WTC 3 gets announced

>WTC 3 gets announced
>Nothing on Sup Forums
>Barely a whimper on /jp/

Is it over? Will there be no more "meanwhile at witch-hunt"? Will no more of R07's works get translated? Is there nothing in life worth looking forward to anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/07th_official/status/814754501588439040
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151406447/#151406447
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151595320/#151595320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, sorry, I forgot the link

twitter.com/07th_official/status/814754501588439040

Don't even bother, not even deito kun is around anymore

Looks like Umineko was his last hurrah.

He better do something better than Umineko.

>2,999 retweets
>last hurrah

r07 is a hack

>tfw no Witchmas thread this year

>Nothing on Sup Forums
you just missed it, what was said, was said, there is not enough to have gazillion threads about it, no new tweets or anything.

But that is wrong.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151406447/#151406447

>WTC 3
but Umineko is already exist since 2007

R07 is forever remembered as a hack after Umineko

this.

I still feel burned by Umiunko. People can like the direction it downward spiraled into with Chiru, and Balding Asian Man can say he's happy with what he wrote, but it left a horrible taste in my mouth. So I simply cannot summon the will to care about his new shit until he proves himself again.

Don't make what is ostensibly a mystery story, and then have such a tepid conclusion. You have fucking centuries of examples of good and bad mysteries tales, you are not competent enough as a writer to reinvent the wheel here.

>caring about a single word R07 has written since the day BT died

>Sup Forums is still full of mystery nerds who can't appreciate both the mystery AND the love

>Nothing on Sup Forums
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151595320/#151595320

neo Sup Forums has shit taste. See the threads reaction over code geass new season

The announcement was days ago and most people don't care about r07 after episode 8 in particular.

Is mangagamer still doing Higurashi Chapter 5-8? Haven't heard shit.

There was a fun couple threads but I need more than just a confirmation that "it will be different".
Like a setting or a character.

Finished a while back.

>Series starts with a new witch/wizard confirming in Red who the Culprit is
>Rest of series is proving it right eventhough it seems impossible

>produced the turd as umiunko
>still need to wonder why nobody care about R07 anymore

b-but i liked umineko 1-5...

he just axed the ending thats all. the music and atmosphere was godlike

We can talk about Rose Gun Days and how all the girls are too cute.

Meakashi-hen? I don't think that's up on steam yet.

There's not much to discuss since all we know is that a new one is coming out. All we can really do is speculate what animal/insect will be crying this time which we did in the first thread.

Man I still fucking hate this guy over Umineko 5-8, I had so much fun with 1-4 it was a real damn shame.

But I liked Higurashi, and I never got through the first chapter of Rose Gun Days but holy shit I lost my sides every single fucking line was too much.

I'll defiantly check it out when it drops, but really there is no news to speak of. And OP if you really want to talk about this there's a rolling WTC general on /jp/

>In the next WTC you'll get to see all your favorite characters come back, gathered in one place
>Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are at it again and this time it's the cast of Higurashi duking it out with the cast of Umineko
>DO YOU FUCKING RIKE IT YET?

God I really hope he doesn't go full idiot with his Meta garbage that was always garbage.

he will

Maybe he should do a Scooby Doo Crossover.

As terrible a premise that is and as much as it'd shit all over the original two works, I'd still read it just to see the Higurashi cast again.

>Rena being back in a VN again
That would be something.

Oh God I'd fucking love this as an OMK sequel

Why not have two teams. Team Umi and team Higu
Each team can have 5 sub-teams, consisting of 1-2 players. So the max a team can have is 10 players.

Hanyuu, Lambda, Bern and Featherine are spectators and referees.

Team Umi consists of:
Battler/Beatrice
Kinzo (He has confidence in his own abilities)
Kyrie/Rudolf
Erika/Dlanor
Shannon/Kannon

Team Higu consists of:
K1/Rena
Rika/Satoko
Mion/Shion
Mr.Delicious/Akasaka
Takano/Tomitake

The two teams are confined to a large college campus.
They are all awoken at sunrise and are told that by sundawn they need to finish 5 challenges. Whichever team gets the most points gets to have cameos in the next WTC.
Each challenge will also have equal amount of points a sub-team can earn. Whichever sub-team can earn the most points in their team gets to have the most cameos.

The 5 challenges are yet to be decided. It will be up to the teams to decide which subteams will paticipate in which challenges

We going full meta-retard here boys.

Sorry you are late to the party user. We had 5 threads in a row that hit bump limit back when it was announced user.

But he made it pretty clear by episode 4 at the latest that Umineko was not a mystery story and that people who were reading it for the mystery were missing the point.

Mute Chinese ninja-assassin was cute.

Oh, okay. It's cool. I'm fire.

>I'm fire.

I'm sorry to hear that.

The way you set it up makes it sound like a school athletic meet. Wouldn't mind a silly short story like that.

>So get this
>I take the things people kind of enjoyed
>and took them out
>Now you might think that's kind of stupid, but what I did was I replaced it with meta plots where the characters within the story were commenting on the story itself and the readers expectations and reactions on the story. But we ain't meta enough.
>I wrote the 2nd half of the story not for the readers, but for the character WITHIN the story. Cool eh?
>I am literally behind 20 walls of meta, these angry readers can't even touch me. I am the nxtlvl writer.