Mgtow sucks and here's why

1) cant make white babies without white women
2) women are influential and good for politics
3) motherhood
4) women are attractive, and if you think otherwise you are literally gay

Mgtow is socially corrosive

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/608173/artificial-human-embryos-are-coming-and-no-one-knows-how-to-handle-them/
thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/the-divorce-revolution-has-bred-an-army-of-woman-haters/
politics.heraldtribune.com/2016/04/15/scott-vetoes-alimony-overhaul-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need to stop mking such good arguments if I want responses

well err ... you're right and i agree with you on that.

will be missing out on pic related

We already know that MGTOW is a Jewish plot to further white genocide. There's nothing about which to argue here. Sup Forums is a board of love, and we know that the white woman is the white man's only natural ally.

Most MGTOW arguments are more along the lines of "marriage in the 21st Century isn't worth it for men due to X, Y, and Z." Maybe you could try addressing that?

Just ignore MGTOW bullshit.
It filled with virgins and bitter autists.

>mfw I can't find a pure white woman, let alone a decent or traditional one

The twenty-first century is just the twentieth century with a few more years on it. Live up to your father's example and find a good woman to marry and with whom to start a family like he did.

Yeah, better marry a 30+ roastie that can't get no man after riding the cock carousel for twelve years.

>mfw I can't
What did your father do to make you? Why don't you try that?

Keep your greasy tar fingers off our women Jamal

>2) women are influential and good for politics
OK, you lost it right fucking there, dude.

>women are good for politics

Ultimately, making AT LEAST majority white children is better than letting mudskins take over your country.

they are good for optics, not the whole thinking and acting part

>Making babies just before the collapse of the west. Kek. When the great happening happens I don't need anything slowing me down

Our parents' generation was the last in which the "find a woman and marry her at a reasonably young age" model was even close to viable. Now, most Western women have a lot of sex in their early twenties and don't want to settle down until they're 27 - 35.

>cant make white babies without white women
Wrong.

technologyreview.com/s/608173/artificial-human-embryos-are-coming-and-no-one-knows-how-to-handle-them/

>mfw Rudy Martinez triggers white females to go 1488 at my school

wtf i love Rudy now
t. Nazi TSU student

The Jews have pulled the wool over your eyes by making you think that western women are your enemy. The Jew has tricked you into thinking they are all whores. The Jew wants you to hate her, whom you should love.

>We know that the white woman is the white man's only natural ally.
This. Anyone who unironically hates women is:
a) a retard who fell for the MGTOW brainwash, probably gay anyway
b) a faggot
c) another woman

Real men see them as something to be conquered and dominated. It's the most primitive form of men's ambition that got him to discover new continents and different intellectual areas. If you don't feel the drive to conquer a woman, you lack your basic manhood ambitions or you are probably gay.

That's how the zombie virus will start. Don't mess with mother nature.

Sup fellow Bobcat, be sure to call Rudy a communist faggot if you ever see him roaming campus, he's a failosophy major, so you'll most likely run into him on the bottom floor of Derrick or in Comal.

>da joooz
please
>you clearly hate women you misogynist
Where are you reading hate I'm just trying to present a view of reality.

>mfw i am a bio major and will never get to call this character Rudy a pinko-faggot

fuuuuuuuuug

>Good for politics

The reality is that white children are only born of white men and white women working together to secure the existence of their people and a future for white children. Movements that try to sow dissent and strife between white men and white women are anti-white movements, because they aim at white genocide. (((Who))) is always behind that sort of deception?

>artificial eggs made only from men
>artificial wombs or new wombs for the trannies you made
>complimenting women when they caused the fall of man
hello mason
>motherhood
become a female
>all females in nature are brown and women age like milk; men are colorful and age like wine; we all start as girls; you need to go back

1) You will be able to make test tube babies soon
2) >Good for politics
3) Valid enough if they aren't degenerate
4) Some are, but it's rare to find a woman who is physically and mentally attractive

The real reason why women are important is because they are half of our people--half of what the White race is. The real reason MGTOW is degenerate is that the problem isn't with women alone. There are degenerate men also, and many of them call themselves MGTOW. Indeed, there are at least as many degenerate men, but theirs takes other forms. They are often weak people and that same weakness leads them into a destructive cycle of externalizing the blame, and their often strained relationship with women makes them bitter towards them. Do they think that because they point the finger at women that we will just assume they are without blame?

