pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy
twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/937399904300883968
taxplancalculator.com
youtube.com/watch?v=FNzh_ZrX--4
welfarecutscountdown.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

discoverneom.com/

I had LASIK a few days ago, so I've been away from politics for a few days. Can I get a quick rundown on happenings since Thursday?

pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy

BASED SPENCER RALLY GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!

I-i-i DIdn't write that tweet!! SAD!!!

Too many read the tnns

To much autism for me. Let me know how it goes.

Mfw Gen Z will be more radical then the TWP
We are fucked and saved at the same time, but I find it amazing.

Anyone have a link to to the gop tax bill calculator? (((Google))) isn't showing it in their results.

Bring back gladiators and get niggers to fight to the death over gibs!

Trump pulled us out of another piece of Agenda 21

DRUMPF
R
U
M
P
F

Guys, I'm making an essay about why Argentina should build a wall in our borders to prevent drug and women trafficking, do you have those articles about how walls worked in Israel's case? I remember seeing them a lot posted here about Trump's wall proposal.

Based Pajeet

Lol. It won't matter what Gen Z whites think. They will be outnumbered :)

Good call, will do. Thanks user

I unironically think these Hillary pepes are funny as fuck.

LOCK

walls used in hungary are more relevant desu

twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/937399904300883968

Who are these dumb kids?
These Neo-EthNats are fucking so god damn subverted and they don't even know it.

>no merchant by Harvard
post original

why is it not ok for warren to put indian on a university application but ok for a paki to lie about inventing email or whatever he claims he did

>Didn't know how to quote my reply to the other thread.
Wew lad

was meant for

>Artistic interpretation of the welfare line at Chicago 2018

>Agenda 21
Is that basically the updated Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion?

I've heard a lot about Agenda 21 but never actually read the source material, but that is the vibe I'm getting from it

Do you have any articles or statistics I could quote about them?

That's the point.

he can call me a faggot every day as long as he keeps this shit up

So glad he's reducing US participation with the UN and their scams.

Admittedly, I was dumbfounded when they mentioned his team was comprised of RE & Bankruptcy legal talent.

>Why lawyers?
Then it dawned on me - they are doing full due-diligence like in an M&A transaction or chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Fully understand, align and negotiate all past and current vested interests to new terms that will allow the restructured entity to become a going concern in the future.

>Restructure the current Israel / Palestinian situation and stake holders and their interests
>Bring in new investors to recapitalize and infuse new capital investment
>Identify new opportunity creators in the region

I work in similar business field - and this could be what many have written about and what I dreamed of doing:

Create a new Taiwan / Hong Kong out of a strip of barren land.

>Could the Palestinian Gaza strip be this new economic experiment?
>If so, Saudis under KSA Crown Prince Salman have admitted to the need to diversify economic investments (deleverage from Energy-centered economy)

WEW - big if true

>wall
It's a fence (now double fence). I have to say this tho. I despise people who use the argument that walls/fences are useless, because people can find a way to cross them. It's so stupid. Their main job is to slow people down so border patrol can catch/kick back illegals.

>Shiva
Isn't this the guy who had that "event" right after Charlottesville that like, 5 people showed up to actually participate in and hundreds of Antifa came to protest because it was a "white supremacist rally?" What's so great about him? He seemed like a fag as that was going on.

>lower taxes
>moving embassy to Jerusalem
>less muslims

Why do jews hate Trump?

for the Senate the People and the Republic

>yfw he eventually pulls us out of the UN

Sup Spiidesh.
Maybe with these dumb niggers with all their black on black crime, if you promise a crack rock for the victor they would sign up in droves.

This!

MADAME PRESIDENT

you'll see the ME become the new international center of innovation soon enough
imagine dubai across the israel/arabian peninsula, with the USA being the new bankers/military enforcement/manufacturing center

>by the patricians for the patricians and fuck the plebs

This should be on the US flag written in latin.

He's getting in the way of their plan to replace whites with easily-manipulated brown golems.

Would never happen, we have veto power over most of the important stuff anyway. Plus the UN HQ is in new york

It'd be funnier if we stayed in, kicked the embassy building out of our country, and just proceeded to completely ignore that they exist except to exercise our permanent Veto on every single thing they ever try to do from here on out.

Just write about how disgusting Brazilniggers and indios from the interior are and how they've already ruined Argentina's government and bloodlines.

Nobody?

> He thinks I'm gonna google his homework for him.
How about I link a wordpress article I was paid 20$ to write. DM for more.

so Saudi money will fuel the end of the ethno-state of Israel as we know it? A merger of both Palestine and Israel into a non-dominant force over the holy land could bring world peace and bring an end to Israeli aggression. If they back down on this potential union they'll only be scene as spiteful and malicious (the final redpill)

>that pic
O_o

It's main purpose is to stop criminal illegals too. If they come by plane, it's much harder to smuggle drugs/weapons, and there is also a paper trail, making it easier to find them

Anti-wall defeatists are glorified traitors

Nothing, Ben just does commissions

Ben senpai recognized my state

This?
taxplancalculator.com

doin it right

Was worth a shot.

He didnt host the event, he just showed up

who is banshee? never heard of it.

He's doing just enough to keep us on ICE.

