Would you actually drink that? It seems kind of disgusting to me

Would you actually drink that? It seems kind of disgusting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12799/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell yea i would

Only from the source

Only if it was fresh from the source. No bottle involved.

You guys realize that it's piss right?

Love Nectar doesn't come from the urethra.

Yes.

squirt is not piss

[begin debate]

If she can mistake lust for pure love, then it wouldn't be a far stretch to think piss is love nectar

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12799/abstract
>The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.
[end of debate]

Thank you, good sir. Anybody who likes squirting and can't own up to it being piss is an idiot.

11/10

Nothing from Anna is disgusting.

Only from the source. Kind of like how I'd suck a cute girl's dick and swallow whatever came out, but I could never do it with a bottle.

Love nectar was her self lubrication, not her pee. Girls don't pee all over themselves every time they want sex, generally speaking.

Anna is aware that the guy is a relative expert on lewd things, why doesn't he just say "you are mistaken and not being pure, stop it"? She would probably believe him. He never seems to try anything like this but it seems like a reasonable solution

I've been meaning to watch this show for a while, do you guys recommend it?
Perverted stuff like OP's image doesn't faze me in the slightest if that helps

it is like when a dude leaks pre cum.

I honestly had some pretty good fun watching it. Not to say it's perfect but I binged it in a day.

there's some pretty funny stuff as long as you can put up with main girl being annoying

also don't look up info on anna's seiyuu until you're done

She's a virgin, so why not?

It'll probably give me some of her strength.

This, it's snot and sweat. Maybe a little incidental pee.

Thanks to both of you, I'll give it a watch after I finish Jojo

I already know what happened user ;_;

The "lubrication" in question has the consistency of snot. It's not a liquid that you could bottle or drink, it's more of a slime.

Only from the source. Not a bottle. She'd be down with it.

>he still believes in the squirt meme

Drinking it out of a bottle is so disgusting because it just makes it just that, a bottle of slime. If you receive it from the tap while in the mood, the squirt is something else entirely.

I was a little perplexed that this "debate" had to take place at all and then I remembered where I'm at.

>Perverted stuff like OP's image doesn't faze me in the slightest if that helps
You have to more than just tolerate perverted stuff if you want to watch this anime.

>also don't look up info on anna's seiyuu until you're done
i cry evry tiem

so consensus is bottle is out, what about the cookies though

I would

It's actually orange-flavoured vanilla latte with chocolate crisps and cream on top.

Her cookies are alright

Meanwhile there's some lone femanon, lurking in the background, laughing hysterically.

Recently, we have MC who drank his gf's fermented spit.

Wat

This guy.

Is that from a hentai or something?

If a girl is well bathed and has good hygiene pussy juices can actually taste quite nice.

Shinkai new film