>and here's why
Kill yourself!

> 2) women are influential and good for politics
Elaborate.

MGTOW is a psyop designed to create more artifical barriers between men and women instead of bringing them together in social cohesion which means a healthy society. MGTOW is essentially a bunch of faggots who probably come from wealthy parents who think they can just hide behind money their entire lives and be comfortable. It's the same idiots who support "white flight". You can't run forever. War is coming.

>Elaborate.

Traditionally women were bedrocks of the family and we all know a family, that is a HEALTHY family, is composed of both a Mother and Father. Both are a duality that give life and procreate to produce the future. By rejecting one aspect of this duality you are rejecting life itself. In other words: MGTOW is nihilism and marxist in application because it rests solely on materialism. This is why Marxists are pro-MGTOW.

I tried to say that can't find a white woman who shares my heritage. It's only time, I guess, and getting more out there.

Never you crakass were in your shitass caves when we were building stonehenge n shiet, you aint got nothing on me whiteboi

Agreed.

I agree with you even though 1, 3 and 4 are basically the same thing. But can you elaborate on 2? How are they good for politics?

Start going to Church, there will be plenty looking for a strong confident man to impregnate them with beautiful white babies. Even if you aren't religious (which you should be) it is good to be part of a community like that.

>((( Mgtow )))

plot twist: they still sont want to settle down, even after married.
instead they ll make your life hell, legally deprive you of your rights, then divorce you and make your life hell for more years

lol, forgot to take off meme flag for shitposting

>MGTOW i-isn’t giving up! Its a radical new direction!
Yeah, yeah. You could not step up your game so you called it quits and went home.

2 is absolutely false
women in politics is literally the cause of almost all of society'a problems

jews and masons literally worship pussies. enjoy hell

>women in politics is literally the cause of almost all of society'a problems

Wrong. Weak spineless men are the cause of almost all societal problems. Blaming women for the failures of men is niggertier.

This. I'd add that not only are (not just were) women bedrocks of the traditional family, but the family is the bedrock of western society. Politics and statecraft mean nothing without families of citizens, and neither families nor citizens exist without women. The politics of a tyrant who rules alone over a city of one, for he refuses to acknowledge reproduction and family as necessary for the sustainability of any polity, are the politics of misanthropy, not just misogyny.

>the game is never flawed, it's always the players

You TradCucks always find fault with men.

thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/the-divorce-revolution-has-bred-an-army-of-woman-haters/

>1) cant make white babies without white women
Lol MGTOW BTFO by SICENCE AND FACTS !!!!
>2) women are influential and good for politics
Now you're just trolling.
>3) motherhood
Only if you like betas.
>4) women are attractive, and if you think otherwise you are literally gay
On the physical level.

> cock carousle for 12 years
> implying they didn't start until they were 18

the bible says adam never transgressed. your tits and womb and defiled diseased roasty cunt laid satan and had them both cover their tits. you fucking cuckold

m8 you realize you can't separete male behaviour and female choice.

If you agree evolution is the most likely explanation of course.

You Stormfags can’t connect the dots between unfair divorce laws and “muh demographics”.

You boast about how white men have the longest time horizon for weighing decisions (“muh ice age”) and then are shocked SHOCKED that these very men are avoiding marriage and risk being raped in divorce court.

>You TradCucks always find fault with men.

Because it is the fault of men. You are projecting your own failures as a man onto a third party because you don't want to spend the effort necessary into forging yourself as an actual man. It is easier and therefore weaker to simply play blame rather than create steel.

You must will yourself to become a man, this means effort and dedication. It takes aggression. You are acting like a feminized child.

What does that have to do with anything? Traditional men were a duality of the pillar of family life and played a specific component within this family now. Modern men are feminized and childlike so it is not surprising that women are regressing after the fall of man. You are pretending as if a duality does not have any impact on the other half of the duality. If the roots are poisoned the tree will die.

>female choice
Which was always intrinsically an aspect of the duality of man and woman. We are two necessary components in the construction of the future. We live in materialistic, nihilistic times so why are you surprised that both men and women are failing?

The key is to create in yourself the true aspect of manhood. By doing this on a scale and rejecting the materialist self-annihilating principles of the modern world we will restore the true foundations of traditional experience and build a future rather than destroy ourselves. But you have to make that decision for yourself. The reality is men must work and like a blacksmith, forge themselves into weapons of steel. Nobody else will do this for you.

Sure, we have a more difficult time because the traditional "rites of passage" into manhood no longer exist. However, that doesn't mean we cannot do this on our own. We have no other choice after all unless you plan to give into the materialist world in which case what is the point in even presenting an argument for MGTOWism?

Divorce is an industry hence why they even have entire sections of lawyers devoted entirely to this profitable enterprise. They reduced the companionship qualities of men and women into materialism and then you wonder why divorce rates are so high.

>weighing decisions
>avoiding divorce
Find the right woman, and wait until you do. When you find a good woman, you won't get divorced. Graphs related.

>be my dad
>my mom literally just sat beside him at a party without knowing him and held around his hand
Great plan

yep

I'm not even pro-human, let alone a "tradcuck." And you're god damn right I find fault with men and women alike. No intellectually honest person can claim that women are at fault and men are blameless.

No shit.

That plan worked pretty well, apparently. You exist.
Go to a party.

>parents met at a social gathering
>you are complaining about this

What? How are they supposed to meet? This is how most people meet each other: at social gatherings. Then they test the waters and find compatibility and mutual respect, admiration, and appreciation of established goals.

lmao mgtow strawman faggots equating marriage with marriage to a slut. Of course that is not the case here, but MGTOW frustrated virgins assume all women are whores and even the ones that come across as traditional and conservative are elaborate LARPers who are ultimately in it for the alimony 15 years down the road.

MGTOWs need to leave this forum and go back to jacking themselves raw to Tom Leykis videos. A guy who has been divorced 3 or 4 times is someone you need to take advice from, huh?

no, at least not in America.
any woman has been coddled and princessed for so long, by thr time shes 12 she'll already be an insufferable brat/bitch.
her getting bigger boobs aint gonna help her personality.
she'll have been around the block before she's 18, even then society will discourage her from marrying and encourage another 10 years of sleeping around.

doesn't matter how great a man you are, one day she'll be mad (no reason necesary, we can all agree womens emotions are not based on logic) and call thr cops (or her family) with some made up story.
all the sudden your going to jail, without evidence, because she says so.
buh bye gun rights, only jamal (her latest manslave) gets to have guns now.

and while you re locked up, she ll sell your shit and trash your house, and still say she lives there when you get out.... kicking you out of your own house.

her restraining order (no proof needed, she just has to say shes scared) will instantly disqualify you from many jobs, and will still show up on background checks anywhere else.

she ll be able to stalk and harass you legally, she can even say she saw you when she didnt, and they ll arrest you for violating the restraining order.
it's your duty, she's the victim.

youre a witch. a pagan witch. start learning about what your enemies say rather than all these man hating kikes that want to burn your soul

lol, I'm not complaining. Read what I was replying to. I'm saying that my father was just sitting around and my mom just sat beside him and held his hand without them ever having talked. Not the optimal way to find a wife.
So in other words I should go to a party, sit and do nothing and wait for a girl to come to me. Yeah I'm not going to follow an Elliot Rodger tier pick up technique.

Yeah those silly guys scared of alimony

politics.heraldtribune.com/2016/04/15/scott-vetoes-alimony-overhaul-again/

You can't predict how you're going to meet a woman who will be your companion. It's random, it's chance. If you don't take risks you'll never succeed though. Expect failure, there's no shame in defeat if you fought valiantly. Do you understand?

