What will France & Sweden be like in 2050 when they are 20% Muslim?

It is likely that France and Sweden will both be around 20% Muslim by 2050, if demographic trends persist, which they will.

Historically, 20% is around the stage when Muslims initiate secessionist movements.

Likewise, England, Germany, and the Netherlands will be about 15% Muslim.

What will these countries be like? I'd like to hear from people who live in these countries. How much more cucked can they possibly get?

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/samesex-marriage-muslims-and-christians-unite-for-biggest-no-vote/news-story/d4ed0b4b27971b72f490e3439c0f1195
sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history
ons.gov.uk/surveys/informationforhouseholdsandindividuals/householdandindividualsurveys/internationalpassengersurveyips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like India

I can't even imagine. I intend to leave long before that happens.

France is already 17% Muslim religiously and 23% non white racially.

Sweden is already 29% non swedish descent or mixed descent(20.2% non Swedish as of Jan 2017 and 8.8% of half swedish)

They'll just look like America did in the 1960's-1970's. Unsafe cities full of darkies, drug epidemic, whites fleeing to the suburbs, loss of morals, etc.

Once they reach the 60% non-white mark then it'll be exactly like America is now.

Look at London and you'll see the answer, they'll be shitholes
We're entering the chink era

Source?

Who says everyone of them will be fundamental islamists that want sharia law?

Secularism is the middle east is growing, especially in Saudi Arabia.

You mean I have to wait until 2050 for Europe to burn. FFS

could be worse. they could be 50% street shitter like the bay area, california.

what is modest about DAT ASSSSSSS!
FUCK

Its difficult to mask obesity.
what a lard ass.

won't be any secesionist movements because they immigrate mainly to the capitals. But you and me will see muslim majors and muslim political parties that's for sure.

Source of the picture my poo in loo friend please

>Muslim political parties
We probably won't, because we have strict laws against typical Sharia laws.

we know who wears the pants with the freakishly huge, disgusting ass in them, in that family.

and going where? I live in the mountains of Pennsylvania to get away from nogs in Philly and now spics are moving here in hordes.

t. mailman that delivers to rentals with all spic last names.

Can't get that bad

now I'm going to lose my lunch.
nigger fucker and giant cellulite ass.
>> barf.

It's a great thing
Whites will become equally radicalized and shall ultimately physically remove all kebabs and open borders leftists.
I mean there is only a terror attack every few months here, imagine if there was one every few days
There will be way too many muds for any intelligence agency to observe, so many will slip through the cracks

>if demographic trends persist ,which they will.

Election next year, it will be impossible to ignore SD this time when they get 20-25% of the votes.

Things will change.

You will be put to the sword with the sand niggers you disgusting cuck.

I can only hope your mother is already dead as no mother should have to live with the knowledge that such a filthy subhuman such as yourself crawled from her diseased hole.

Are you retarded? The UK, France and Sweden are already more than 50% muslim

Germany is at 20%

This. After the great recession the Nazis managed to get into power. When things get that bad again, history will repeat itself

One of the last chances for Sweden. The actual femnazi government is a shame for his folk.

India was great under Muslim Mughal rule, there was a time when Indians even spoke Persian as their language.

they will be like india

Last chance indeed, but I have high hopes, as it seems a fairly decent portion of the people have actually realized what is happening.

All I'm saying is that there's less than one year until the election, no point giving up yet.

>UK, France and Sweden are already more than 50% muslim
[citation needed]

>big ass in OP
this is a black containment thread

They'll become a decisive majority when it gets to outlawing fags and degeneracy in general. Just look at how they tend to vote (or abstain to).

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/samesex-marriage-muslims-and-christians-unite-for-biggest-no-vote/news-story/d4ed0b4b27971b72f490e3439c0f1195

>What will France & Sweden be like in 2050 when they are 20% Muslim?

> T H I C C

Those laws really have stopped Sharia law being applied in no-go zones

I believe a war like the Bosnian/Kosovo war will have happened by 2050 but in a much larger scale

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrases are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

good posts
bump

America has never had more than 1% Muslims though

its a pasta newfag

It's the truth retard

>everyone lurks here 24/7 like me derp
as i said. good posts.

Uk is strangely low in the pasta, it's at 6% now

tried searching for this, couldnt find it

newfags butthurt

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure in less than a decade a massacre against the muslim population will happen in some western european country. Might not be France. Might not be Sweden. But it will cause muslims to flee europe in large numbers.

Nah, Sweden is going to collapse economically first. They won't be able to compete with eastern europe and asia when 20% of population are criminals or welfare leeches. Sweden is selling out and when wealth is gone Sweden will be Bosnia-tier shithole. Most whites will flee abroad.
THE END

If it happens in one European country it will extend to all of them.

Not only sweden and france.
You do know what happens when a muslim population reaches around 20%, do you?

nope. Low end estimates say 7%, high end estimates say 10%

It's too much already, byt 17% is a lie

White muslims are in that count though

they are not retard, they will be at 20% in 2050 tho
which is hilarious, considering that right now they are a low population but cause this much trouble

No, actually they arent. This is just a count to inva- I mean immigration and refugees.
What is missing in that count are converts, niggers who are 'christian' or otherwise.

