>Millennials are so based.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Women do this all the time.
>buy expensive makeup
>buy expensive clothes
>buy expensive razors
>buy expensive skin care products
>buy expensive shampoo
>cry that they have no money and blame "pink tax" or whatever is hot shit at the moment

>inb4 she can eat my dick

Lmao

Let's just throw them in cages and use them as breeding cattle

>bourgeois commie larping as a working class

Hasn't it been established that almost every commie is either part of the bourgeois or a worthless lumpenprol? The real working class is reactionary.

That chick is Gen Z, this is the faggot generation you cucks keep shilling about lmfao

would bang tbqh

Nice undercut and Himmler optics she has

Did someone say literal cowgirls?

Great find

Too bad they're too stupid to connect the dots. Female frivolity and fecklessness is taken advantage of by corporations selling shit. They know which buttons to press to get cunts to buy their unnecessary shit. Then the females are even stupider to blame ALL men instead of these corporate shills for their supposed standards that all women are expected to adhere to that they constantly use as an excuse for buying all this shit in the first place.

Dumb cunts being taken for a ride and don't even realize it.

Dude how tall is she?

That looks like UW in Seattle.

I don’t remember all these protester when I went there

it's like these people haven't even gone through the most basic personal reflection.

Opp?

I hate how tradechat has become suck a liberal cunt.

wtf is an Opp

Yeah you know me

Goth culture has really gone downhill.

>be fucking around on the internet
>see link to the most hipster jacket ever
>it's just a shitty plain cloth jacket
>but it has patches pre-sewn all over it
>"anarchy" "communism" retarded shit that only an iphone carrying bourgeois counter-culture poser would like
>say to myself "that's retarded" and go on with my day
>fast forward a few days
>on campus, smoking behind the library
>a wild faggot appears
>he's wearing that exact fucking jacket
>"hey man, that's a nice jacket," i say, "did you sew all those patches on yourself?"
>his face lights up like a christmas tree
>"yeah man! fight the power! hahaha"
>I point to his shoulder
>"what nation does that flag represent, I can't remember."
>"uhh, I don't know."
>"you sewed a flag of a nation you don't know on your jacket?"
>"no, uh, um it's russia I think"
>"no way man, that's a dutch flag. You look like communist aquafresh."

Oh, Sup Forums. Why do you have to always be right?

yeah, it's depressing. the culture's been infiltrated by neoliberal schizophrenics. i have to listen to my bauhaus and sister of mercy records alone now :/

It isn't like she paid for those with her own money. It isn't like she pays for anything with her own money.

>she will never stomp on my cis white male balls while forcing me to drink her piss
F-FUCK!

Every single Trump hating liberal that I know is a landowner or has parents who are land owners. Every single one of them had someone else pay for their college.

Parents*, probably doesn't even think it's fair kids get to inherit their family's wealth either.
The point is she's nowhere near not affording food.

>EU flag
go figures

Someone from another neighborhood or gang. No idea of the etymology, just what it means.

>literal cowgirl

Bitch looks like Harry Potter.

Crying is how they get what they want. You could give a woman a million dollars and she cry that she's oppressed because it's not two. Then again because it isn't four. They cry constantly to get what they want. Our society's next step relies on refusing to give in to women crying because they want something and telling them to go earn it themselves.

>tfw I had a one night stand with her 2 years ago (her name is Tiffany) and she was terrible in bed.

Nigger speech is not from this planet

its our curse.

> "pink tax"

Literally just "women will buy the same shit for 20% more because women." And then, being women, they think the only solution is to use the government to force price controls, rather than making more responsible purchases.

>ramen
ramen is not cheap or 'affordable' to begin with.
She's not talking about insta-noodles, is she?

What are knockoffs, Alex.

opposition

"opposition"

Maybe she could afford ramen if she didn't spend all her money on fucking shoes

Tfw you will be gassed when virgin finally take over