Why are black people in America so different from black people in Europe or even Africa?

Why are black people in America so different from black people in Europe or even Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpgbOUKAcSg
youtube.com/watch?v=OmUcbHf7hC4
express.co.uk/news/world/845309/Italy-Rome-migrant-crisis-EU-Italian-Police-clash-European-Union-migranti-Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22),
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-crime-the-causes-of-black-crime-rates/
archive.is/1KPDm
web.archive.org/web/20150726090351/http://www.crimecouncil.gov.ie/statistics_cri_prison_table8.html
archive.is/OoczY
archive.is/LZbUB
archive.is/H7ei4
archive.is/v2u2J
archive.is/mAgR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY
WAS
KANGZZZZ

They aren't

Blacks in Europe are brought directly from ape territory, so they have 100% animal instinct

American Blacks are usually raised in the US, while they may not be human, they don't display their true ape form 24/7, only when a fellow nigger dies.

The tribal leaders sold off the troublemakers. Pretty slick move, getting rid of their nation's trash and getting paid for it.

American seem more violent and savage

While it applies to the whole race, african blacks even speak english better than the american ones.

I mean basically this

not only were they designed/bred to be dumb and physically capable, we now tell them that they're actually really smart and don't have to work

honestly, you could not possibly fuck with a group of people more

Blacks in the USA were genetically selected to be bigger, stronger, faster, more productive slaves. Hence domination of pro sports and not much else.

Check'd and /thread'd
The only difference is, there are more of them in America and "ours" don't have guns. Well, most of them.

Are black Brits at least somewhat decent?

They are. Your blacks tend to come across as animals or very white acting. European blacks are usually born in Africa and are civilised in their own african way.

>Why are black people in America so different from black people in Europe or even Africa?
Because in America, black people are repeatedly taught that they are victims and owed reparations. They are constantly paranoid that they are being discriminated against and easily agitated as a result.

They're 100% different. They have Stormzy. We have that Illuminati faggot who cheats on Beyonce. Our niggers can't even into lyrics anymore. Drake just cries for an hour. Kanye sounds like he's tweeking. I'd say it's the Jews. The entire US music industry is 100% kike controlled. So the "black culture" is just a parody of what the jews consider it to be. The same with the native culture always being created by kikes. Little Big Man? Blazing Saddles? Blatant propaganda I can't watch Mel Brooks the same anymore after Pol. Then nigs and featherheads go around acting like what they think they're supposed to act like (brown kikes).

In south america, most blacks don't act anything like what you see in the US.
I really do believe it's the rap/gangster culture they are brought up in.

One lives in a country where every person panders to them, where everyone upholds the belief that they can do no wrong and have a victim complex.
The other is either starving to death or barely scraping by, 25% chance he's in a civil war, probably has a tyrant in charge, and is born in a hyperconservative islamic culture.

Mutts believe the dumbest things.

everyone in america is shit

>blacks from Africa
>civilized
youtube.com/watch?v=DpgbOUKAcSg

S O U R
G R A P E S

They aren't

Genetically or culturally? African-Americans mixed with the Irish and internally.
Kanye and Drake hardly get to define "black culture" just because they're the best selling rappers (read: among white people).

They arnt twerking, using drugs or attacking whitey. Those blacks are more civilised than american blacks.

>Enslaved for what 150 years.
>We was genetically selected and eugenics.
But I thought Eugenics didn't exist professor?
Well it doesn't in the case of white people and nazis but it did with the blacks? Are you admitting that black people are animals Professor? ..... .... .... ..... Sorry sweety that's not a long enough time frame, any selection since then would have regressed to the mean since they've been free for as long as they had been enslaved, and I thought eugenics didn't work sweety? Are you saying we should gas all the under 80 IQ people and have a master race? Because that's what you're implying honey.

what watch is this nigger wearing?

they are smarter because they are mixed european.

