Why is it so hard for burgers to comprehend that rest of the world hates them?

Why is it so hard for burgers to comprehend that rest of the world hates them?

why is it so hard for the rest of the world to comprehend we don't care?

we know this. it'll all be over soon.

This.

We don't give a damn.

The rest of the world is irrelevant

Why is it so hard for niggers like you posing as whites to understand that we Americans don't give a fuck if you like us or not?
sage

>hard for burgers to comprehend

I've lived outside the US for years. From what I see you all "hate" us while you wear Levis, eat McFood, speak American english, watch our shows, emulate our culture and music, etc. I have to say you hate us 'cause you ain't us.

Why is it so hard for meme flags to realize that their opinions are irrelevant.

Go to war or quit whining, pussy.

>hates
>jealous
Fix'd.

so wat

>wastes time replying to some meme flag
>"w-we d-d-don't care, europoors!"

It's always fun to see how much butthurt the USA creates among your casual acquaintances.

I would hate you right back but fuck...you're not even a real country

>Why is it so hard for burgers to comprehend that rest of the world hates them?

If that were true they'd not do BUSINESS. Life is about money and power, not faggoty emotion. Any man who thinks emotionally should be Reek'ed.

As for Catalonia, it's unfortunate Franco left survivors. Franco saved Spain from Bolshevism then saved it from suicidal alliance with the Axis then saved it from Communism after WWII.

That's THREE national saves for one man. No other Fascist can hold a candle to Franco because he never lost.

I'm not American and I don't hate them at all, I think the USA is absolutely based.

But in answer to your question, the thing that makes America so based is that they don't care about other people's opinions.

They're not entirely sure where the rest of the world is

It's not hard to understand, we just don't care what you think because we don't think about you unless there's money to be made, or war to be fought.

>1776
Bless

Why is it so hard for the rest of the world to comprehend that we don't care?

fpbp fuck off world

kek

Most people hate their Boss / Owner

Basically this.

Every american knows this, we just dont give a shit what irrelevant favala niggers think

>proxying with a US flag

kill yourself you brown subhuman

America is the new world
Our ancestors left the old world of aristocratic faggotry behind for a reason
This pissed off the aristocratic faggots and they've been trying to claw us back for 2 1/2 centuries
Fuck the old world
We literally do not care

At least we still have a country

>meme flag
REMINDER THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) IS COLLABORATING WITH NGOs TO FUND ANTI US SENTIMENT ONLINE
>REMINDER THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) IS COLLABORATING WITH NGOs TO FUND ANTI US SENTIMENT ONLINE
REMINDER THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) IS COLLABORATING WITH NGOs TO FUND ANTI US SENTIMENT ONLINE
>REMINDER THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) IS COLLABORATING WITH NGOs TO FUND ANTI US SENTIMENT ONLINE

/thread

We never have cared and we never will

We don't, we hate their govs, but in the end, it's Americans who elect their presidents.

Also I do consider them an enemy but that's because they betrayed us several times after we helped them to gain their indepenence

>implying the lesser (non-USA) countries have rights to opinions

This. We're too busy moving and shaking to be worried about the thoughts of peons.

We will believe that you hate us the first time you we pull out our cock and you don't suck it.

So what would would be a Spanish ghost countries equivalent of a burger?

Ghostbean?

Polterspic?

Casper the friendly Burrito?

Most of the world is indifferent to positive toward us.

Then why does your (((country))) stick its nose in everyone's business? Always preaching about freedom and democracy, while being nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.
Just fuck off. We don't want to be kiked like you.

fpbp

when niggerlovers go out doin' their niggerlovin you gotta put your foot down and call them cocksucking faggots. but i don't hate them. hate is a subhuman thought that is generally reserved for americunts and african monkeys

>this coming from the degenerates who legalized all drugs

Jealousy breeds hate.

For the way in which they have allowed the kikes to take over since 1913 and the shitty attempts of imperialism covered up as "freedom" they can all burn in hell for all I care. They are a shame to the European peoples and history.

>our freedom started centuries ago and has continued uninterrupted
>fagalonia could only get freedom for 8 fucking seconds

Is this why I always see you dirty little monkeys talking shit? Pure jealously lmao

SLIDE THREAD!

Nobody hate them,just the jews that run their govt.
Also we don't want them in our land, texas and california.

that all started with WWII, the ruling class needed to militarize the population enough for them to be willing to go off to fight in Foreign wars. The whole "Liberate Europe from Fascism" was the start of that.

>8 Seconds

Well at least they managed to be a country longer than most rodeo riders can stay on a bull

fpbp

Merry Christmas, Catalonia! :)

Cry harder you jealous nigger

While we may "stick our nose" in your business, we simply don't care what you think about it. We don't think much about what's on the minds of our livestock either.

What are these, British mercs?

Way too white to be americucks.

When will the “rest of the world” understand that their 2nd rate opinions don’t mean shit to us?

SUCCESS BREEDS JEALOUSY.

We don't care

Better question: Why should we give a fuck about defending a world who hates us? Why shouldn't we, the hated, wall off our border to defend against those who hate us and keep them from infiltrating our society just to destroy it. Why shouldn't we purge those who hate us from our society and consolidate our power.

Be careful antifag, a sleeping giant is beginning to stir.

We fucking don't care. Enjoy Europistan, the world's next third world countries.

Amazing. You hated Britain when they said "Make the world Britain" and you hate the US when they do the opposite.

Why don't you just admit your hatred is actually directed at your own nation because you consider it a failure? Not every country has to be powerful or rich or whatever other fault you imagine the US having. Enjoy your sunset and beer dude.

We know, but it doesn't matter because they hate us for winning at their expense.
>Takes in comparatively no refugees despite causing much of the discord in the Middle East
>Steal the Middle East's oil
>Establishes military bases under your homes