Fox News talking about Demographic Replacement!

Can you feel it Sup Forums? We'll be able to reveal our power-levels publicly soon enough Fox News is openly talking about (((demographic replacement.))) Just two years ago they'd be defending their spic labor and talking about cultural enrichment. This is what progress looks like. Keep up the good work boys.

archive.is/fPRXT

>Saturday on Fox News Channel’s “Watters World,” Fox News Channel host and conservative radio talker Laura Ingraham offered her theory on why Democrats were unwilling to support a border wall and were for sanctuary city policies, especially in the wake of the verdict from a San Francisco jury that found illegal alien Jose Ines Garcia Zarate not guilty for the killing of Kate Steinle.

>INGRAHAM: I think the real reason ultimately, Jesse, is they want to replace the current electorate in the United States with a new electorate — and that new electorate — and electorate that in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Florida — with a new electorate. And that new electorate, if the demographic changes bear out that we’ve seen develop in Virginia, that will create a California, a Florida, a Texas that looks like Connecticut, New York and Massachusetts. So, I think the Democrats want the replace, you know, the old, white yaahoo conservatives with a new group of people who might be more amenable to big government and don’t necessarily have a big affection for the Second Amendment or the Constitution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n31EmNvSFic
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking slide threads. Come on you faggots.

Sweet!

sure. Fox is totally the "good guys" now. Everyone watch Fox news.

when all you clowns wake the fuck up, call me.

Never said they're the good goys. The fact that they're openly talking against demographic replacement is evidence enough that the overton window is shifting.

>Can you feel it Sup Forums? We'll be able to reveal our power-levels publicly soon enough
I don't see that being a good thing. Not saying its a bad thing to be able to show what you believe its just that Dems have been able to show their power level for decades. Letting the other side also do that will cause actual fighting.

The more conservatives stop their muh bible or muh israel and start talking demographics, IQ and race the better

Go back to watching Rock and Marty and get off my board you faggot.

Reminder that Rupert Murdoch is an open borders cuck.

>they use this to out you
>then they murder you
And people will fall for it.

>fox news & Ingraham only realising this NOW

What the fuck are these people doing? I'm not even American and I saw this shit coming a decade ago. Do these conservative political commentators really not look at demographic trends?

You have to have at least an IQ of 200 to understand rick and morty.

Also, whilst I'm here take a look at an alt-righter red-pilling an Infowars 'journalist' on demographics in America;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=onLkTbEl0gM

She's right.

They've been justifying it or playing dumb for a long time. There's many redpilled people in many fields that can't come out of the closet. Most of Sup Forums is white collar professionals, for example. And it's not inconceivable to think that (((ZOG))) once had the capability to kill people who publicly spoke about this with no evidence or suspicion not too long ago.

They sometimes do but most of them actually believe that Hispanics are natural conservatives and that Dems are the real racists. Look at Jack Kemp and his acolytes.

>muh bible
found ahmedoboud

The enemy is being forced to adopt our talking points to retain their audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=n31EmNvSFic

Because OP is a faggot

They aren't just realising it's happening, they're just realising they have to talk about to maintain the appearance of being conservative.

The Bible is what grounds us and keeps us civilized. There is a reason why leftist scum want to make it irrelevant. People will always find a god in something, its best if that God is the Christian God rather than the state.

So it only took nearly five years of natsoc posting and frog memes to get the Boomers to admit what every white kid that's gone through the modern university system has known for a while

Hispanics are insanely and unreasonably racist and socially conservative and nationalistic. They just fucking love gobment gibs and underage girls. Big problem, and it's a shame since they're majority white by blood.

This

Judeo-Christian culture is the foundation of white civilization and the West. It's unfortunate that most popular cults of Christianity are cucked, even the fucking Vatican. I do believe the Christian religion is bound for a re-awakening soon, and if whites can't carry the fire the gooks and chinks will. We, the Asians, are more naturally inclined to extremism than anyone else.

That's also a good thing. In the years leading up to the Third Reich, there was frequent fighting in the streets between Communistic leftists, Republicans and NatSocs.

wow decades too late

fuck older generations for fucking this country

Alwaleed is being hung upside down, tortured, and all his money is currently blocked. This cunt owns New Corp.