Look at African countries like Nigeria and how they've been doing pretty ok for themselves and then look at the Afro American country Liberia and how much of an aids filled, cannibalistic shithole it is. The first them they did when they got to Liberia was enslaving the native Africans.

dey gud at musick 2
having only one form of entertainment for thousands of years must do that to you

>finish cutting your daughter clit off
>rape her so you don't get AIDS
>practice sakawa
yeah, they're DEFINITELY more civilized

youtube.com/watch?v=OmUcbHf7hC4

Just because your Euroshit countries don't report it or show it happening doesn't mean it isn't, stay in your little bubble dummy. Africans are niggers everywhere.

This is what I mean, they're way different, while being the same race, unlike races like whites or asians which despite the geographical location tend to act in similar trends

>Cut her clit off
That is to prevent them behaving exactly how american black females behave. Every one of them a single mother.

That's what I used to think user until I actually heard black people talking about them. To them there are no white musicians and they really do define their culture. They look up to them like brothers or uncles. Maybe not every black person but I've seen black dudes do this. Discussing them in hushed tones like they're prophets or something. It's fucking weird.

>nigeria is doing okay
dude, Liberas "slaves" were being worked on plantations on Bioko (an island off nigeria)
the president of nigeria is currently looking the other way while his people are getting murdered in libya by human traffickers

Blacks are not simply blacks. It depends where in Africa they are from. It's like comparing slavs to Anglos.

American blacks are more into black American (money, hopes, ghetto, rap) culture. They tend to be fatter too, which is applicable to whites also there for your shitty diet though.

You can't pin point exactly where in Africa American niggers came from, when most blacks in Europe after ww2 and you can trace their area/ethnic group.

>le selective breeding meme

This is false. Pls stop.

worldstarhiphop.com

express.co.uk/news/world/845309/Italy-Rome-migrant-crisis-EU-Italian-Police-clash-European-Union-migranti-Roma

Both are shitholes one just one had benefit of being colonized

American blacks descended from Negrito

They're know literally a different genetic group now, it;s been that long.

>cut clit off or else she becomes a single mother

shit must be pretty damn fucked in potatostan

I guess it's the same as any other country.

Some are good, some are bad.

Because they're largely not black.

Blacks who come here to work or study are polite and educated. You will never have problems with them. I once saw one dressed in basketball clothes who viciously attacked a piece of plastic for some reason. Seemed American.

Im not saying blacks outside the US are angels. I am saying they are much better than american blacks.
Even in your video all they did was beep the horn on the car. If that was the US people would be dead. European blacks behave as well as white americans. White Europeans being better than all, of course.

Because black people in America are culturally based off of white Southerners.

>niggers in Europe don't do drugs or attack people
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

This underrated comment

Kwasi Kwarteng when?

they were bred to be beasts of burden, whereas africans are just primitive and euronogs are primitive in suits.

Idk, he's DJ Khaled so I think he's arab rather than black

Exactly, countries like Nigeria, Ghana or Kenya by themselves do ok (considering they're africans)

Like any "music" today can compare with 200 year old classical music. Just imagine what music would sound like if it weren't controlled and used to suppress us? I have no idea what it would even sound like. But not this nigger kike shit. The music is scientifically designed to dumb us down and put us to sleep. I agree with Alex Memes 100% on that one.

African niggers are more intelligent and receptive of western culture because they came from a REAL ghetto.

define fake ghetto vs REAL ghetto ?
I've lived in detroit, LA and chicago. I can verify that everything a nigger touches will turn to shit in short order.

>European blacks behave as well as white americans
This is absolutely delusion, leave only the murder rate for whites here and it's the same as European countries. I really do hate the gymnastics Europoors have to go through just to try and feel superior. You're trying to claim blacks in Europe are better. HHAHA

>In June 2007 the Home Affairs Select Committee published a report on young black people and the criminal justice system of England and Wales. It said that young black people were over-represented at all stages of the criminal justice system.[12] The Commission for Racial Equality and youth charities welcomed the report.[13][14]

I lived in upstate NY for a bit and found them to be no different. Black "Brits" just have the accent which gives a false aura of "decency". Also, the numbers are much lower here so we don't get the compound nignoggery.

Yeah just depends on where. London? No.
Counties that are 99% white? Yes.

