What's the series you got the furthest into before dropping? I'm talking watched to total proportion...

What's the series you got the furthest into before dropping? I'm talking watched to total proportion, not necessarily amount of episodes.

Pic related for me. 18 eps out of 26 and I don't feel like continuing in the slightest.

Rave Master, 30 episodes

Same here. I told myself I'd finish the rest once it was done airing but I haven't got round to it.

i totally forgot about this series user thank for remidning me,hope i CAN ENDURE THE CRINGE SINGING

nurutu after pain arc

grew up with it as a kid. but its plainly unwatchable. i dont care about the ending

35 out of 39 episodes. And that after watching the island episodes on fast forwards.

Galaxy Express 999, seventy something episodes. So many iterations of the same damn thing even if it was good at first, I just lost all interest.

I've got precisely one episode of kiss x sis left and I don't really care enough to go back and watch it. Besides, I've probably forgotten most of the plot anyway.

48 episodes of FMA:B
21 of Shinsekai yori
A bunch of 12 ep ones that I'm on 10

Nana
I don't remember because It's been so long.

Guilty crown episode 18
Hunterxhunter episode 100 something
Gankutsuou one episode before the last episode.

To Aru Majutsu no Index. Dropped it on 23rd out of 24 episodes of the first season. I just didn't care how that arc would end. I think it was the time I began despising LN adaptations with arcs instead of continuous finished story.

You can go straight to the final episode just to check how it ended.

Implying this show had any plot

What are you talking about, it had loads of plot.

I don't think I dropped a show past the 50% mark because that's where I only continue when I actually like it.

One Piece way back in The Big Three days. My normie friends in school kept saying it got good later on. I think I stopped around 180 or something.

Golden Time. Dropped it after episode 22 because it was a shit trainwreck.

>Golden Time
>trainwreck
Are there any people left on this board who knows what trainwreck means?

The shit music made it unbearable to hear.

The disrespect to Mirage made the whole thing unwatchable.

The worthless enemy made oldfags sick of it.

Muh wind made anyone else retire.

Only literal retard stay now as the macross market.

In what way is Golden Time not a trainwreck?

Is it a very subtle request to spoonfeed on commonly accepted definition of trainwreck? Just lurk fucking more.

You aren't missing anything. Other than the love confession in the last episode and NUNShits getting BTFO the final episodes were shit.

Thank you for reminding how cancerous sometimes Delta threads were because of people like you.

1.5/2 seasons for chuu2