Star Trek's Anthony Rapp Is Being Attacked By Internet Losers For Exposing Kevin Spacey

Fucking wow. The guy did the right thing, and people are mad because a tv show they liked got cancelled. Fuck these people.

captainwrongthink.com/2017/12/03/anthony-rapp-is-being-attacked-by-internet-losers-on-twitter-for-killing-house-of-cards/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOItiVhp3L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>First gay character on Star Trek
>Literally dying of TardigrAIDS

Star Trek was better when there wasn't any fags in it, I liked to think they had cured homosexuality by the time it was set.

wthat the FUCK!? that show was based. men cant rape men. women and jews are shit and ruin everything

truvada. doesnt work on you
make truvada for yourselves and a box pox cure

DS9 was the best thing to ever come out that commie utopia fantasy, denying this fact is the same as claiming the earth is flat.

Not gonna lie, a quality TV show like HOC is worth a couple of rapes of some nobodies on the side. Kevin is a great actor and can’t be replaced.

With all that Worf fan service dick sucking? No thanks.

STD is cancelled?

star trek is what our society will be soon. we will have warp drive in 10 years and then we can go find the vulcans

He should be attacked for being a browneye muncher.

i think std is still on but hoc was cancelled

fucking fall of man clam digging nephilim breeder

the all seeing eye is a pussy

We can't get that lucky, user.

>STD female not black
Otherwise accurate.

>find the vulcans
>vulcans
Yeah, nah. I'm staying right on earth, thank you.

STD doesn't feel like Star Trek at all. Feels more like we're watching the Alliance from Firefly's point of view.

Orville... I can take or leave, I really only watch it for Halston Sage.

HoC was a quality show for 2 seasons, it has been utter and complete garbage for the last 3 years
this was unironically in an episode this year:
youtube.com/watch?v=JOItiVhp3L0

you think you can watch it again without cringing when he looks at the camera?
yeah no

but Sulu was on the original and so very gay

TNG > DS9

>Truvada fag comes into another thread
Are you like a bot or something? Anytime anyone says AIDS you burst into the thread shitting it up.
By the way, look up Gardasil, you medically illiterate faggot.

Whether you like the guy or not, you gotta give him props for exposing the fucking degenerates in Hollywood.

but he didnt cuddle his nigger boyfriend every other time the camera was on him though

>fag as president
>fag gets cucked by his wife
Go fuck yourself loser.

$chan needs its own truvada to protect itself from your aids posts, fuck yourself you hideous sodomite.

space gay Jesus died to absolve us of our sins

nobody has gardasil. men gotta pay for it. eat box get pox became a meme for many reasons. your "all gays spread and have aids meme" is now just a ridiculous as saying aspirin gives you headaches. it works on gay men. it fails on women. say your stupid shit. youll hear my truths in return. enjoy the canesten.

>fag
>wife
>fag
>cuckold
cuckoldry requires a female
hi faggots please grab a hold of my jewvankas. with epstein. so i can do it do. you made aids in a lab. it blew up in your face. you cant be a masonic pussy worshipping asshole and expect to get away unscathed

Ive argued with you before, youre utterly deranged, homosexual, schizophrenic, sodomite, please enjoy your fruitless buttfucking disease ridden pointless degenerate hedonism and die sooner rather than later.

>Nobody has Gardasil
What the fuck are you smoking and where can I get some? Truvada is an almost daily pill you take whereas Gardasil is 3 shots.
Literally all teenage girls nowadays get it when they're kids. "Hurr Durr women can't take it u mad" the only women who get AIDS are either heroin addicts, nigger lovers, or niggers themselves.
Remember that when you stop taking your precious pill you're at such an increased risk of getting HIV because your immune system is so dependent on the medicine that you might as well get diagnosed with it.

You have to understand, hes probably conservative.

Conservatives are not people, so its ok to treat them like shit, but make sure they treat us with respect.