They don’t have guns or the entitled victim hood of historical slavery. They are still over represented in prison and you still cross the street when you see one. I would take a Brit nog over an amerinig any day of the week though, you guys slaved their ancestors now you just let them roam the streets and give them access to firearms. Fucking crazy desu.
T.britfag

Liberia was pretty nice up until the 80's, and that's with lass than 5% of the population being Afro-American. If all Blacks had been repatriated after the Civil War, Liberia would still be a nice place

Black people here are more likely to stab you anyways, they just shoot each other in gang fights. Our problem here is that we just have more of them. Niggers roam around in packs and only prey on people when they have the number advantage. One nigger might try and rob you but you have a better chance of 2-4 of them beating the shit out of you or stabbing you on the street. Ever watch nigger fights? They always jump in even if it's one on one, they are pathetic pack animals.

>t. lived in the hood for 4 years.

>They arnt twerking, using drugs or attacking whitey.
You have never seen African celebration videos or Jamacian (pretty much African on an island) having a party.
If you think American blacks are sexualized degenerates you ain't see nothing yet.

In what ways are they different aside from being partially mixed ugly mutts and the worst of them continues to breed the most?

Because they were bred and enslaved, degenerate nigger culture now with no work ethnic.

And there are Africans in America too, I am Somali for example.

I bet you can tell the difference even more

My people are highly tuned to facial features since we look so different from others in Africa, and thats only talking about Kenyans and Ethiopians.. African Americans are niggers from western Africa my ancestors never even had contact with them when you grasp how far away that is prior to the age of travel via planes or even cars.

>very white acting
Its not "white acting", its being a civilized human being. Race has nothing to do with that. There are plenty of whites who act like animals too, we are all held to the same standards. Only fools use race as an excuse to not live up to those standards.

I have very little knowledge about Africa but I've heard northern and eastern Africa is more civilized than the western and central part

>LE PLAYED URSELF SECULAR MUSLIM MAN

AT LEAST HE INTEGRATED INTO OUR MODERN DEGENERACY

IF THIS NIGGA WAS IN BONGISTAN THE SHARIA POLICE WOULD CHOP HIS HEAD OFF

The mutt is a mixture, not a pure bred.

Khaled is Palestinian

>t. man who has never been to america

I've known several Nigerian people who came to the US for college and then work. They couldn't stand American blacks and would make frequent racist comments about how stupid, loud and lazy many blacks are here. All of the Nigerians I met grew up in middle/upper class homes with two parents and good schools. How you're raised is more important than your race.

bait

american niggers are just emboldened by jews

That's only because they're socially enslaved by Arabs.

do you have a source on that my mayo nigger?
Lets not talk out of our ass, Somalis could never be slaves we are way too rebellious and would fight to the death, infact we enslaved blacks and Portuguese when they tried to invade in the 1500s.

Don't know about Africa, but in Europe they don't have critical mass, whereas in America they do.

Because pure niggers in America are rare.

Their ancestors got BLEACHED and the average nigger is 25% white.

The African Americans in Liberia were actually doing good(by nigger standards) until the native niggers killed the American Niggers.

After the end of slavery in the US, southern blacks and Scotch-Irish immigrants cohabitated. The blacks adopted the violent and garishness of the Scotch-Irish immigrants.

Tl;dr literal potato nibbas

>Black Rednecks and White Liberals is a collection of six essays by Thomas Sowell. The collection, published in 2005, explores various aspects of race and culture, both in the United States and abroad.
>The first essay, the book's namesake, traces the origins of African American culture to the culture of Scotch-Irish Americans in the Antebellum South.
>The second essay, "Are Jews Generic?", discusses middleman minorities;

25% of european genes but they still nigros

they've had 50 years of democrats making them sub-human dependant creatures. everything
that black-haters hate about blacks was created by democrats.

>Nigeria
Are you fucking kidding me?

THIS

everyone read it, if you dare

Epic, despite that you'd be surprised at what little is considered a crime

Biggest difference is Blacks in Ghana/Nigeria/Uganda ect do not have an inferiority complex like the Blacks in South Africa, Zimbabwe or US or anywhere else there is a white population. An all black country nobody gives a fuck about censorship or perceived racism because there's no gibs to get out of it, and generally they are conservatives.

