to the source of the problem? Call out the Jews.

ya dude go it will be awesome

>divide and conquer

shut the fuck up fag its clear you are fucking brown.

for real? should I keep you all posted?

ya dude post pictures

Your half way there. The thing is your not going to undo the brainwashing Jews have done to whites and non-whites fast enough to make a difference. I don't know why I'm engaging with you anymore you've already outed yourself as a shill.

Where does the Russian delegation check in at the rally. Since Flynn is working with the Feds and Manafort won't talk, how do we get instructions now?

Wear your polo, khakis and don't forget the tiki torch!

MAGA!

Hey.
There is no alt right.

I'm heading their now. Any Antifa show up will get their skulls cracked.

Now is the perfect time to call out the Jews because many Americans are aware that the media is lying to them, and they want answers. So give it to them. Imagine how many people you could redpill if thousands of protesters were marching with signs that said "Jewish Mafia Controls the Media".

probly not a good idea to assault people in front of the white house

DC police and secret service dont fuck around with monkey business on the mall.

Yes. These illegals are destroying our country.
"Illegal immigrants" are ==trespassers==, here criminally, and need to be executed. Those that are working are also ==thieves== and need to be made examples of.

In self defence of course. If they start shit though they're getting whacked with a motorcycle helmet.

So go do it! Nobody's stopping you! Your not going to. Your just try to cripple/pol/ us by keeping our focus on something that for the time being is stupid.

>now is the perfect time to call out the jews

Not really. White people dont even love themselves yet and see themselves with their own interests. You have no idea what you are talking about which is why im glad educated professionals are doing activism and not chan-tards

You have to defeat the sub-bosses first.

Okay guys. I'll be wearing a leather jacket with red hoodie

>south african flag
mate, how do you get trolled this easily?

you low IQ scum are what makes it hard having an american flag on Sup Forums

Send them to Lithuania. Lurk more.

It’s a trap.

Like i said. always remember cantwell. If you have to take a punch take it and go home instead of getting thrown in solitary for "hate crimes" like he was. He literally got fucked for exactly what you are describing.

DC police doesnt play games and does not have any political preferences.

>Now is the perfect time to call out the Jews because many Americans are aware that the media is lying to them, and they want answers. So give it to them. Imagine how many people you could redpill if thousands of protesters were marching with signs that said "Jewish Mafia Controls the Media".
This is what irritates me. No fuckin strategy. lets call out the JEEEEEWS!!!!
What are the Jewish power centers?
The Fed Reserve
ADL/Jewish Lobby
Media

These need to be attacked. Calling out the Jew directly by saying Jews suck is to abstract and normies don't understand it. Instead call out the power centers and state facts on why these power centers are bad. The rest falls into place. Use your fuckin heads!

t. miguel jones

you have to respond to and rebuke every shill. Every single one. You cant be trolled if you know its trolling

why do you say that? I'm not going to participate in anything I just want to watch the spectacle

>these need to be attacked

they are attacking themselves when they go after trump and his policies openly every day. Americans are getting redpilled by experience not because people are screaming through a megaphone on the street

Spencer is the most obvious fed ever, he glows in the dark.

Genocide.

>White people dont even love themselves yet and see themselves with their own interests

They're going to hate themselves even more when they see people like you getting into fights with dark people and telling them to get out of your country. You should be joining forces with blacks and Hispanics to take down your common enemy. You need allies to win this war. With your current mentality, instead of making allies, you're going to make more enemies.

Do you really think anyone reads your faggoty infographics? Put it in a better format.

Don't worry, this is Spencer and Enoch. You can expect
>Nazi flags
>"Roman" salutes
>Nazi slogans
>chanting about Jews
All the elements that alienate normies and burn up the political capital created by the acquittal of Kate Steinle's murderer will be there. "Kate's Wall" will now be tainted by association with Nazi LARPing.

Ben Garrison and Moonman will handle it

this, spencer is a cia shill. Fuck him he's just trying to make us look like radicals but we can't be radical, remember niggies, we chaotic neutral.

you're saying he's CIA?

>they are going to hate you more

not when the media and democrats are siding with kate steinly's killer and trump is retweeting anti muslim videos

stop posting in this thread you are retarded and cant compete

Is it bad that sitting in my room alone watching this is the highlight of my weekend?

>was just there
>south africa

So now you're going to fight Muslims too. And there's yet another enemy that Jews have created for you. While you're fighting all these other groups of people, the Jews are laughing at your stupidity.

White people are their own enemies.

starts in 10 minutes, still not seeing a stream

bad sign

ya jews created the muslims despite christendom being at war with these people for like 1400 years

you are so obviously brown I can smell your stink through the monitor

If that retard Spencer is involved, it's going to be a shit show. Be careful and don't actually participate in anything whatsoever.

His goal is dismantle the movement from the inside, piece by piece

that's a dude

You keep calling me stupid, yet you're not even smart enough to realize that Trump is your enemy. How many Jews does he need in his administration, and how many of his children need to marry Jews for you to figure it out?

Little baby boy.

What's your address?

>Ant-Immigration

>he doesn't know about Anzu

You are a fucking retard.

>you're saying he's CIA?
Either CIA or incredibly dumb. I am on the fence, but his funding sources seem fishy to me.

>actually falling for moarpheus cia memes

I'll get a stream going as soon as I get there. I'm taking the train so I wont be there for like another 45 min

can confirm. just went there and there were 3 mofos hanging around. has the rally been cancelled?

The alt-right's kryptonite

Op checking in.

not really

You know what’s the difference between trump and a reform Jew? Trump got Jewish grandkids.

stfu romania you weren't there.

Okay guys I'm off

lol antifa is there

spencer might have pulled a cointel move and announced the wrong time to embarass them

twitter.com/aletweetsnews/status/937395225957404672

Trump is literally president, who is tweeting out far right british nationalist group's anti-muslim propaganda in his spare time

He has absolutely proven himself in my book

weev.net/richard-spencer-wants-you-to-go-to-a-rally-with-guns-please-dont/

Antifa on scene. Very sad showing.

There's a Facebook stream but it won't let me link it. Pretty small Antifa showing (about 20 or so).

Hope Spencer tricked them.

weedman is there

lol these sad fucks

twitter.com/KarlaAnnCote/status/937395195523592193

HAHAHHA

Since when anti Muslim propaganda is a nationalist position? Are you a settler ?

Didn't take long.

SPENCER STREAM

pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy