If Gen Z is the next conservative generation...

If Gen Z is the next conservative generation, how can we prevent the next generation from rebelling like the Baby Boomers did to the Greatest Generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z-6YX-aceOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

beat them

fpbp also checked

Teach them 1960's-2020's history.

This is actually a good question. Humanity always has this issue and it needs to be addressed. No matter how many times we fix things through bloodshed a generation later will undo it. This is what comfortable living gets you. You need to keep reminding new generations what their ancestors fought for. I guess thats why Jews and Commies love changing history.

thats the funny part
we can't

how indeed

Don't beat me, i'm a natsee too.

You can't. Wouldn't be fun anyway.

The baby boomers were the product of growing up with fantastic wealth and abundance

That wealth and abundance are not coming back. Things are just going to continue to get worse and worse. Baby boomers aren't coming back because the wealth isn't coming back.

Politically, between right and left, we are moving from politics into conflict. Gen Z is polarized- either you're Gen Zyklon or you're a mutant communist faggot. Subsequent generations are going to be even more polarized until we approach a crisis which results in decisive victory for either world view.

Until that crisis is resolved, there won't be another total baby boomer generation.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY

I thought that the whole right wing Gen Z thing was a meme? My brother is gen Z and he and his friends are all ostensibly /ourguys/ but I doubt that this is the case for the majority.

Good points. Never really considered that.

Also, the baby boomer generation was the fulfillment of a world-view which utterly triumphed in WW2: liberal capitalism.

Whichever side wins the crisis can expect to raise a generation which is the total expression of that world-view. A "golden age" for that particular side.

I want her. I really, really want her. I am so lonely and those breasts go so well with her face and I just really want to fuck her.

Bonus points if this comment gets read in court for future crimes I commit

No it isn't
Gen z is more degenerate than every other generation before it(including boomers) but you're so god damn stupid you don't realize it because all of the degenerate things you see today they already accept as second nature

We all know the cause of the baby boomers right?

If we solve the problem at it's source, it will never happen again

DONT POST THIS PICTURE AGAIN

Looks like my ex

Checked.

Baby boomers rebelled because of Jewish media and education brainwashing. After WW2 Jews gained complete control over everything in the west and started brainwashing the youth that exploded into 70s counterculture. Ironically those exact same things that let them control the baby boomers are backfiring on them new with Gen Z because they became arrogant with how far they could push things and the internet provides a way for people to find the truth.

If we get rid of subversive elements in education and media then we have nothing to worry about. Children would follow their parents just like they did in every generation of history prior to the Baby Boomers.

Because perverted, subversive elements will not be allowed any position of influence, they may even be sent to Gulags far away from Western Civilisation (it would be a beautiful irony to see them all trapped forever without the luxury and freedom white culture gave them), and we'll have the tech to ensure they never slip through the net.

>No matter how many times we fix things through bloodshed a generation later will undo it
But the bloodshed of the Greatest Generation that went into fixing something was the war against the fascist Axis Powers. The Boomers hardly undid that, and I certainly don't see Sup Forums celebrating a return to fascist-beating.

>that cleavage

>Gen Z is polarized- either you're Gen Zyklon or you're a mutant communist faggot
That's really not true anywhere outside of the worst internet forums.

Mate, this is entire "Generation ZOG will be le red pilled" is a fantasy. The only thing that might change that is a war in Korea and a draft. Remember, teachers and all the safe space shit is getting WORSE and rather than these cuckolds graduating from uni and the corporate world waking them, corporations have responded to their requests for "safe spaces."

It's going to be a lot, lot worse. Whites as minority in every pubic school now, many, many jobs got to automation, widespread unemployment. Widespread illicit opiate use as ZOG cracks down on scripts. All the transgender things who had their pricks cut off at 6 having sever psych issues and shooting up schools, malls, killing their parents, you name it.

Race riots, and some of the ANTIFa and BAMN types will try to join them only to have the women (and some of the men) raped and their asses kicked. It's going to be a site to see.

is that lana del rey?

