Why don't you own an AR15 yet?

Why don't you own an AR15 yet?

Nice gun OP. Where did you get it?

Less than 20% of gunshot wounds are fatal.
I own a hammer.
I'm pretty sure I could kill a nigger with this hammer in one shot, two at most.
Thereby hammer>gun

Ok good luck getting in arms reach of a wild animal dumb fuck

There's a drill cops do specifically because it's so easy to get within melee range from withing 20-30 yards. I forget the name it starts with a t.
At any rate, hammer vs gun the hammer wins. Plus think of all the savings!

stupid laws

21 foot rule.
It's not really valid unless you catch somebody with their pants down.

Like a nigger in the dark trying to feel his way around my house without knowing the layout?

You don't need a permit to carry either.

Because I have a .308

But I do....

What model?

What is this. Training?

That or a demonstration, I imagine.

That was only about 6 or 7 feet.

Yes, and? It's anything within 21 feet.

Well that's why 30 round mags are standard, statistically you can kill the average number of home invaders, which is typically no more than 3.

>SPR front end
>Chambered in .308
Patrician tastes m80

I assembled it myself.

I just remembered. It's the Tueller Drill. You can find videos of it all over. The best counter is dropping onto your back like a bitch and shooting from the ground. Or come with a hammer and it's gg bro

Because I prefer M37 trench guns.

What lower and upper did you buy?

>idiot charges me with knife
>wait a minute
>I also have legs
>step to the side
>BOOM

>dropping onto your back like a bitch
Or just running

Mega Arms MATEN upper lower combo

I fucking hate watching Sup Forums discuss anything about weapons or self defense

Hide the thread then instead of crying

I'm not allowed to. But I'd love to.

insufficient amount of dollars

>I'm not allowed to.
Is that why they call it Mother Russia?

Mommy may I please own a gun? Pretty please

They cost like $400 these days sort your shit out man.

I live in upstate new york. Too many fuckin niggers in the city make this impossible

It's a fucking expensive gun, and it really doesn't fill any kind of situation other than going on a shooting spree or expecting an imminent foreign invasion or establishment of a totalitarian government coup. It's impossible to conceal and it instantly puts you on the radar because of its (undeserved) reputation as the big, scary "military-style assault rifle". A handgun is far more practical for everyday carrying, and a shotgun is best for home defense. Both are a fraction of the cost of an AR15, and the ammo is cheaper as well.

You have to be in reach of the animal
You can shoot multiple times with a gun
Using a hammer requires a clean blow and strength
A skull is harder than you think

Not to mention anyone with training can draw and take an aimed shot in less than 1.5s

You should have an optic on that. Nice rifle though.

Poorfag detected

spotted the noguns

I heard this shit can literally be downloaded (cad file) and made in a CNC mill (except springs and a few screws).

If by Mother Russia you mean Russian government then yes. And this is one harsh mother that won't allow you to have it.

Yup.

Sup Forums is just as bad as /k/. Except /k/ is filled with faggots using their EBT cards to buy ACOGs.. and Sup Forums doesn't even know what an ACOG is.

I would laugh if he bumped into a rock and fell over, jamming the magazine into his jugular. I have no idea why someone would strap a gun on in that fashion.

You're forgetting in a self defense scenario you're not dealing with a trained expert. You're dealing with a scared nigger in the dark. As for crushing skulls with hammers, you might be surprised how effective the old ways are. A good hammer is way more lethal than most guns and costs almost nothing.

I’m too broke and at the moment I don’t trust myself to be able to responsibly own one. Until I can afford it and learn how to safely store and maintain any kind of firearm, I’m gonna have to hold off

>CNC machines can actually shape metal
>M-16, AR-15 and glock 7 were literally made for this

>It's a fucking expensive gun

What crack are you smoking? Entry level Smith and Wesson sport 2 is five hundred bucks right now. In terms of guns, that's cheap as all fuck.

I would laugh if you spilled your Mountain Dew while typing that and it landed on your plate of hot pockets.

You don't need the gun shot to be fatal (although that's preferable) you just need the guy to stop attacking. If you hit them in the pelvic girdle, they won't be able to walk anymore, giving you the advantage of mobility. If he has a weapon in his hands, you might still need to put him down, but it'll be easier because the most he can do is flail his arms around.
Most people stop what they're doing when they're shot and THAT is what matters most.

Haven't eaten hot pockets in literally years. Nice try tho.

((()))

Because I own an AK, a real man weapon, not a pussy 5.56 weapon.

you're so fucking retarded

Only a true muslim would carry soviet shit. You need a large cavity to smuggle it.

If they even notice they've been shot, that's the problem. I've seen people shrug off getting shot, or worse, not even notice until later. There's this crazy story I heard of a woman who got shot in the back of the head point blank during a mugging....she though he pistol whipped her. Years later they pulled the bullet out of her brain after she started experiencing bad headaches.
At least with a hammer I have the security of knowing they'll fall unconcious/freeze from terror because honestly getting killed with a hammer is horrible.

>he fell for the X95 meme
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf why would they show this? They stand still and he still doesn't hit them

the 21 foot rule is specifically about drawing a firearm from a holster and engaging an adversary. Most of the time your adversary can close in 21 feet before you're able to engage with your firearm. It doesn't apply if you've already got it out and pointed at the guy.

Screws can be made in a CNC lathe. Or a regular lathe.

Meme, my ass. Absolutely a joy to shoot. As far as home defense rifles go, it doesn't get any better. Have an AR15 and an AR10, also. If something goes bump in the night, I would grab the x95 first, no doubt.

shorter, lighter, more ergonomic, weight distributed so that I can open doors/use phone/flashlight without lowering the weapon from my shoulder.

he dropped a caribou with an AR-15, remember you can't hunt with one, and fed his family

If they've already got a gun drawn and pointed at you you're boned even if you have a gun in your house.

