What do you think about DNA test for genetic Ancestry?

What do you think about DNA test for genetic Ancestry?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2014/08/01/whos-keeping-your-data-safe-dna-banks-261136.html
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/index.html
aclu.org/other/newborn-dna-banking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Data gathering
Read the TOS. It literally States that they sell your genetic and personal information

Cool.
>Data Gathering by the ZUCC JEW
Not cool.

just trust me, goyim, give me your DNA

>not analizing your DNA by yourself

Ancestry headquarters is right next to NSA headquarters. 23andme's owner is the wife of the co-founder of google.

No reason to be paranoid about it, it's already too late. If you've ever served in the US Military they have it. Chances are if you are a Millennial or Gen X they have it already from your birthday.
If you want the DNA genealogy test just get it.

newsweek.com/2014/08/01/whos-keeping-your-data-safe-dna-banks-261136.html

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/04/baby.dna.government/index.html

aclu.org/other/newborn-dna-banking

>checked
/thread

It's a database of genenetic informations that government and private businesses can access anytime.
Amerimutts are so stupid and so mongrelized that they give out those informations willingly.

Not accurate enough.

Also I'm more interested in what makes people unique. Like genes for smartness, or punching power.

Yeah, now way I'm sending my DNA samples to god knows who.

I can tel you for a fact that my company buys and sells tons of data from DNA-testing ancestry companies like 23&me, and the other popular ones

We buy all the data, and sell it to insurance companies... insurance companies adjust your rates with this data based on diseases or genetic factors which you are more likely to be predisposed to.

tl;dr when you buy life insurance your rate might be higher because you take this test, also all your genetic info is saved in tons of databases across the world owned by any company who will pay us

Which one should I use to make sure I'm not a jew? Ancestry or 23andme?

You're literally paying Jews to take ownership of your DNA and give it to the Federal Government. Only the goy would be so dumb

Hey goy, Get in the database!
Ya, no.

staunchly against it

The companies like 23&me are run by jews. Not only that, but the jewess in charge is the SISTER of the owner of google. Personally I don't like the idea of someone that close to the Data Mining Company to have my entire genetic profile on-hand. I am kinda curious about what results I'd get, but it's just not worth it. Not worth them having my genetic data, and not worth the price.

Really, the only thing I really want to know is what my grandfather was. Both he and my grandmother are both Polish, but while she looked like a stereotypical polish woman, he had a fairly tan complexion in comparison.

that guy is clearly Italian

There I just saved you $100

Aren't those tests rigged to tell every white man they have 5 - 10% nigger DNA so they can spread the "FURST HUMANZ WAS AFRIKANZ AN SHEEEIIIT".

We wuz humans! Nope!

Will never be allowed, lefties want brown cock, not white.

The ancestry data itself is based on that presupposition.

I don't need that because i'm not a mutt like ameriorcs

It has to do with the just-so nature of how these tests base their ancestry readouts. They just look for correlations between self-identified groupings and then cross-reference. The problem lies with the fact that a group of people (group A) might in the first place identify as one thing but also have partial ancestry from another group (group B). Now when someone who's 100% group B goes to get his DNA tested, it might tell him he has a slight bit of ancestry from Group A. But it's not actually because he has Group A ancestors. It's because the people who self identified as Group A actually had some Group B blood and the test was calibrated as such.

Make sense? This is also why I believe a lot of people end up getting fractions of jew blood. Because ashkenazi jews are like half white and half semite or so, but the test just looks at them as a single self-identified group rather than being a mix of other groups (semite + white) and so actual white people might show up as being a little jewy because it's matching with some of the white genome of the jewish sample.

first they turn the frogs gay, then they start inserting chips, then they take dna to engineer creative bio-weapons for they own sick kicks

I can assure you that you're not pure

It's going to tell you you have jewish ancestry

Lol, yes you are. All meme flags are undercover Americans, and you are probably black as well.

Are those your results?

It's actually the founder's result

Bolshevik scum