Nazis are pathetic

Can someone explain to me how Nazis blaming Jews isn't the same as minorities blaming Whites?
Acting like a victim is pathetic. Why don't you have any self respect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=pjuMJNc5Zys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

I understand the history and significance of what happened. But that still doesn't change the fact that Nazis are acting like victims.
Minorities could moan all day long that white people fucked them over in the past but that still doesn't change anything.
Stop acting like a victim and get yourself out of your own hole.
Surely you can see the similarities?
We tell black people all the time to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. Why aren't you doing the same? Why are you enjoying being a victim? is it because its easier to point the finger?

We're indestructible faggot. We always get to win.

>Can someone explain to me how Nazis blaming Jews isn't the same as minorities blaming Whites?
Because both "minorities" and Jews are hated enemy colonists in countries which were founded by Europeans for Europeans.

Becaus they are too fucking stupid to know the difference between a white person and a Jew.

They literally hate jews and have no idea.

Yes, the two are microcosm and macrocosm.

White guys complain about Jews the same way blacks complain about "systemic white supremacy".

Whites look at the black complaints and think "WTF it's just that we're smarter, yo. That's why we're 'overrepresented' in successful fields."

Well bingo that's the same reason why Jews are overrepresented at many of the highest positions of the fields that matter the most. Because they evolved in certain ways that make them skilled at money and media manipulation.

Basically everyone is just complaining about evolution. That doesn't mean some of the complaints aren't valid, but to paint with a broad brush and attribute all of Jewish or white success to nefarious techniques of oppression is incorrect. Blacks should simply get their shit together, help each other out, and avoid multicultural situations that are going to get them jammed up or in trouble. Whites should do the same regarding corrupt financial systems or perverse media.

that makes little to no sense. My point clearly refers to why nazis act the same as minorities, both removing their responsibilities by blaming someone else. Do you understand the hypocrisy that im pointing out? or is this a blind spot for you?

White people didn't always treat non-whites kindly but they had the best intentions and wanted to raise them.
Jews on the other hand will smile to your face, waiting to plunge the dagger in your back so he can end your bloodline and rob you of all your shekels/land.

The jewden.
>its just a prank

youtube.com/watch?v=pjuMJNc5Zys

Jews aren't white

This. If a Nazi wants to have their viewpoints then fine, but go cry with the black people blaming whites for everything. They are exactly the same. They are meant for each other.

>they had the best intentions and wanted to raise them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>My point clearly refers to why nazis act the same as minorities
Your point refers to Europeans who want foreign colonists removed from their countries, you filthy invasive kike parasite.

blind spot then i take it. go on admit that you're acting like just as much of a pathetic victim as BLM and SJWs. at least fucking own it. you're not fooling anyone.

"Nazi" is just the Semitic term for indigenous peoples who resist your colonial settlement of their lands. White intifada when?

the only one with a blind spot around here is you, the shabbos goy or JIDF shill who is willing to completely ignore the pattern in front of your eyes because "muh antisemitism"

I’m not a nazi but everyone know white priveledge was done by the Jews to deflect the fact that Jews are the ones with an agenda evidenced by them owning and manipulating all media outlets to trick minorities into thinking while people are the ones oppressing them.

We have A BINGO.

which is exactly what minorities can say about white people. do you understand the hypocrisy?
The only way to beat anyone thats trying to put you down is by pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps and sorting yourself out.
You have been moulded into a victim and you don't even realise it. It really is pathetic. I strongly advise you get some self worth.

What are you talking about Jews have been the single most destructive force since recorded history. Any change proceeded by large scale violence is facilitated by Jews. Any detrimental movement causing further decaying of a once wholesomish society is championed by Jews. Sure there are kryptos and shabbos. Depending on the demographic the you might put number the Jews but I point out the old
>Why would you want to be the one in charge when you can simply influence the one in charge
Proverb

Or removing all the media progandists from the press.

All the first world countries are build by whites for white people.Niggers come in and and become low end leeches.Jews just stroll in and become high end leeches doing even more damage than niggers.
Oh no whitey is jealous on owr succes,well how about the fucking kikes go and build their own country.Oh wait,they did only they did it with american money and when they were in troubel they got the US to fight wars form them....

Arguing with victim addicts is pointless. They have the same mindset as niggers. That's why you see white girls from racist families racemixing the most with niggers, while extremely lefty girls almost only marry white guys. They are incapable of understanding. And even the few that are capable will not want to understand because no one wants to understand they suck. It's much easier to point fingers.

Your so full of ahit your eyes are brown.

Daily reminder that Christ called jews the children of Satan.

