Canada NO!!!

ipolitics.ca/2017/12/03/poll-suggests-canadians-back-urban-gun-ban/

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
canadaammo.com/product/byCategory/rifles/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rimfire_ammunition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stephanie Levitz

Most urban Canadians are completely retarded when it comes to our gun laws. I've heard a number of people say that it's good guns aren't legal here.

I lived in northern Ontario for a while, those are real people.

Urbanite, lol!

t. rural and suburban retards

>I've heard a number of people say that it's good guns aren't legal here.

same. i load up my shotgun in the early morning as fast as i can to make sure nobody can even guess what it is when i go trap shooting. i don't doubt for a second some retarded neighbhour would call the cops on me

I absolutely hate that our magazines are pinned to five cartridges.

I checked in a shotgun at YYZ airport and they didn't know what the fuck to make of it, it was hilarious.

don't hold your breath. You might not have semi autos when (((Wendy Cukier))) is finished with you.

And yes she is the president of the (((Coalition for gun control))) and is a jew

Its the same old bullshit. They're having more and more problems with Pakistani gangs committing crimes with ILLEGAL guns and they think the solution is to ban guns from law abiding citizens. Its utter bullshit.

Yet another reason the Liberals need get BTFO of office.

I thought Canadians were to pursue to even touch a gun.

>5 round mags

I know rite? Fucking stupid AF.

As cucked as we are, I don't believe that would happen. We do have quite a few gun owners and I don't think they'd be willing to give up some of their favourite guns.
>They'll never get my pink glock

she is also the founder of the (((diversity institute))).

Pain in the ass. Either buy a bunch of mags and carry all of them or bring loose ammo and load empty magazines on site.

Do people not realize the type of people that jump through all the hoops to get a license are probably the least prone to committing any sort of crime?

>That money was announced last month at an event in Surrey, B.C., where a federal by-election is underway in a community that has a long-standing issue with guns and gangs
Oh great so they're going to ban guns from people who illegally own them. Making it double illegal is sure to stop it. Why did Mad Max loose, Canada's trapped in the worst timeline.

Fuuuuck. Can we holocaust the joos already, but for real this time?

Why is there no diversity in the media, the decision makers (ie narritive spinners) are all Jewish. It goes against our national diversity mantra, no?

I personally think those who make it to the RPAL stage should be allowed to own magazines out to 30 rounds, I'd be fine with ((background checks)) being added so long as they don't slow the licensing process.
The limit is retarded

>Majority
I was never polled.

Where do they poll these people?

Looks like I'm going to have to go to the gun store this Christmas and stock up.

Your American ignorance is showing, mutt.

>I wasn't polled
what makes you think there was even a poll, goy?

You only get one chance to Molon Labe. Don't fuck it up leafs. Hell, if you even behave yourselves mabye our government can sell you guys some arms.

This rat needs to be slow-roasted over a fire.

You thought wrong.

I think that would be better than what we have now, at the very least. I'm not very hopeful for CDN gun laws though. The way I see it we either hold on tooth and claw to what we have now, or we lose more rights. I can't see us gaining anything unless there is a huge cultural shift.

Poll data:

>Support was highest in Quebec at 76 per cent and lowest in Alberta at 48 per cent.

>The automated land line and cell phone survey of 2,287 Canadians was carried out Nov. 10-30 and is considered accurate within 2.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.

>there’s support across the political spectrum for restrictions that are limited to urban areas — 86 per cent of respondents who identified themselves as Liberals, 56 per cent of Conservatives and 75 per cent of New Democrats backed an urban ban.

I can't believe that Mad Max wasn't voted in for leadership, him getting to PM after trudeau fucks up would have opened up a lot of doors
I'm going to be a bit more vocal with my support for loosening gun control, since we already have little legally owned gun violence and it hurts the law abiding citizen more than anyone else.

>2,287 Canadians
This counts? Really?

what a coincidence we ended up with (((Sheer)))

>Urban Gun Ban
No one but niggers have firearms in the city and I doubt any are legal to begin with, more liberal virtue signaling and faggotry

I thought Americans would be smart enough to prosecute an illegal alien who shot a beautiful white American girl on a pier in San Francisco... Fix your own problems and stop worrying about ours, burger boy.

Thats not how it works you fucking leaf its

>Canada, YES

>This counts? Really?
Yeah, "IF" the random sampling was done correctly... that's accurate. You need to take some statistics courses or get a textbook and start reading.

How cucked are your "conservatives"?

yep, as long as you share a border with US you guys will always have illegal guns in your country. Banning guns in Canada is a literal virtue signal, and it won't change a thing.

>Californians
>American

>"IF" the random sampling was done correctly
yeah that's a big 'if' these days

I was fucking furious that Maxime lost. Wasn't it by a single percentage point? I didn't even want to vote conservative when I heard the news. I don't know what I'm going to do next vote.

