It's time this sand nigger get exposed so we can move forward

"Tara McCarthy" is actually Tarasita Hanrahan and has a history of being a degenerate whore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are plenty of other people who can be leaders in our movement. This is not one of them.

Sup Forums isn't a movement you stupid kike. Donating $20 to this mentally ill semitic halfbreed just because you shit up our board.

even kevin macdonald called her out on her lack of intelligence and embarrassment when discussing issues.
>Sup Forums isn't a movement
no one claimed it is, newfag. there's a reason you're the most filtered and/or ignored flag here.

Who?

Go cry somewhere else shill

She's been gaining popularity on Youtube for her views on ethno nationalism, but she's a filthy fraud who needs to be exposed before the left exposes her for what she really is. It's best we drop her now.

What did he say exactly? And where?

She's a sand nigger. Why in the ever living fuck should a sand nigger be a leader of the white nationalist movement? I'd like an argument.

>caring about e celebs this much
good fucking god the absolute state of this board

Sup moarpheus, which female e-celeb are you hung up on today?

And you are still trying. Pathetic.

kek, is this really him?

is she really? She looks slavic to me..

>that flag

Again, why are you defending a sand nigger? If we can't criticize leaders of our movement we become vulnerable to infiltration and poor leadership.

henlo poland

Sup Forums isn't a movement you stupid kike, I donate to every single person you character assasinate on our board.. even useless thots like this one

Are you whiter than this turkroach?

pretty fucking fair in terms of skin id say

>99.9%
I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN THE ETHNOSTATE SENPAI!!

This whole time I thought you were Lebanon.

Firstly, Indians are not Arabs/sandniggers, and secondly: she is not a leader, and has never claimed to be one.
>movement
>leadership
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
(You) are deluded

Previous thread

>burger
kek

what is with you northern cucks and this purity spiral shit. seems to be overcompensation.. just breed with your own kind and shut the fuck up.
And if a greek wants to fuck a french or a german wants to fuck a spaniard or a anglo cuck wants to fuck a polark shut the fuck up

OP is a D&C shill, see:

to be fair, the flag is just like the lebanese one