>trannies shooting up places
They don't have the testosterone to act out like that, they're just gonna sucicide.

No i think it's a youtuber, trying to find her on my sub list now, will reply if so

Gen Z is considered to be the most conservative generation since WWII.

By killing off the current government before it destroys whites entirely. Basically lighting shabbos goys on fire.

>Mate, this is entire "Generation ZOG will be le red pilled" is a fantasy.
This. You're out of touch with reality if you think the average person of ANY generation is devoted to politics at anything more than a superficial level, if at all.

not to mention
>defining people by generations to start with

Don't have a Vietnam War 2.0 equivalent during the 2060s.

The “greatest” generation caused this mess

>how can we prevent the next generation from rebelling
Do not embrace radicalism and far right ideologies. Polarization will lead to rebellion.

We need to take the media away from these Jews

Stupid meme. Sure, the Greatest Generation were fighting in WWII, but they were also the ones setting up the CIA, teaching hyper-Keynesianism, neo-Marxism, psychiatry, creating the drugs for the hippie movement, etc.
youtu.be/z-6YX-aceOk
Generations aren't conservative or liberal.

They're 12 years old at most. They have no political ideology.

My brother is a leftist. Not that he pays attention to politics outside watching one of the late nite 'comics'. All 3 of his children that are old enough to have an opinion are rabid Trump fans. Two of them have part-time jobs while still going to highschool, and one said they wanted a job to do their part in making America great again. Its not trendy to be a leftist like it was when I was growing up. Im 32, my brother 35.( yes, he had kids young)

Post war centrism and unity was the problem

>implying Gen Z will be anything besides Millenials 2.0
my_sides_orbit.jpg

Because you can't argue against truth. And the "redpill" is truth. People are waking up to the disastrous effects of liberal democracies.

Boomers did not rebel against the greatest generation. They rebelled against a tryrannical govt after the assassination of JFK, VietNam war, Nixon. NWO is responsible for the mess we are in. Stop blaming Americans.

>People are waking up
>Gen Z believes this
my_sides_left_orbit_heading_for_the_moon.jpp

They will rebel anyway, it's a matter of what they will rebel against.

its 2017 user they are 17 at most its not hard math bud.

Gen Z is a third Ultra woke and inquisitive, A third normie unintentional jew worshipers, and a third absolutely degenerate shit that are too lost to save.

IF!... the kikes are the masters of lying... We need to master telling the truth... simple as that.

sauce?

history i fated to forever loop in a sinus curve. There is nothing we can do about it.

The higher she is the harder she falls.

So what happens if the SJWs of today become the college professors of tomorrow?

But teenagers are literally retarded human beings. Why would one look to them as the saviors of the future?

whaaaat? So you mean my ethnostate fanfiction won't last? :^(
damn reality, first the commies, fascists, and now us

Luckily you still need reasonable credentials to teach classes that aren't African American/gender studies, and SJWs are in reality pretty incompetent. Plus they're not the only ones, I'm 20 and studying to become a history teacher.

I think the real question is what's trendy. 8 years of Obama and these kids are barging in my front door talking shit about Hillary or laughing at something Trump said during the election when they come over. All I know is what I see around me.

Will there ever be a third group or will we always be right vs left?

Pendulum needs to be broken for real change to occur.

>If Gen Z is the next conservative generation, how can we prevent the next generation from rebelling like the Baby Boomers did to the Greatest Generation?

1-Research what the elite is plaining for the future.
2-This is possible because they use the boiling frog method and plan ahead and some of their plans require others plans to happen first.
3-Counter shill the thing before they start to shill it.
4-Since people still think this thing is bad since they didnt started to cultural marxism shill it yet, normal people will agree with you.
5-If they try to start to shill it, normal people will complain because they are seeing our anti shilling.
6-Continue going back to 3 until the heat death of universe

I would think they will find their full political beliefs by online podcasts and independent media in a few years and not CNN. But other than that idk. Human nature is interesting. I really think they picked up on the cognitive dissonance that it takes to be a hardcore leftist and the msm bias though.