We need something BIG on the main agenda heading to 2018 though
>immigration
>trade
>infrastructure

When AMLO is elected in Mexico, that'll probably be the end of NAFTA. A wildcard is if another Supreme Court justice dies or retires. Then the deplorables are bound to come out and vote.

Yeah, thanks a ton.

You'd get a better turnout if you threw in a free pair of Jordans

nobody knows shit gotz but when george was right on one thing - revolutions are a spectator-sport

Nice pic.
Checked but probably should make the crack a behind the scenes prize. Just promise more food stamps, shoes, and whatever else niggers like and we'll catch them all. Seeing drugged up niggers kill each other would be a more exciting spectacle than football.
Checked.
Without our money they can't even do much. Just tear down the building in NY and force them to rebuild in Brussels.

>What's so great about him?
good bantz on twitter. also did something big with email

>They are using megaphones at the SpencerFat rally
>Not portable PA systems

I'm so fucking angry about this.
Megaphones have SHIT clarity and are NOT that loud.
Get a fucking portable PA.
Come on Spencer you got mad fucking dosh. Jesus christ you CIA nigger piece of shit. fucking $150-$500 and you'll have a system that BLOWS THEM THE FUCK OUT

its population control and forced world multiculti

Spicy Ben does it again

The WH just uploaded this brief vid on their Youtube yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNzh_ZrX--4

I was just thinking what it would be like to send this picture back to 2016. It says a lot.

Two nights ago I was milling about the outskirts of the city. Its normally a dreary, economically depressed, small northeast city, only 100k, about 70k if you only count humans.

But it wasnt dreary last night, and it took me a minute to realize why: Lights.

There were lights in what used to be empty store fronts in abandoned strip malls. There was new construction everywhere. People were shopping in places that had been shuttered years ago. Headlights and tail lights bustling along commercial districts that people thought were extinct a year ago. The area was literally giving off more light everywhere.

Trump is magic, Trump is light.

I think Trump wants to do welfare reform next, which should be really fucking fun to watch on Twitter. It's definitely on the agenda, though. Congress actually wants to do something soon on DACA, which will also be fun to watch fail spectacularly.

Reminder:
>WHO stopped updating Plague data last month, after confirming 9 mainland countries had been infected and the 'victims' refused treatment
>WHO stopped updating new ebola strain data in july, after bashing Trump for cutting world aid(read; GIBS)

As we head into cold and flu season- known in Africa as plague season- the EU doors are still wide open. West of Warsaw, AIDS and Rape are at an all time high. Debt, hyper inflation, and Gibs are at an all time high. The EU army is being formed as we speak. America is dreaming of a white christmas. The EU is dreaming of a blight 'holiday season.'
Stoch up now. Water, flashlights, batteries, isopropyl alcohol, candles, heat supply, cooking device, mre's and canned food. Medicine stockpile, trusted community armed with at least knives. Molotov cocktails, gas masks, bio suits, and a good book.
Shits about to get toasty Eurofags.

DATS

R I T E
I
T
E

>revolutions are a spectator-sport
Wasn't it William Luther Pierce who said that?
"The Lemmings" speech

Or at least I haven't heard GLR say it. But admittedly I haven't finished "This time the world" I only read White Power so far

>am poorfag going through school
>single, no dependents
>still save nearly $1000
Thank you based Trump.

Massive gibs cuts go into effect on the 16th.

welfarecutscountdown.com

He also wants to end H1B which is a pretty incredible position for an Indian politician to take.

I remember reading about this ages ago

>Section Ape pretty much disappears right before Christmas
Merry Christmas!

Not one woman or child in the whole crowd. On my mark...

There are probably noise ordinances to contend with.

how do you get paid to write bullshit?

so Richie SpenCIAr only got like 10 people to come larp with him today?
sad

Still walks unpunished

Thats huge news. Trump forces the economy to boom LMAO

IMPEACH NOW!

i can't be sure
doesn't want to compete for those brown thots

Was that today? I wonder how many non whites showed up

Carl Marx is Nazi, Fascist now?

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God.

Got this today from the garbage at twitter.

>The absolute STATE of leftist memery.

>wants payback for American slavery
>rapes white women, who A) were not slaveowners, B) did not engage with slaves except in the household where everything was as nice as imaginable
Dumb fucking niggers should be raping white men.

So?
Do it until they tell you to turn it down and then turn it down.
But at least you have the power to get loud if Antifa gets louder than you.

And portable PAs don't get ridiculously loud, but the Clarity is a lot better and if Antifa comes with their own Megaphone then it just gets lots with an equal opposite speaker.
With portable PAs you can at least crank it a few decibels higher than them AND have clarity.

Will they actually do it, or just some accounting trickery to keep the GOP votes, but also keep the nignogs dry?

I can't see cuckservatives voting for this

>slash food stamps by 25% while adding a requirement that all able bodied people without dependents must work to receive it

Must

work

>in addition, massive cuts to section 8 will also occur which will result in rent prices finally coming down for Americans who have long seen rent prices skyrocket

No

Mo

Free government housing.

Thank fuck.
Get a job niggers

It's even better because DACA and tax reform are already handled and Ryan+turtleman won't let a gibs restoration come up for a vote before then.

I didn't know that, but that's great. As great as that is, the GOP actually plans on doing more. I think this might be one thing we can count on them not fucking up.