Now a News Corp subsidiary is writing openly about demographic changes and white genocide. It's totally fucking happening.

>white by blood
They're ugly and brown and speak a butchered Spanish
Nothing white about them.

many conservatives think EVENTUALLY the non whites will vote republican... this decade will be the decade... (they wont)

All fox news is trying to do is desperately cling to relevance, same thing as when they switched to supporting trump after he won despite undermining him during the election.

and its a hopeless pursuit, 'conservatism' is dead, the battle of the future is the progressive left against the traditionalist left

Um you fans are supporting the Trump and Moore baby rspers

Literally taking talking points from Sup Forums.
Amazing.

Christianity has a credibility issue, in that the youth want to believe but have been brought up in a time where modern Christians worship Israel and diversity instead of God. A good Christian is both pious and a defender of the faith. Modern Christians are neither.

They look at them but they don't care. They get paid enough not to give a shit. Ingraham adopted a baby from central América so this looks like a larp.

You're not going to replace white conservatives, you're only going to create more. Why don't stupid communists ever learn?

>hurr durr I watch cartoon dat ppl say be only for smart!
>hurr durr I smart now!
kys

Found the Argentinian/Spaniard. My first time was with an Argentinian hoe. She was a thicc bunda. They might have black hair but I know spics that never go out in the sun- white as paper. I also have a picture of Peruvian Neo-Nazis but I'm too lazy to find it.

They've known for years but until recently they were receiving Rothschildbux, Sorosbux, and Saudibux to pretend it was good.

Right? That's what I'm saying. A lot of fishy stuff happening recently, I've been pretty giddy lately.

I wish my parents didn't raise me atheist but we were poor and had to work when I was younger and by the time I was born they were both agnostic. I've been feeling spiritual inclinations lately but it's too late for me to convert to based Christianity. I wish you guys luck.

Newfags get the rope third.

I heard a statistic that the average Fox News viewer is 68 years old, so when the Republicans lose control of power (either 2020 or 2024) the baby boomers will be dieing off and so to will Fox News.

This must be there way of trying to incite white voters before the last stand happens.

That´s what people with an IQ lower than 200 tend to say.

Who gives a shit. They are doing what we wanted: openly talking about demographic displacement. Don't be stupid burger, I wish the same would happen in European MSM

I'd just be happy if we could assimilate the spics and end illegal immigration/migration in general. End it peacefully before it starts, dig? Nigs will never have high population here nor will they mix at massive rates- if they do they'll genocide themselves. My family came here to be around based Aryans, not mestizos, chinks and gooks we wanted to get away from and nigs.

>not already revealing your power level every chance you get

If you don't start every conversation with "Let me tell you about the Jews" or "Here's why leftist must be stopped," then you are 100% doing it wrong.

I'd rather vote for John Wayne Gacy than a liberal democrat.

It's basically the main media of the GOP, what they broadcast is making mainstream conservative opinion, unlike this obscure cartoon forum, whether you like it or not.

It's exactly what Tony Blair's government did to this country. They opened the gates to millions of (mostly muslim) immigrants who were then given benefits and housing, meaning they were certain to vote for Labour - and indeed most areas where these immigrants settled do vote overwhelmingly for Labour.

The ultimate talking point is the truth. And Sup Forums doesn't have a monopoly on that.

HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE
HISPANIC ARE WHITE
>HISPANIC ARE WHITE

Good. That would mean you're up first, newfaggot who can't into greentext.

Wait. That spics and niggers were being imported into america to replace the mutt-white vote in burgerstan with a left-laning marxist vote isn't something publicly accepted in muttland? we've know about the kikes plan in your country for 40 years now.

thanks for supporting the allies in WW2 muttstan. enjoy the world YOU built.

Civic nationalists delude themselves into thinking that brown people can somehow assimilate as long as they embrace >muh American values.
It's completely ludicrous.

When in reality, the second white people become 49%, those values are going out the window in about 10 seconds and we will become South Africa 2.0.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

The quicker it becomes OK to be racist, the better. Or civilization is doomed in the most literal sense.