CIA Director Epic Take Down Of Panetta and the Swamp

Yesterday the Swamp set a trap for Pompeo and it did not work out the way they wanted!

Trump's muzzie tweets confirmed as CIA weaponized
.Pompeo confirmed as /our guy/

Peep the commentary and clips it's EPIC!
WATCH>>>threadreaderapp.com/thread/937173884817854464

Other urls found in this thread:

threadreaderapp.com/thread/937173884817854464
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

basic gestalt
>inb4 do it yourself
that's the point

bump

Panetta loses his shit because Trump isn't a controlled puppet.

The burn at the end... where Pompeo lays out the facts ... Epic!

I'll give it a watch. Looks like a long one so will have to discuss another day.

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Wtf is going on here?

/Trumpsguy/ does an epic take down of /obamasguy/ in the last panel when the discussion switches to talking about Trump and tweeting. If you just want the money shot instead of the foreplay go to the last panel and click to watch the take down the clip is less than 2 min. Have fun user.

TL;DR one spy chief fucks up another spy chiefs shit.

Kek'd. I didn't know Pompeo had such a fighting spirit.
That old swamp creature though has to shut the fuck up. Checks and balances for Trump to make a tweet? What the fuck is that suggestion? No free speech for the president because his views on things might be "too harsh"?

Fuck off..

Pompeo is some tea party faggot that got a single bill turned into law and sucked off trump for a cia gig

I just watched all of that. Holy shit. That's promising.

noic3

Well at least we know one of the top intel guys is loyal to Trump. It means changes are gonna happen at CIA in the culture but it will take time.

Patriot
Panetta's kind....their days are over

Kek. Daily agenda cucked by #trumptweets

Bump

I would rather Pompeo than Rex as Sec State but dont want him to leave CIA:-\

"Message discipline, as you put it, is how we got where we are today."

The whole room fucking laughing tells me all I need to know. They fucking know how soft, cucked, and weak Obama was. They might find Trump to be undisciplined or frightening, but they also know Obama was fucking spineless. This made me diamond-hard, lads.

lol
>Do Something

Are we certain this performance isn’t a ploy to bring about feigned division and partisan loyalty? Tweets from the president and setting traps in a debate have only limited consequences for the public wellbeing. Anytime we debate the merits of social media and tend to shut down as there are bigger and better things taking place.

If you think the head of the shadow government is taking down the swamp, you are retarded.

>CIA
>/ourguy/

No.

What makes Pompeo "head of the shadow government?" Just the fact that he was appointed CIA Director?

That's the kill shot right there. It was so effective he even had to say something more diplomatic to sum it up.

It's a standard shill line when people try to shit on Pompeo. He's loyal to Trump which is most important. His takes on Wikileaks have riled a few people up, but I dont know that he really feels about Assange the way he speaks

I like Pompeo, but it's true the CIA runs a fucking backroom circus independent of civilian oversight. They're called "spooks" for a reason.

To be fair, their "backroom" activities are the only thing that stop our economy from collapsing completely. Now, if Trump suggests the implementation of Molten Salt Reactors, and maybe even a Space Elevator, to replace the CIA's semi legitimate illegitmate functions then we'll know the Swamp is being drained once and for all.

If our economy truly thrives onky becaise of drug running and traffiking, it deserves to fall.
Or do (((you))) just think it's too big to fail?

Think we can all admit that he sticks his foot in his mouth constantly with tweets that are literally moronic. His twitter is a powerful tool and could easily have been used to sway the masses with a bit of tact, but tweeting out "DO SOMETHING DOJ" is beyond retarded.

dude got....

SHITTED

No we cant. Watch the clips, Pompeo stated that Trump abandoning the statist belief in shit like "message discipline" via his Tweets have BENEFITED intelligence ops because they shake the trees so to speak and they can observe how different parties publicly react and privately maneuver in response to them

yeah mike keep gargling israel cum and persecuting assange haha

d-drain the sw-sw-swamp please

Remember a few days ago trump said we would see who is swamp and who is isnt. Pompeo is not swamp. Sessions is not swamp. Tillerson is not swamp. All chess

My takeaway from this is that Trump's tweets aren't random or undisciplined at all
I'm beginning to believe that every one is actually very well planned and purposeful
It's just not what some want to hear, but it's not random or off the cuff,
those tweets are designed to do certain things that need to be done at specific times

If that were the case then, again, they could be crafted in a way that benefited the intel community when necessary. Him sperging out with tweets to Rosie O'Donnell or other random nobodies doesn't do a bit of good.

I think it's a bit if Column A and Column B. He's an ascended shitposter. Half the time he's speaking his mind and the other half he's consciously casting bait.

Pepe's final form? Or his original form?

>threadreaderapp.com/thread/937173884817854464
bump

Fucking Panetta piece of shit

Well said. What did "message discipline" get clinton/bush/obama? A nuclear Nk? So they can fuck off

Where are the videos? I don't see them on the link.

The OP link presents a very cool analysis of Mike Pompeo vs. Leon Panetta on the subject of whether Trump's tweets are a good thing or a bad thing.

If you voted for Trump, you'll enjoy the link.

Thanks to OP for posting this.

Bumping

the clips are embedded in the link in OP

>>>>threadreaderapp.com/thread/937173884817854464

CIA has been unseated. Shadow government is military intelligence now.

To take down the deep state you need to activate the white hats within it and take it down from the inside.

This is unironically true, isn't it? It's so strange to watch.

Those 3's and it's true. Trump was chosen by DIA to get in and kick all the CIA niggers out. It's pretty obvious cause of the CIA niggers non stop squealing. They had been in power so long they are throwing quite a tantrum.

>malwaresitemalwaresite.com

What did OP mean by this?

Another user expressed it very well.

Trump might not be a puppet but he is definitely controlled. You think these guys don't request tweets? You think he doesn't run it by people? They arn't planned? They're part of the arsenal now. Trump came with his own weapons that the state now can use.

Cute presentation, enjoyable, (You).

did they really?
avacado salad

RELEVANT THREAD

THE SWAMP IS DRAINING

BUMP

BUMP

Nice.

Speaking of nice I like the sevens user gr8 look

>molten salt reactor
i'm gonna wait in thread while you figure out how to deal with corrosion

>>Anti Muslim videos caused unrest and protests at our embassies around the world

Did Panneta actually fucking say this out loud on camera in the current year?

It's irrelevant now, the cat its out of the bag.

Bump, this is being slid hard

Some of the tweets are run through the comms people and some are direct from Trump while he is on the toilet literally shitposting.

This is what I want. Fucking power plays so hard the CIA activates their brainwashed killers to keep power through blood.

BUMP

bumping

Panetta's got street cred. Pompeo is a hack, yes man.

Great thread OP

>Unironically responding to "we" shills

This

>does no good
Sometimes people like Rosie need to have the POTUS take a shit on them.

How do you think Trump Derangement Syndrome works so well? Everyone in the media or hollywood knows they could wake up one morning and find the most powerful man on the planet took a morning dump on them.

Trump's personal tweets take away that bit of power that the media has, where they feel they can say anything they want but the president can't (or won't) so they're protected.

You talk shit about trump? You might get the spotlight put on you, and that's not a good thing these days

Should've flat out said Benghazi in response to the "message discipline"

.5 shekels for (((you)))

Do you think Trump doesn't walk to the toilet instead of taking a shit on the floor? He's controlled.

Burp

warts