Trump supporters are hilarious. they are easily distracted by his tweets while he signs legislation to fuck them over...

trump supporters are hilarious. they are easily distracted by his tweets while he signs legislation to fuck them over. the reason trump supporters are poor is because they deserve to be poor. they are actually stupid people incapable of getting high paying jobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repatriation_tax_holiday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So why did Trump win the votes of those making over $50,000 per year, while Hillary won those below? And why did the average Trump household income exceed the average Hillary voter's by $10,000 per year?

unoriginal shills are even worse

sage'd

1/10 bait

OP won't answer, it will be a >1 post by this ID thread

that's why you should sage and go on to other threads

Really? I love Trump for the legislation and and enjoy his tweets distracting the mainstream media.

The only people who Trump's tax plan really hurts are people stacking up deductions and loopholes. If you file a 1040EZ every year your taxes are probably going down.

Also the Shaniquas and welfare queens hate it because if you were never paying any taxes to begin with, then a tax cut will never help you. It would only mean a reduction in the amount of gibs you get from the state.

And reducing the corporate tax rate isn't "tax breaks for the rich", it will help the economy and improve employment.

If Trump needs to retweet videos of mudslimes throwing other mudslimes off a roof, or say "Merry Christmas", or get two scoops to keep CNN distracted for me to get a 30% tax cut then so be it.

You clearly don't understand the Bill

I hope they're paying u well

burgers are too stupid to realize that no one is going to answer since this isn't a normal thread

stop vindicating yourself, it's useless, you're talking to a non existing shill that opened this thread to provoke you. and you're gullible, sadly.

Abloo bloo bloo. Get rekt shariablue.

why did poor rural whites in west virginia vote for trump?

you dont know me nigger

that's a very specific question. its almost as if you are grasping at straws

>And reducing the corporate tax rate isn't "tax breaks for the rich", it will help the economy and improve employment.
what if i could show you proof that you're wrong?

Do it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repatriation_tax_holiday

Coal

Maybe the Democrats would win if they didn't openly pursue anti-white policies.

>Trump supporters are poor
>Trump pledged to bring back jobs
>Delivers
>The only poor people who aren't Trump supporters are welfare parasites who need to be starved

>they are easily distracted by his tweets while he signs legislation to fuck them over
Nice projection. Distracting leftists and the mainstream media with low quality b8 on twitter is exactly what Trump does in order to quietly pass legislation that fucks you, the left-leaning parasites on welfare, over.

bring back low paying shit jobs - awesome

red states use more welfare than blue states, know your facts nigger