Firearm Registries are Good!

Just register your guns, we would never use that list to confiscate your guns. Trust us, we're the Government...
Literally the most law abiding citizens- registered firearms because the government says so, get a 'medical' pot card instead of buying it off of a corner- are loosing their rights.
So which is it Hawaii? Is weed legal, or illegal? Or do certain laws only matter when you can trample on the Constitution?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/surrender-your-firearms-hawaii-police-plan-confiscate-guns-all-medical-marijuana-use

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article187082303.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/state-begin-confiscating-guns-medical-cannabis-users/
scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-pot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Officer Cruz is waiting for your call to assist you Sup Forums.

Don’t be a degenerate weed smoker then.

thefreethoughtproject.com/state-begin-confiscating-guns-medical-cannabis-users/

Did you not see

I don't smoke. It asks right there on the 4473 if one is 'addicted' to pot and that disqualifies you from purchasing. I'm not even in Hawaii. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

The official 4473 form for buying any gun asks you if you are an unlawful user or "addicted to" marijuana. If you are neither of those then I don't see how this is at all legal.

Checked.
When's the last time you bought/got a transfer from an FFL? It's been revised to state: Even if you hold a Medical Card, Marijuana is still Federally Illegal and will disqualify you from purchasing.

Sell Hawaii and break up Commifornia.

I am pro 2A but I am unironically in favor of this, it says right on the form that if you are addicted to drugs (including marijuana) you cannot have a firearm.

Federally illegal. The feds are just ignoring the pot laws.

>unironically volunteering to put your name on a list of schedule-i substance users

You deserve to lose your guns due to stupidity alone.

I get what you're saying, but when you look at the hypocrisy of Hawaii, it's pretty staggering.

Checked and this.

Why would someone need medical weed and guns anyways? If they are so off-balance that they need a drug to face reality, a temporary hold on their guns is ok.

Live free or die, then. Hopefully we get to find out has more balls in Hawaii.

Right.
What about the people that never registered their guns and hold a pot card? What about the people that registered their guns, but just buy weed off of the street?
What Hawaii is trying to do is fucking retarded. They are specifically targeting EXTREMELY law abiding citizens, just because they don't want regular people to own firearms.

What about people that get pot for combating nausea while undergoing cancer treatment? I mean, what about the people that actually use weed for a legit medical purpose, not just the skeevy stoners?
Like I said, I don't smoke, nor am I in Hawaii, but what they are doing is retarded.

I'd love to turn on CNN and see them report "Dozens of law enforcement officers killed while serving multiple Search Warrants." Translation: American Patriots refused to surrender their firearms during Government sanctioned gun confiscation.

Let's all ignore the fact that marijuana is about as addictive as oregano. Boomercide when?

>Experts Tell the Truth about Pot - Scientific American
>scientificamerican.com/article/the-truth-about-pot/
>Marijuana use can be problematic but only rarely leads to addiction. ... So although marijuana may be addictive for some, 91 percent of those who try it do not get hooked. ... Although results such as these are consistent with the gateway hypothesis, they do not prove that using marijuana causes the use of other drugs.

Shall

Not

Be

Infringed

Infringed.

Also let Hawaii do this, dudeweeds deserve this fucking, anyone stupid enough to think there would be no repercussions for faking a disease to indulge their habit should observe what happens.

Infringed

This should only apply to addicts, but otherwise nobody who own guns in Hawaii is gonna take this seriously right?

What about people who didn't fake it and legitimately just use cannabis as an alternative to prescription medication? Such as cancer patients or those with rheumatism? Everyone has the right to bear arms and defend themselves and their property, this is the kind of shit Sup Forums should be against as it is literal disarmament by the fucking state. What are you some kind of bootlicker?

North Korea subs surfaces
Little snowflake potheads with communist hammer and sickle raises fist and yell welcome home comrades!!

NK soldiers point their rifles and kill all the soy boys with pot smoke coming out of them

Citizens cant shoot back.
Takes the base in AZ 7-10 hours to get to Hawaii for air support and rangers to fly in

Commies btfo

Don’t you know /pol is pro isreal anti Christian anti free speech gun control advocates voted Hillary hates trump loves degeneracy. Fucking newfags.

lol

I oppose licensing at all, I don't like the medical marijuana angle to begin with because it leads to shit like this. Same for gun registries.

How the hell do you get a cheek weld with that scope so high? How big is your face? Be honest.

Gun registries are what get to me the most, because all my friends who have liberal leanings say "it will only protect the children, the government would never come to take your guns" then this shit happens. Registries are unconstitutional and a weapon against the people, the slippery slope is real, and these dipshits want to go bobsledding

>that's a big face
>gun.jpg

I can see both sides of this, and will lean towards gun rights being more important. But the state will probably win on this as long as it illegal on the federal level.

Just another thing we can point at while trying to explain that registries are a bad thing.
(not like anyone we actually have to tell that too would listen, tho)

>this is the kind of shit Sup Forums should be against as it is literal disarmament by the fucking state
Seriously just wanted to see what Sup Forums had to say about this, but people would rather respond to 'Hillary actually won' breads.

The shitposting which won so much in 2016 appears to be their very undoing, it's sad really

That's the thing. They want to enforce a Federal Law while it's convenient for an agenda.
Weed is Federally illegal? Fuck that, smoke up guys!
Oh shit, it's Federally illegal to have guns and ammo and smoke pot?? Fucking jump on that shit! Sick 'em boys!
It genuinely pisses me off.

No shit, indeed.

What about a turn in your guns for weed program? That would disarm whatever shitty guns the left had.

I wouldn't argue against that, but I would call whoever participated a fucking moron.

I have mixed feelings on this. I really hate weedfags, but I hate 2A encroachment more.