They're jealous of our superior IQ

This should be printed and pinned up everywhere in Europe

>not understanding the concept of the white man's burden

hmm and i wonder how you do that??
how about by doing it your self instead of pointing the finger constantly.
you want change? then set up your own media channel. be successful. be better then the competition!
or would you rather stay indoors and cry all night long acting a victim?

IT'S ALL JUST A CONSPIRACY

YOU'RE JUST PLAYING THE VICTIM

yeah, wanna tell these guys throughout history that they're just conspiracy theorists / pathetic?

>Can someone explain to me how Nazis blaming Jews isn't the same as minorities blaming Whites?
I made the same point, with pic related, last year...and all these pathetic Nazis are "hurr durr muh Jews."...just like blacks.

Ikr? What sort of pathetic loser would blame somebody else for his problems?

Your example is equating Nazis to minorities, and whites to jews. It seems like a false equivalency is built into your premise. Though I do agree that victimhood mentallity is unhealthy.

>people from a village keep ending up missing because there is a wolf in the forest
>tell people there is a wolf in the forest
>"stop acting like a victim"
Also I resent you calling people with an understanding of geopolitical affairs Nazis for being honest about the obvious pattern of events and people involved in them. You call call people a victim or nazi but the facts are still the facts

Context. Fuck off anglokike

even if it's true that Jews are more intelligent, that alone cannot explain the disproportionate number of Jews in positions of power and influence given the population of non-Jewish white geniuses in America

If whites were playing as a team, as the Jews do, we would wipe all of you out of your ill-gained positions of power... but we don't think like Jews

maybe its a low IQ thing?
it really seems like they can't comprehend the hypocrisy thats slapping them in the face.
It would make sense as black people on average tend to have lower IQ. Maybe they're just the low IQ portion of whites

because getting rid of jews will help white people while getting rid of white people hurts shitskins

pathetic is blaming yourself for everything such that no solution can ever be found or implemented and you jusy end up hating your own for not suffering enough

faggot

it's almost like the Jews tried to foment a communist uprising and takeover of Germany in 1919 and 1920 or something

it's almost like the Nazis threw communist Jews into concentration camps because they posed a threat as a 5th column, exactly the same reason why Germans and Japanese Americans were put in concentrtaion camps in America and Canada...

weird!

you know something tells me that liberals, who for years cried for "safe spaces from opinions they disagreed with" and for "trigger warnings" to be applied to everything even mildly right of center would actually cry too if they were facing the prospect of becoming hunted political prisoners for standing up for their beliefs.

the difference between someone like cantwell and someone like you OP is that you opt for the path of least resistance. you take the easy way so everything works fine for you, you never have a reason to cry. cantwell stands up for something, takes a risk, puts himself out there, and suffers the consequences. he speaks real truth to real power, rather than MSM lies and "politically correct", state sanctioned, school sanctioned academic mainline leftyism. so he has to emotionally deal with that, and the way the real big and powerful system comes down on him for it. i know you prob don't care but that's the truth

But as a right wing person i dont have an inferiority complex against jews.I just dont want them in my country and especially not in my government.They are corrupt nepotists who only care about their own people,they do not integrate a jew is a jew no matter where he is.
As a patriot i cant help but see them as parasytes,a disease that needs to be cured.

That's kinda the point you fucking retard. Identity politics isn't going anywhere apparently so it's time to look out for our own interest. I'm not really seeing the problem. It's just one your manufacturing to attack our inhering individualism.

>my side isn't guilty!
>your side is guilty!

The average conclusion in a debate between two nationalists.

What if they are both correct? Ever think that it's a conflict of interest for different groups to have political control over each other? It just so happens that blacks don't do very well in their "own" countries.

Also, your shitty bait is bad.

Imagine posting propaganda from stormfront FOR FREE every day
What a pathetic life you're living, Canadanon.

Why are kikes still whining about the 'holocaust' even though it (supposedly) happened over 70 years ago?

the niggers want to stay in our societies with us except get more of the resources.
We just want Jews to get the fuck out of die
Big difference

You see yourself as a victim of their parasitic nature. It's fear of victimhood that motivates you in this situation.

You are still missing the point im making, which is fascinating.
don't you think historically that whites have done bad things? and dont we tell non whites that its in the past and they need to sort themselves in the present and not get hung up on being a victim?

or have i completely imagined that narrative thats been directed towards BLM/SJWs?

was Patton a conspiratard Nazi who was acting like a nigger in the face of blatant Jewish Supremacy too?

You are asking for another Hitler aren’t you?

>be against colonialism
>be colonist in someone else's country
>accuse indigenous resistance to your settlement of being hypocrites.

Ah the intelectual centrist that sucks muslim cok for breakfast,alas i truly see who needs strong nations,who needs a strong identity it always leads to wars and holocaoasters in the end right?!Riiiiight....