Is it good?

Is it good?

I am legitimately curious. Fate series haters can kindly fuck off and simply not post in this thread

It's shit just like the original and all the other rehashes

I really enjoyed it. It also made me switch from a Rinfag to an Illyafag. Illya was my #2 since the first novel but her stance and views in that just improved how I saw her.

Nope.

Why is Sakura such a slut?

Because NASU IS A HACK AND OP IS A KEK.

>fate
>good

Did I not make myself clear you fucking piece of shit contrarian faggot cunts?

>more interactive
>doesn't focus on a single main heroine
>servant background stories
>more SoL
>dark story without being edgy like HF
decide for yourself, I think it's best Fate

Thank you

I will download it tonight

You have to understand that it's fundamentally different from FSN. It's a fan-disc, with a large chunk of writing not actually done by Nasu.

There's a skeleton of a story, and it's a pretty decent one, but the core of it involves lighthearted antics with the characters you loved from the first game.

It follows a time-loop based structure, that if you're familiar with Kagetsu Tohya, Tsukihime's fan-disc, you'll instantly get, though thankfully it's not absurdly obtuse that it can come off daunting and confusing in how you're supposed to progress.

The main story is almost as good as Stay Night, but the SoL is vastly inferior to Kagetsu Tohya.

>edgy
How is this a legit criticism in a story that has battles and death in it in the first place? Can there be none edgy battles and death?

Easy.
>Everything I don't like = edgy.

it has a ton of fluff, but that helps exploring characters that got the short end of the stick in F/sn, like Lancer, Rider or Caster. Main story is pretty good and so are the new characters like Bazett or Caren.
I am however not a fan of the "all routes get turened into one" and the SOL can clash a lot with the serious shit at night.

>Tell me if it's good, but not if you don't like it
The franchise is trash, and so is this. Fuck off.

I have read literally hundreds of VNs and "Femme Fatale" is still the edgiest thing I've ever seen.

Not even related to what i asked so i will ask again, can their be none edgy battles and death in a story?

It's shit. If you liked F/SN you can read it because of characters, but overall it's not worth your time.

It's ok, but not on the same level as F/SN or F/Z. There's a bit of a story there but most is SoL filler that as another user points out, Nasu didn't write.

If you get bored, just skip through the SoL segments, you won't miss anything.

yes there are a lot

>Implying
The SOL offers character development and exploration for a lot of characters that didn't had so in the original series

It's shit
:3