Original SAR is better.
Hell a fucking RDB is better.

I really like that grip on your gun OP.

My dad has the SAR, it is not better. Not at all. You've spent too much time on gun forums where everyone is an expert.

Yes it is.

And if you think the RDB is better, you are either trolling or really don't know a damn thing about these guns lol.

We own both, I don't have a reason to shill it. I prefer the x95.

>that gas block
>that dust cover
>that castle nut
absolutely disgusting

Because I have a M10-X instead.

Memegun. Real men own a Nitro Express.

RDB is more ergonomic, lighter, fully ambi, and far cheaper.

Go ahead and tell me what the X95 has over it objectively.

Literally wrong on all accounts.

>can humanely take game up to and including whitetail deer
>FAR superior to a shotgun for HD: higher capacity, lower recoil, more accurate, penetrates soft armor armor/heavy clothing, HD rounds penetrate LESS drywall than buckshot does
>costs less than a Glock and about as much as a name-brand shotgun at $400 for a complete entry level gun

You're an idiot.

>only owning an AR-15

I think it's cute

I'm more interested in a pistol caliber carbine.

But which one?

Clearly I'd be happy with the Hi-Point Carbine. It's cheap, reliable, accurate. It just looks like garbage.

But what about something fancier? The Beretta pistol caliber carbine is well liked, but it looks a little faggy to me.

I haven't been able to find a pistol caliber carbine that really looks right to me, with good reviews, good reliability, etc.

Less ergonomic, less reliable, don't care about ambi, not a poorfag.

In that case, it's generally best to cooperate and wait for an opening to strike. There are lots of videos out there of guys having a gun drawn on them, waiting for the right moment, and then turning the tables on their attacker. I think a couple years ago there was a shooting in Detroit where a dude was being mugged, handed over his wallet, and then shot the perps while they were ogling the big wad of cash he had in there (think he was carrying $200 or something). Anyway, every situation is different and people need to be able to respond accordingly.

Leave my welfare warriors alone cunt

Don't bother with the hi point. It's a great gun but it's severely gimped by being single stack.

>Less ergonomic
No it isn't.
>less reliable
No it isn't.
>don't care about ambi
>not a poorfag
Those are objective categories that it's inferior in, sorry bub.

what gun is that on the bottom row right in the center?

Hngggggg

But I understand, if you can't afford something nicer and really just want a bullpup, you should go ahead and pick up an RDB. But money is not an issue for me. If you save you might can afford it one day!

>bullpup
>more ergonomic
aHAHAHAHA oh man

and the dumbest part yet
>lighter
>7.9# without ANY accessories, including sights
They're the best bullpup, sure, but that's like being the smartest retard.

If you can't hold a 7 pound AR up to your shoulder while using your other hand to perform an action, you literally are a vagina.

Ar-9. The hi point is prone to jams. Never used the beretta

>no arguments, resorts to baseless ad hom
Nice. Enjoy your 5moa champ.

Literally no one who has fired both weapons would vouch for the RDB over the Tavors. I am done falling for this trolling haha.

Sure I can hunt with one, I just have to be north of a certain line according to state's rules. Good on him for feeding his family. I'd still like to see how he was able to quickly get it in his hands and start taking shots. Notice that was edited out of the footage. Just the way he was doing looked more dangerous than necessary to me. I'd use a 2-point adjustable tactical sling, which I incidentally have on my .308 SCAR. Keep the mag down instead of up so it's easier to get in position.

Thats a finnish suomi submachine gun

9mm AR pistol or the new CZ Skorpion. There is no other correct answer. It must be short enough to justify losing the advantages of a rifle round, and anything with a 16" barrel isn't.

wait I don't get it.
You mean if the gun is holstered, right?

Because my government doesn't want me to be able to defend myself

A lot of PCCs have issues because they’re conversions from full auto open bolts. Like the Uzi or Sten. They’re fun to shoot but can jam due to the conversion.
9mm AR-15s are a lot of fun but quality of parts is important in reliability. Get a Glock mag lower if you go that route because the Colt mags are less reliable, and more expensive.

A solid modern choice is the CZ Scorpion Evo, or a Kriss Vector. Evo is cheaper. Both have a lot of aftermarket and are fun guns.

It’s actually a 1PN34 night vision scope

I own both, but you keep getting butthurt over it.

Man, if you haven't done some training with one, you should. Its more of just a fun hobby for me, but like I said. Bump in the night, Im grabbing the x95. Leaving the house, taking the AR15. Hunting hogs, the .308.

When you have enough money to buy any gun you want, bullpups are a blast to shoot. I'm not vouching for it as a military weapon. Just as a nice home defense rifle and range toy.

>doesn't fill any kind of situation other than going on a shooting spree or expecting an imminent foreign invasion or establishment of a totalitarian government coup
bullshit, they're fun as fuck just to shoot

Pistol-caliber carbines are not my area of expertise. But .45-70 Government has been around for a long time because it works. .45 but a longer casing for more powder and more power. Perhaps you could do some research on that route.

Yeah the their guy is right. I took the photo from the side so I thought you were talking about the scope. It’s a Suomi KP-31

MOA? That gun would be used with a red dot and almost assuredly less than 100 yards. Almost assuredly less than 50. I have a myriad of other guns for any other situation.

Yes, the 21 foot rule only applies to guns that are holstered. You can't reliably draw and engage before your adversary can cross 21 feet.

h-hey my american friend heheh.... you seem to have to much than you can use... mind if I borrow one of those?

No you don't.

I do, but it's the deadly black model.

>it doesn't matter that it's objectively inferior to other guns in its weight class, because it doesn't need to be good!