Afghan girls’ robotics team who were denied entry to US wins top European competition

Afghan girls’ robotics team who were denied entry to US wins top European competition

Teenagers'an example of what can be accomplished by Afghans if given the opportunity'

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/07/12/trump-afghan-girls-robots-240474
abcnews.go.com/Politics/afghan-girls-robotics-teams-meets-ivanka-trump-wins/story?id=48717617
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/afghan-girls-robotics-teams-meets-ivanka-trump-wins/story?id=48717617
youtube.com/watch?v=yhiSnE1s85A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They certainly weren't chosen as the winner as a fuck you to racist, no way

Digits of truth.

Banned for too much xp defusing bombs

Afghans are true aryans so no surprise

I bet you these retards' entire submission was a publicity stunt by some leftist cause, and none of them actually know anything about robotics.

Nice clock, Ahmed

Did they apply for asylum in europe?

and they all applied for asylum

kek

>Afghan girls’ robotics team who were denied entry
To be fair, so was this team from the Ivory Coast.

Mind NOT bringing it to the Whitehouse?

At this point, it probably will improve the Europoor economy, so yes.

Kek, I work for alstom on points/switches on railway.
One in thousands, well played user, well.

>those girls will replace you and then build the robots which will take your job and make you starve to death
Deal. Let them all come.

I would take it with a 50 kg bag of salt. There's a high probability that they won just because they were from Afghanistan, because they had that history with US denial, and because they were women.

Apart from being a great factory for memes I think she is actually doing something good.

They are in Estonia. Not even Afghans want to stay in Estonia.

They didn't win shit.
In the real competition, they placed 114th.
Later, they won a popularity contest (audience vote) in a category that only featured 7 other contestants, despite the fact that more than 1600 robots were at the event.

>The team previously made headlines because their visas were temporarily denied in the run-up to a robotics contest in the U.S. — but they always wanted to be recognized for their work, not for the politics over their travel. Ultimately, they were allowed into the U.S, placed 114th overall and received a medal for "courageous achievement."

>Now, their solar-powered robot has won the "Entrepreneurial Challenge" at the Robotex festival, held in Tallinn, Estonia.

>The challenge was new for Robotex, and it was the only category that the Afghan team entered. It required teams to "present their innovative, working robotic product, solving a real world problem that customers would want to buy." They needed to not only design a working robot, but also create marketing materials to promote it to the attendees of the festival.

>The Afghan robot was named "Harēv," according to Robotex, and it faced off with seven other robots to win votes from the audience.

>That winning robot was "a solar-powered robot that would help small farmers carry out tasks including seeding and cutting crops like wheat," the Thomson Reuters Foundation reports. Three teenagers from the Afghan girls team traveled to Estonia to participate in the contest.

Maybe they can make Afganistan great again?

Not welcome in USA.

yeah....well there is a certain charitable mentality that europeans things that non europeans deserve everything.

>buy robotics kit off alibaba
>get younger bros to put it together
>enter robotics comp.
>lol l33t robotics team win #1

When they got back home they were all stoned to death and their entry failed to explode as planned

Robotics competition brought to you by DARPA. Home of the MK-Ultra

Trump granted them entry after the initial rejection.

politico.com/story/2017/07/12/trump-afghan-girls-robots-240474

And they got to meet Ivanka, and won silver.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/afghan-girls-robotics-teams-meets-ivanka-trump-wins/story?id=48717617

Let's archive that
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/afghan-girls-robotics-teams-meets-ivanka-trump-wins/story?id=48717617

the girl wearing the hijab that is slightly off her head is going to have an honor killing in a few weeks

Record corrected.

>defusing
>implying their expertise doesn't come from years of IED manufacturing

NAXALT

what did they make, I mean, besides a picture?

"And here's our newest exploding robot, you filthy infidels!"

So make brown nations great instead of whining and grubbing off us. But no, easier to act like the victim again.
>See! See! I achieved something white people take for granted, please pet my head O white man! Please give me rewards!

darude sandnigger

No, seriously...

Can we get a look at the "Robot" that they "Made"?

Or is it just a bullshit story, and a picture of muslim women around an abbacas?

Everyone knew they'd win. They practiced making IEDs for years

>Throw money and teachers and sandniggers
>"Look what they did aaaaall on their own!!!"

So tell me, why is their fucking deserts exactly that, deserts? Shouldn't they be living on mars now or something?

Gas.

That's what humans, in general, can do if given ample opportunity.

/thread

How do you think they deal with it when papa-jihad and jihadineesan come home after failing to blow themselves up again?

>robots
>taking your job
Can we stop with this meme? You've been reading too much Wired

youtube.com/watch?v=yhiSnE1s85A

>Brown ID

/thread

>unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/afghan-girls-robotics-teams-meets-ivanka-trump-wins/story?id=48717617
"The six Afghan girls who were twice denied U.S. visas before President Donald Trump[1] intervened at the last minute, won a silver medal for "courageous achievement" Tuesday at the robotics competition they traveled thousands of miles to attend."
>won a silver medal for "courageous achievement"

>Giving your country to intolerant Muslims to spite Trump.

The absolute state of Europe.

lack of opportunity and freedom in their countries, which West provides.

>>won a silver medal for "courageous achievement"

So, congratulations on being not white, huh?

Based Nordbro doing actual research instead of shitposting. Quality post.

Androids do everything you do 10 times better. Including your wife.
>tfw fully functional

Even the trailer has a flat tyre, hahahahahaha

of coures they were gonna win

push the narrative

im gonna be honest here, ive been on a robotics team for like 5ish years and that robot in the OP looks like a student built bot, it's extremely obvious when the adults just build the bot.

/thread

Seasons Beatings.

very underated

whodathunkit

I want to know more about your pic, but it's not showing up in GIS

""""""""teenagers""""""""

you gotta admit. it's pretty admirable considering they are from a desert country, where they treat women like trash.

Great.

They should use that amazing talent to make their own shithole country better.

You can bet your bitcoins that this was in absolutely no way virtue signaling by an event funded by the 'European Union European Regional Development Fund'

Don't worry poo.. I expect they'll be stoned when they get home..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we don't give a FUCK OP

Muslims are filth and their archaic religion deserves to be fucking destroyed. It brings nothing but suffering. I don't give a fuck about the x amount of "good muslims" when the *MAJORITY* fucks everything up for everyone else.

Fuck off and die shill. Sage.

I wonder what their talents will likely be used for back home.

Retarded to prop up their elections and push to western thought, then deny them entry to a competition, the taliban would slit their throats for doing this. Things like this make me disappointed in the country. This has nothing to do with immigration.

>Build alone same shit Afghan roasties made
>Not even a local news coverage

wtf? I love immigrants now!

#RefugeesWelcome

#notallafgans are robotics engineers, lots are rapists