Disgusting mutt genetics

Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa apparently so they do pretty good for themselves.

Remember there are 2 Nigerias. The Biafran/Christian south and the sand dwelling terrorist kebabs near Chad. Go to Victoria Island sometime and it's like Atlanta except no gangsters (Nigerian cops just execute them), no street crime, and all the chicks are supermodels. I still wouldn't want to live there as it's a shithole in general but as way as Africa goes it's 10% the shithole Western Africa is like Liberia

This is pure trash. Africans are genetically predisposed to be more impulsive and psychopathic, and thus to commit more crime. You can spout all the social science hogwash you want, but the fact that they act like incivilized savages ALL OVER THE WORLD is proof that it's pure bullshit.

This article is a pretty decent summary of scientific studies which suggest Africans are innately more violent on average, looking at things like testosterone, MAO-A (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22), etc:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-crime-the-causes-of-black-crime-rates/

Who cares about their mentalities. You make it seem like one has a superior mentality when both are earths garbage.

THIS IS TRUE BUT ONLY EXPLAINS THE ORIGINS

GANGBANGER NIGGER CULTURE HAS BRANCHED OFF SINCE THEN AND HAS BECOME ITS OWN THING, THEY NEED TO FIX THEIR INTERNAL SHIT AND NOT TAKE THE EASY ROAD TO BLAME LE EVIL WHITEY FOR EVERYTHING

COPS ARE ENTIRELY RIGHT TO PROFILE THEM AND SEIZE THEIR GUNS, THE STATISTICS DONT LIE, AND THOSE WARZONE AREAS LIKE CHICAGO ARE COPS RISKING THEIR LIVES TO PROTECT THE ACTUAL DINDU NUFFIN BLACKS FROM THE THUG CULTURALLY GLORIFIED CRIMINAL BLACKS #BLUELIVESMATTER

Our blacks are 20% white, on average

They are mutts with some European blood. Probably the rapebabies of some slave owner.

they are usually about 25% white

nigger please.

Topkek, should i begin at the top with Buhari or on the filth ridden, poorly maintained streets? And don't start blaming the inept government for all their problems, whining like their American cousins

>Why are black people in America so different from black people in Europe or even Africa?

CIA propaganda and mind control.

I don't disagree with at all about genetic predisposition. However, I believe the very specific culture associated with American blacks is well explained by Sowell. "Pimp culture" if you will. Garish, expensive and flashy clothing served as a priority over all else and was adopted from Scotch-Irish dandies.

Ireland:

>Africans are 1.4% of the population

archive.is/1KPDm

>Africans were 6% of persons committed to prison & places of detention 2001-2006.

web.archive.org/web/20150726090351/http://www.crimecouncil.gov.ie/statistics_cri_prison_table8.html

UK:

>More black people jailed in England and Wales proportionally than in US. New study finds seven times more black people per population are in prison – in the US number is just four times as many

archive.is/OoczY

>Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

archive.is/LZbUB

Canada:

>Blacks make up nearly one in 10 of the 15,000 inmates in Canada’s federal prisons, where they have a second-class status, according to a report from Howard Sapers, ombudsman for federal inmates.

archive.is/H7ei4

>Blacks are just 2% of the general Canadian population

Switzerland:

>In 2010 for the first time was a statistic published which listed delinquency by nationality (based on 2009 data). To avoid distortions due to demographic structure, only the male population aged between 18 and 34 was considered for each group. From this study it became clear that crime rate is highly correlated on the country of origin of the various migrant groups. Thus, immigrants from Germany, France and Austria had a significantly lower crime rate than Swiss citizens (60% to 80%), while immigrants from Angola, Nigeria and Algeria had a crime rate of above 600% of that of Swiss population. In between these extremes were immigrants from Former Yugoslavia, with crime rates of between 210% and 300% of the Swiss value.[9]

archive.is/v2u2J

archive.is/mAgR