Franken Fran

Would you let this cute surgeon operate on you user? Don't lie.

I'd rather operate on her, if you know what I mean

>Not wanting the greatest head in your life

All you have to do is make extremely specific and detailed requests.

I'd rather be her assistant.

If I was on the verge of death? God, no.

This, most of the dumb shit happening in the manga is because people are never specific or overreact

>The professor is her father
>she gets turned on when she sees him performing surgery

She has a few screws loose.

Electra complex a best.

I would draw out a very carefully worded contract beforehand. She's not monkey-pawing my ass.

I just got done marathoning the chapters, and I have to say that yes, I'd definitely let her.

yeah fuckit why not, aint like she can make me a whole lot worse

Of course.

The better question is what would you ask her to do?

I prefer her sister

The problems I have can't be solved with surgery :(

Can you explain that?

>people doing some fucked up shit
>giving them better advice instead of punishing them
Truly the best

So what happens next? Do their penises get surgeried on to their noses?

is this good or naw? looking for some dark stuff with none of that overdramatic bullshit.

Just read it, faggot.

The only thing bad about Franken Fran is the abrupt ending because the author didn't want to do it anymore

It's a heartwarming tale about a talented doctor's efforts to help humanity transcend its limits.

Yeah, that was disappointing. It's also very open to interpretation as to her fate. I'm not a fan of that.

Is that so? Its not because it was axed or anything? Do you have any source on it or anything

I guess thats understandable, I mean, making all of these twisted stuff must have a toll on your brain or something

He wanted to focus more on another manga he was doing that I forgot the name of

I thought it was alright. Since there never seemed to be any plot with how episodic and self-contained nearly everything was, barring introductions of other recurring characters.

I was never expecting anything of a "final" arc with like hunting/saving the professor with all the sisters (and Fran's household) coming along.
I really wanted there to be one though.

The final chapter was great, in seeing all the people that Fran touched.

Was she evil?

i wouldn't except if it's for free.

>he

>she(male)

In terms of her actions, yes. In terms of her intentions, usually not.

I kinda wish we got a good look around the Madaraki Estate. That or just a blueprint.
A lot of shit goes down in this place but it all feels so disconnected.

You aren't evil if you are doing what you like and believe in.
t. hitler

Yes, but only in a matter of life or death.

Wouldn't Fran save you anyway, even if you'd chosen to die?

I read the entire series earlier last year.

1. Franken Fran, her sisters and every freak in the Fran estate is lovable

2. It's pretty obvious the author ran out of ideas half-way through the series. He probably had plans to do more with Gavrill but the series ended too soon.

Helen ESP is also great, if you haven't read it before.

>It's pretty obvious the author ran out of ideas half-way through the series.
>He probably had plans to do more with Gavrill but the series ended too soon.

Those sentences seem heavily conflicting, user.

I admittedly read Helen ESP for the Fran cameo at first, but I definitely fell in love with it too.
Uncle a best.

>Helen ESP
Is it any good?
I've ever only read Fran by this author.

And sometimes not even that. I remember the guy that got a perfect body that would adapt to anything. I would be happy enough with that!

Well, since I'm an autist like the guy from that chapter, I might ruin things somehow, but still it would be a great run. Failing that, I would make her operate my brain to make me happy.

ah, sorry if i'm not clear. I say the author ran out of ideas because he was starting to repeat the same story with different sets of characters.

If I remember correctly, Gavrill was introduced much later in the series. There were a few plot points introduced but it was never followed up.

I thought it was OK. It's been a while since I read it but I remember a lot of stuff is never followed up either, or maybe I'm retarded and forgot.

She doesn't know about the concept of medical consent. The first chapter, she just straps the guy who didn't even know was going to be operated and adds a head to his body even though it hardly solves any of the problems she was supposed to solve. I know it was to give the horror atmosphere, but it just looks ridiculous. She gets far more professional in future chapters, but not that much. She gave cockroach skin to a girl with phobia of cockroaches without even asking!