>it will cause muslims to flee europe in large numbers
Fugg :DD That would make me the happiest person ever forever. I literally could never stop smiling anymore.

Does anyone have those maps of France and the sickle cell testing in newborns? They could be much higher than 20% in the next few years.

I guarantee it’s no different there than it is here in the US. Were told 11 million illegals when it’s AT LEAST 15-20 million. Like after a woman tells you her body count you should multiply that by 3, for every statistic you should add a few percents they purposefully omit. And you should for the simple fact that many of your Europeans actually have woman running the show sadly.

I only clicked this thread because I thought the pic was the blue alien singer from The Fifth Element

they rape and impregnate all the white women and behead the 40% of men left.

sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history

I thought it was eight million in Cali alone? Must be more like thirty million.
We're at total pop of eighty million despite what the govt says. I know how they estimate it and it is woeful.

That doesn't included the 1 million plus that sneak into the country each year illegally. And they aren't white Christians from Norway.

ons.gov.uk/surveys/informationforhouseholdsandindividuals/householdandindividualsurveys/internationalpassengersurveyips

Our population is not census based, it is estimated via the attached. The surveyors pick about ten people a day and drink coffee the rest of the time. I work at a major transport hub and have done for many years and I can tell you the IPS is faked. We honestly have no idea of our total pop but hidden households are at such a level that eighty million is a conservative estimate. Screenshot this.

>In the year 2050 muslims will be .... in Europe

Civil war and a mass deportation/exodus/slaughter will have happened before that.

>Historically, 20% is around the stage when Muslims initiate secessionist movements.

secede from what? the EU?

made this

Doubt it, India has assimilated their Muslims. You guys on the other hand are about to be assimilated.

God damn. It's insane that people actually think the goal of Islam is peace. This religion needs to be wiped off the earth.

>2050
>only 20%
They already figured out that they'll be replaced in one generation.

I totally believe you. I'm an oldfag, and since the 80's, my home area has gone from sparse to heaving. The roads are constantly busy, frequently clogged, and we're making planning to move far away.

>Sweden
>only 20% muslim
Haha I fucking wish, we'll have at least 30% muslims, and that doesn't count all the non-muslim muds that have invaded us. In all seriousness, we will face what the whites of South Africa had faced for a few decades. We will be forced to take up arms, live in gated communities, and we will get slaughtered the second we let our guards down. The outside world will not help us at all. We will face the possibility of a fullblown genocide. I'm getting ready and I'm teaching myself valuable skills, storing food, and I have guns, but most Swedes have been spoiled for so long that they expect the government to always help them no matter what. Most people have barely any food home, and would not last even a week. Why should they? The government will deliver tasty meals to their door if there's no food in the stores! It feels horrible knowing that most people I know will die in the upcoming civil war and genocide, but you simply can't force people to face reality and help themselves. I consider myself lucky that I actually have a few close friends who also see what's about to happen, and are also getting ready. I know I'm not completely alone, and that helps me stay sane.

rember gud tiems wit fwens

>2050
more likely in 10 years. Sweden is already over 20%, and the other are very close if not over already, in real term.

Just cut the population over 50 (non-reproductive) and calculate again.

In Allah's name may this filthy whores ass be chopped off for being too large and haram

>2050

dude, who gives a fuck. Gene editing will be here and so will general AI. Race as an ideology will be completely irrelevant by 2050, matter of fact, the world as you know it today will be completely irrelevant by 2050.

>Sweden is already over 20%, a
Lol, not even close.

I’m from Yemen. Nobody has ever died due to religious intimidation you idiot. We are however, currently fighting Houthi invaders (another story-one you most likely know nothing about). Furthermore a “madrasa” is literally the translation for “school.” We teach basic mathematics, (algebra and trig), basic English (we’re talking intro here), some bio and physics and for some reason college chemistry in high school. In addition we also teach “Islam” that is, the history of it, and how to optimally recite passages.

Everybody, Sup Forums

To further destroy your porous argument, Yemen has had the last remaining Ancient Jews living in Yemen since over 3000 years ago. Them being a minority, and Jewish - according to your wholly comical generalization the Jewish population would have been eradicated by now.

Looks like you’re wrong there buddy, ole’ pal.

It's a good thing people abandoned the silly Christianity, it made much easier for a new religion to take root.

this is a NEET forum fuck off to plebbit fags

yeah you guys are. i lived there in 2015

*BRAAAAAAAAP*

sleep well, dhimmi. You have 17% of population over 65, and that is 2007 data. I guess over 25% of population is over 50 - finished, demographically.

I estimate over 40% of the 0-18 bracket are migrants or with parents from muslim and African countries.

say that to my face and not online

id reck u swear on me mum

Holy fuck if that ass is a muslim's then consider me a convert

I have to say, that is one magnificent ass. I'd love to cure her of her islam problem.

>I'm from Yemen
And now you're in USA
So he's not far off