The fuck are you talking about

I agree with most of MGTOW, however..
The future of our people is the highest priority, which takes sacrifices such as marriage and fatherhood risks.

Your tip is great and all but.
Doesn't really matter if woman aren't having children with those men, if they are having children at all. You can't jump to men to affect change. has to be bottom up. Change culture(WelfareDivorce laws)- Change Female choice(Since no welfare and no easy divorce more responsability is needed on partner choice)-Change male Behaviour(To acquire the pussey male behaviour will change according with female desire for a partner). This is the path to a better society.

I'm mainly MGTOW because I was exposed to the shitty behavior of women and society's willingness to ignore said behavior at a young age.
Don't even care about fucking them.

i told you what the bible says. what masons say. line em up. you defend witches. you think women make a society and we need to blame men for failing and not women. that is the pagan witch masonic way. the bible way is what i told you and you started spouting off pagan retard memes again. this whole board is ser up to murder males. why are you posting some broad in a dress there milhouse. you have no clue what is masculinity. we all used to know this. freud and plato and aquinas fucked our asses. even the old church used to accept gay marriages. when they sold their shoes and lived in poverty. eve started as a help meet and then became a wife. none of this is in heaven. you fucked up hard in the beginning. so stop doing it
>youre literally gay
FUCKEN GOOD!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

>women are good for politics

LoL.

I think you don't really understand what I'm saying and that I'm not talking about myself since your reply is out of place, I'm saying that the optimal way to find a girl is to try but my dad and mom just got lucky so I'm not following that. Do you understand?

>divorce statistics
lol whoops, did i just refute all of your arguments

Use a surrogate. Have kids that are 100% yours.

And you do all of this by forging the steel of manhood into yourself and living a dutiful life with objectives and goals. This concept of being a passive "I DESERVE 24/7 HAPPINESS" is an aspect of materialist society. The old saying, "Good Times Produce Weak Men, Weak Men Produce Hard Times, Hard Times Produce Strong Men" is a little general and vague but an overall sound philosophy in a society that is not rooted in traditional values of duty. You see, a cycle like this can be avoided as it was for thousands of years so long as the next generation has the rites of passage necessary to continue the strengthening future of the community. There is no concept like this in the hyper-individualist (fuck everybody) hyper-materialism society of the modern world.

You just sound like you hate women and you're butthurt about it.

>just got lucky
Exactly. That's the way it works. You can improve your chances through your own self-construction rather than modern hedonistic self-destruction.

And another thing, looks like you're implying that male behaviour changes female choice. This isn't the case. The only thing that affect female choice is environment. Not men.

Russian roulette: 85% chance of winning
Marriage: %50 chance of winning

Which is the better game?

Going to church just to find girls doesn't seem like a good Christian attitude desu.

That's what a crazy person would do and you can spot a crazy woman like that from miles away. Don't fall for the demonization of women, mate. They aren't all crazy.

>stop disliking what i like
you hate gays and your own gender but youre a jewess. youre too far gone and lost. daily reminder the 144,000 are defiled only by pussies. and are the kings of the millennium. and there are billions of Christians. why is that number so low? kikes like you. stop listening to the "sensical" nonsensical establishment. be contrarian. or die for vaginas

No.
Feminists and cucks passed laws that are literally intended to deprive men of their rights.
MGTOW is the natural, logical result of laws which give women dictatorial power in relationships... which (even worse) continues even after the relationship ends.

Women (the smartest ones) may even understand that the laws are wrong, but they're still content to maintain them for selfish reasons.
Cucks are content to maintain them out of misguided but selfish reasons.
Cowards want to change them, but are too afraid.

