Sargon of Akkad

>Sargon of Akkad
>H3h3
>Jordan Peterson

All these guys are attacked by both the left and the right. The left calls them altright but the actual altright calls them faggots. Who's side are they really on?

Sargon is a liberal athiest but a huge individualist, so he's on our side for now.

JP is similar, but he's more intelligent and deeply respects the funtions of our traditional social institutions, so he's even more on our side.

Ethan is a liberal brainlet who just likes laughing at crazy feminists. He distances himself from the right on purpose because he's bleeding heart, and also because he's an entertainer with 2 sides to please.

The side which makes them the most money, obviously.
Never trust the youtube jew

The pic related side.

Those faggots who sniff their own farts over how moderate they are.
It takes more than being a faggot neckbeard "individualist" to be on our side.

>individualist
>on our side
Pick one and only one faggot

they are on the side of making money, just like the oligarchs who control you

if you are engaged in a "battle" and you choose either to fight the immediate enemy only, or to engage in repetive non-contructive forms of battle (any "debate" any e-celeb has had ever) then you are essentially prolonging the battle t make profits off of it

>1 post by ID
>All these guys are attacked by both the left and the right
What about your mom OP, does tyrone fuck her left and right?

Since when did pol have a unitary side. Absurd.

This.

>the alt-right is just as bad as the SJWs!
>ok carl how are they just as bad?
>the alt-righters flagged a video!

that's what you get for being a centrist

>that image

this. Really there's no mystery here.

>whos side

theres no such a thing as "left" and "right"

Nice meme.

@op

i love all these guys and i know /pol does too. you're just a libtard. I'm a proud american and have been my whole life.

They don't call me a boomer for nothing youngster

Fuck off Peterson.

Free the dragon and slay your father.

Sargon started the Kekistan bullshit and basically destroyed Kek worship.

I unironiclly want him to die.

>Who's side are they on?
Totally against liberals and make youtube videos about their shitty political opinions. They hate liberals but don't want you to be nazis. And want your patreon money.

wrong. none of these self-serving cunts are on "our side". stop talking shit.

What's h3h3 done that's good lately?

I've liked him in the past but I'm pretty sure the online right has outstripped him.

You guys think in the most retarded of extremes.

Peterson is the only person listed that actually thinks for himself.

Individualism is often a prerequisite to being on our side. People start out individualists as a reaction to leftist collectivist culture, and then later find out there are others like them, and become rightist collectivists.

Sargon is a disguised conservative, "hey guys I'm a liberal but vote for Trump!!!", just pleasing his fanbase today for cash.

Peterson realized he could cash in hard on being against a bill that is literally no big deal. Also probably just pissed at SJWs in his campus.

H3h3 is just a random YouTube who randomly drops politics sometimes playing the extreme centrist that won't take any position at all, he knows he has a fanbase of both so he wants to keep them both for maximum cashin.

Thats how the E-celebs roll.

the alt-kike doesn't exist
give back your trips, you leaf faggot

>attacked by the right
no, they get attacked by Nazis. Who are also left.

Well. True. But I highly doubt Peterson will ever realize this.
I think he is a lost cause.

The point of Peterson is to subject the group to the will of the individuals, and this is precisely what is happening on the Right currently in reaction to the leftist politics. Its not the same sort of collectivism: its the will of a collective to assert themselves as individuals against tyranny, rather than subjecting individuals to collective desires.

If you rewatch his new years message to the world from last year, hes says this.

no, only impatient self loathing veruca salts decide to opt for the right collectivism. you are part of the problem.

H3 is a blood Jew, he is not on our side

they are on the side of the money, because guillible retards love throwing money at e-celebs that think for them and represent their believes. the only acceptable ones are molyneux because he works for his money and jim because he calls out the kikes.

On the side of the centrist fedoras. Serves them right for being such a spineless turds

>attacks the altright
>surprised they are called faggots by the altright
>bitches about solidarity while punching left and right
>bitches about getting attacked by left and right unlike the altright that's beloved by all sides
is this what people call cognitive dissonance?

They're opportunists.

10$ ,Peterson, Boyo.

>H3H3
>Literal Jew
>Far Left
>''Pewdiepie said Nigger! That's bad in any context!'' has said Nigger in past videos and Podcasts.
>Stole Sam Hyde's Comedic Personas and Straight up copied Videos.
>Please help us with our law suit guys we're struggling, the Jew says as he moves into a million dollar house in Hollywood.

Yes, but H3 also had jontron (known for his racist views) on his podcast and didnt challenge his ideas at all.

He's a Jew mate of course he's not going to plainly call out the right, he'd lose a lot of potential shekels.
As this guy said they're Opportunists.

The center a.k.a. the most cheap, non-convicted, non-position of the political spectrum that caters to "individualists", pic related

Check'd

>being a literal autism-spectrum ancap retard whose ideology can only be maintained by denying the truth of human genetics is the right way guys!

>Nazis. Who are also left.
lmao, retarded ancap manchild confirmed.

>Sargon of Akkad
>H3h3
>Jordan Peterson
We should appropriate all of them, if for no other reason than for shits and giggles. And also to cheapen the word neo-nazi. Sargon is clearly the leader of a fearsome group of alt-right neo-nazis called the Kekistanis