YuGiOh is my favorite anime and manga? how much do you hate me?

YuGiOh is my favorite anime and manga? how much do you hate me?

Not much, it just means that you've never watched anime outside of what was shown to you as a kid on tv and you probably don't know what 95% of the threads on this board are.

Nothing... When I was younger and this show used to be on tv me and my friends where so into it that we made our own deck of cards with some A4 paper and adhesive tape.

I watched chinese cartoons before most of you were born though, I grew up on hokuto no ken, sailor moon, and all that early weeb shit. I love gambling so yugioh just had that massive appeal to me. I've seen tons of shit you guys would say is better but I still love the gambling and gaming themes of the manga and the awesome monsters of the duel monsters anime.

What is some good shounen that I would like because I still love that shit from when I was a kid.

>YuGiOh is my favorite anime and manga?
this sounds like you're uncertain that it's you favourite anime.

I meant to put a period but I guess the only thing that comes close would be vampire hunter d. Im such a pleb I know laugh it up

>I've seen tons of shit
>btw rec me some anime

Get out

People aren't going to hate you because you like YGO, people are going to hate you because you're an obnoxious cunt who doesn't know when to call it quit.

I have but it's all grandpa shit

devilman
fist of the north star
ninja scroll
dirty pair
vampire hunter d
wicked city

see all grandpa shit. I want to know some good modern shounen I've missed out.

baby weebs are so salty

So why was Exodia so powerful? someone tell me the lore.

he makes the best tendies

It's okay, Evangelion is my favorite anime. I'm literally shame incarnate.

Pls commence the hazing

Not at all? Why would I hate someone for liking something?

As long as you say everything beyond Zexal is terrible, it's alright.

As long as you say everything beyond the original manga is terrible, it's okay.

I remember me and my friend used to duel at school and somehow a coin landed between our playmats. Then the teacher just happened to arrive at that exact moment the coin landed between us and thought we were gambling with fucking yugioh cards.

It was banned at school after that.

I think everything beyond the original manga and duel monsters anime is weak. I do still like the card game and really don't mind the new mechanics so much had changed since 12 years ago when i was first into it.

I respect you, at least you didn't say One Piece that would make you a pussy, but YGO is for men

I really like the monster designs in Yugioh and it upsets me a bit they'll never be used in something where you can see them actually doing shit.

The first 64 episodes of 5D's were really good, then it greatly declines in quality.

umm there is a movie coming out this month and its going to be fucking sick. I am probably going to cry when the blue eyes comes out on the big screen

The manga is actually a good time.

you should check out the japan only anime that came out in 98 its closer to the manga as in more darker and more violent but still its own adaptation still good as fuck.