MGTOW is a logical reaction to our messed up society. If you want to fix it, you should seek to restore freedom in society. Otherwise, you're just ignoring the root problem and telling men to pretend that wrong is right and right is wrong.

i just want to note that i have nothing against traditional life, but in current state of affairs its impossible
i refuse to be drawn into a horrible deal i loathe with shitty people just so i could produce more wageslaves for mr sheckelberg

society can enjoy without me

And men determine an environment. "Choice" is materialist because it represents a consumer based concept. Yes, choice exists on sexual levels in determining partners but there is a duality to this aspect that cannot be ignored. By choosing to ignore one aspect of the duality you therefore destroy the duality entirely and in this regard there is no point in having a debate on this subject. MGTOW = compliance to the status quo of materialism so why would anyone come to Sup Forums which is a counter-culture and try to push this...?

>be contrarian
You mean be a bitter, single, and lonely male cuck that achieves nothing with their empty slave life? Or you can be a man and build a foundation and a family and forge a future worth existing in.

Start earning as much money as you can and make the best out of yourself. Then you will find o ne.

Drunkenly rape an 18 year old. Got it...

youve had 6000 years. youve never done that once. the opposite in fact. hence my flag. satan rules the air. jews are a MATRILINEAL "religion" and so is isis! im a part of Christ and a PATRIARCHY

>And you do all of this by forging the steel of manhood.

hmm, i don''t think the hyper masculine aproach will change anything since they virtually don't need a partner and will just marry the state and fuck you up if they dislike your behaviour.

Again Change Culture-Change Female Choice- Change male behaviour.

>You mean be a bitter, single, and lonely male cuck that achieves nothing with their empty slave life
why be that when you can cuck yourself for the society that hates you and does everything to destroy you

if you like to be the horse from animal farm have a blast, i for instance have some self respect and dignity left

>Feminists and cucks
And how did these weak aspects of society achieve power? In the past, these aspects of society were viciously beaten down. Yet now they flourish. Why is that? It's an important question to ask.

>MGTOW is the natural, logical result of laws
It is the compliance with nihilistic self-destruction. By not securing your own people and aspect as a man you are not existing at all. I say this to all proponents of nihilism: Just skip all the bullshit and kill yourself, therefore saving us a lot of effort when we have to kill you all anyways. Reject the modern world and ride the tiger or throw yourself off and kill yourself. That's your options and you must make a decision in this war.

> not getting married
> cuck

I think you are confused about what that word means bucko.

shut up and read the bible you whore

>And men determine an environment.

Not in this democratic system.

>Going to church just to find girls doesn't seem like a good Christian attitude desu.
It's not the only reason for going to church. But there certainly isn't anything wrong with looking for a good wife while you're there.

No, you're being an idiot.
You've taken the "men should be leaders" concept and twisted it into a "men are always the problem" line of thought.

Men can keep improving themselves, but as long as you say it's the mans fault, you'll have women with no impulse control fucking it up.
It's actually very misoginistic to think women have no role to play in a relationship. If they have a role, then they can be the person solely responsible for screwing up. Period.
Any attempts to say "it's really the man's fault" when the woman screws up, is just idiocy.

Even more so, you cant blame men, if you follow western norms by saying stuff like you cant kidnap and forcefully confine a woman. Omce you say that, it's blatantly obvious that women are culpable for their actions.
And that means that they can be 100% responsible for making bad choices, in a relationship with a man that is 100% perfect. That is, if a man is 100% perfect, a woman can still make bad decisions, and it's still not the man's fault.

> stop making mgtow thread you fucking MGTOW faggot

SAGE

You're a stormfront tier white pussy worshipper

you could get away with that shit 50 years ago, but have you watched the news?
flirting is now literally rape, at least as far as your career is concerned.
actually it's worse. even rapists used to be able to get *some* jobs.

even when thats not the case like in croatia it still doesnt change the fact that all women are used up careerowmen who will run your life and probably divorce you

i pretty much came into the last thread saying "mgtow is mostly fine, who cares what you guys want to do" and it ended with basically everyone in the thread literally telling me that "men own my holes and decide who gets to use them and who doesn't" and now i'm pretty much soured on this whole "MGTOW" thing

this was only a little bit earlier today, if any of the same guys are still here maybe we can continue our conversations about how you should all control my holes and decide everything about my life, future and sexuality