I would ask either the sentai powers of the guy with sentai powers, or the superbody she gave at the end of the chapter to the girl who was just a head, or the ability of that guy that became smarter and fit just by wishing it.

I loved the chapter when she went to school and all of her classmates just asked her to perform random shit to the point that, at the end of the chapter, they were all mutants.

It's dark stuff but not overdramatic, you will like it. In fact, it was barely dramatic.

>at the end of the chapter, they were all mutants

The chapter ends were always the best.

Yes actually, there's no question about it. Even on the already morally shaky grounds that she must never take life no matter the circumstance, she is shown to arbitrarily violate that belief she claims to adhere to so zealously more than once without hesitation if she personally deems her reasons justified. She also apparently believes turning someone into a monster with the specific intention of slaughtering someone else doesn't count as murder, at least not as far as she's concerned, which she's also done a couple times and never shows the slightest shred of remorse for any of the lives she's ruined, innocent or otherwise.
Basically, she's a liar, a hypocrite, a murderer, and generally speaking just an all around cunt.
As a character she makes for an immensely amusing MC to read about, but as a person she can go fuck herself.

I've started to read it, and it seems incredibly comfy, even though the subject is kinda dark.

She was really inconsistent. In some chapters she would be really and honestly nice, and in other chapters she would make infinite clones of a woman to use them as meatshields. She had a weird moral system, but it was almost impossible to deduce from her actions. Also, in some occassions she just didn't give a fuck.

You know, the idea that Victor will surely die way before than Helen it's icnredibly deppressing.

This is an unfortunate side-effect of the narrative. Fran has to make horrible things happen, one way or another, so her character is often warped to meet the needs of the story.
It's why Veronica and even Gavrill become more developed than her, despite appearing later.

i was expecting her to say "what is wrong, you little shit"

Only if she lets me fuck her without repercussions like sending bandage lady to attack me.

Could you imagine sex with Fran?
>Any number, configuration, and size of any organ you want on either partner
>Unlimited stamina
>Hentai levels of semen
>No need to worry about pregnancy

>No need to worry about pregnancy
Hang on, are you saying you *don't* want to impregnate Fran?
What better mother could a baby ask for?

>user imagining super kinky science sex with Fran
>I just want some top-tier handplay. Maybe a hickey or two

I'm usually a kinky motherfucker, but Fran makes me think like a tender-hearted schoolgirl

I don't know, look how that worked out for the Fantastic Four.

You can't get a corpse pregnant user.

Fran is not a corpse; she is more alive than most of us. Please don't talk that way about my wife.

I'm surprised Fran doesn't spend more time studying herself. You'd think she'd want to learn more about the Professor's pretty fucking spectacular job in creating beings like her and her sisters.

She's cute, but I wouldn't let her near me with a 50-meter pole, and I would instantly start looking for ways to get her arrested before she's able to """help""" anyone else.

They weren't trying to rape anyone. They were trying to get revenge on her for some misguided reason, but Gavrill wasn't paying attention and thought they wanted to rape someone.

Rape is pretty common, but she is being ridiculous with her "statistics".

>and I would instantly start looking for ways to get her arrested before she's able to """help""" anyone else.

And then some ironic twist of fate leads to you getting injured in the process and Fran gets to fix you.
It practically writes itself.

Better. I'll study medicine under her.

And lets not forget how much of a sucker she is to love and romance... poor girl probably yearns it herself.

What do you guys think of Fran's earlier appearance?
I think the smaller eyes and bolts have their own unique charm. The same can be said for her hairstyle.

Newer Fran with her huge forehead is cuter.

>it was axed or anything?

Nah, the manga plot is pointless anyways, stuff happens bad ends happens franken dies in a boat just because and the end

>drop 9,5/10 manga
>start shit after shit manga no one cares about

Franken was one of that one hit wonders, the author is fucking shit

Are you saying she's a Feminist?

She is a edgy as fuck character, everything to her is rape/murder

Why use words you don't understand, user? Are you trying to show off how new you really are?