Why are white Americans so degenerated compared to Europeans?

Why are white Americans so degenerated compared to Europeans?

Because we eat steaks instead of cocks.

because america has no culture and traditions to hold on to. cosmopolitain piece of filth

You know the guy on the left is also overweight?

yes by european standards he's as fat as the american on the right

but you come home and do nothing but drink til you cant even lift your head and be mad online.

Why are Europeans obsessed with the US? Not a single person in the US gives a fuck about what Europe is up too. Europeans are way too insecure and have these huge inferiority complexes.

Guy on the left has to lose 25 pounds, just run or go to the gym 3 times a week and he is ok, guy on the right arround 150, the only thing that can do to lose weight is surgery

We started off by using it a penal colony just like Australia. But we sent the sheep stealers down under and the child molesters to America. Which is why it's so full of Jews.

because of your kikery affecting our lives
can't really wait for NK to nuke your sorry asses

Because we should be allies, not enemies. Why are people so hell-bent on creating a divide and constantly talking shit to eachother?

>Why are white Americans so degenerated compared to Europeans?
more jews per capita
i thought this was common knowledge

We are influenced by nigger culture. Don't worry, once your cultural enrichment is completed by (((the EU))), you too will be able to enjoy the fruits of nigger culture.

>so degenerated
It should be "so degenerate" you uncultured memeflaggot waving cocksucker

Yes it is our fault Merkel opened the floodgates

>the only thing that can do to lose weight is surgery

Keep telling yourself that to cheer up your shitty moral,we literally have nothing to envy to the US

fpbp

We had a culture, but after WW2 half the Jews in the world moved here and took over our banks, government, and society. We might have no culture NOW, but we did and still can reclaim it.

Because we tore down Europe, built it back up in our image, and have been dictating their politics for the last several decades. We're behaving just like our kike puppet-masters did to us.

Because we're fucking rich.

What are talking about?

Usual kike stuff, putting the goym against eachother. And people are stupid enough to fall for it

We don't even think about you.

Good times create weak men.

good,stay away yanks

>Going to yuro mexico
>ever

I don't think anyone was thinking about visiting your Moorish hell anytime soon

merkel is a kike doll controlled by your shadow government

oh boo fucking hoo

Good,thats why i told you to stay away.I'll never understand the lack of inteligence of the american subspecies.

basically every fucking degeneracy on earth came from you
Women Rights
Nigger Rights
Faggots and all the other degenerated shit

Thank you america for winning the war.
There is a special layer in hell just for you.

They let j**s dictate their culture. Fucking fat retards