I know that's how statistics work, but 2,287 is fucking low for a topic as broad as this. The sampling must have been limited to urban areas, or had a heavy response rate from cities. The 56% rate is (((surprising))).

The conservatives are useless, they just make sure we lose nothing for a year and then they let the liberals take it away, and then try to just hold whatever the new law is, let liberals take more, etc.

> since we already have little legally owned gun violence and it hurts the law abiding citizen more than anyone else.

Pic related.

It's never been about preventing gun violence. Its about preventing a civilian uprising. Those who push for a total gun are the most politically radical and want to implement their policies uncontested. An unarmed populace is unable to fight back.

>Toronto
>24 shooting deaths in 2011
>Liberals: Hurr durr, lets ban guns guys! XDXD

For a major city that is such a low number its ridiculous to propose a ban to 'fix' it. A shit hole like Chicago probably has more murders than that in a single day.

They will take my guns from my cold dead hands

A syrup to surpass metal gear.

>Chicago probably has more murders than that in a single day
Pretty much
chicongo murder tracking site:
heyjackass.com/

>(((New Poll Shows)))

interesting...

And people don't believe me when I tell them that exact statement...
I know what the endgame is for gun control, and I know exactly why it is limited, but no-one else believes it sadly.
Going to be buying more firearms soon.

Also, if you didn't know, using the AB flood and subsequent dialogue as an example, the army is on the side of gun rights. Extensively. It's the RCMP that will enforce such things.

They want to take away your delish NORINCO imports that I'm jealous of. Don't allow this to happen leafs.

You know you want it...

It's too bad I lost mine on that boating accident :(((

>88's checked
THAT MAG IS NOT LEGAL SHITLORD

I thought the 10/22 was allowed 10? Did they change this?

;)

Pretty sure only handguns (ie 'restricted' weapons) are allowed 10. Non-restricted firearms (ie bolt action rifles) have a max of 5.

WTF?
You guys get Norinco m-14, AR15, Mak 90s and tokarovs?
Must be proof canada sold its soul to Communism and will be the next threat to the US.

It actually varies. Pistols are generally allowed 10 rounds, rifles's 5. I've seen legal .22 LR guns that have legal 25 round magazines like the GSG STG 44 replica.

As a rural leaf I support urban gun ban too.
They could call it the "only white people can have guns" law

Clever

How's that a NO, you fucking retard?

Typical leafpost, sage.

is that a sig 550? can leafs really get those?

>Did they change this?
I have know idea, I found a shop in Michigan that will ship 30 round mags for my mini-14 labeled as 'gift packages' hilariously enough

Lots of shit is legal here that isn't legal in the states. The people who wrote the laws were morons and didn't realize all the things their laws permitted. It's perfectly legal to hunt small animals with an HS-50 for example

The M1 Garand legally gets the full eight rounds, and the SMLE (.303) legally gets ten. Apparently, the limitation is only on rifle mags so you can also buy a 10-round .308 Winchester handgun mag that coincidentally works on an M1A.

Most people who live here dont even realize you can go out and buy a semi-automatic M14 for 750. Theres even a new non restricted AR-15 that came out recently for 1000 too. The Bushmaster QCR. It sold out instantly though.

Oh wow, I actually didn't know that. Garand would be a neat rifle to own.

>you can also buy a 10-round .308 Winchester handgun mag that coincidentally works on an M1A.

Yeah, but save using it for when you're waaaaaaay out inna woods because if you are caught you'll be looking at decades in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

I live in southeast Alaska and cut through BC and Yukon to hunt interior Alaska. I always brought my .22 for fun but never took my non stock mags (BX25). I have to fill out the non resident declaration form and pay monies

>One gun per customer, per year
>RPAL required
>MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY
Gee, this makes us look good.

At least do something like point at XCR-L/XCR-M (assault/battle rifle) and Beretta Cx4 Storm (pistol-ammo carbine, can at least use 10-round clips) available from Cabela's with just an ordinary PAL.

If they give me 3x the value of my guns when I bought them, the I might consider trading in. But you know i'm just going to replace them.

Not only that, but Chicago has insane gun control laws.

Didn't know there were 308win "hand gun" with detachable magazine. Don't you mean pistol length 308win?

This better?

canadaammo.com/product/byCategory/rifles/

Who gives a fuck. Befriend an American or an old boomer with prohibs.

>2017
>not owning an HK91 and FAL

lmaoing @ you

>Most people don't know our own laws
Rimfire rifles don't have a magazine limit.
10/22s do have magazine limit because the Ruger Charger takes 10/22 mags and is a pistol so the RCMP decided to shit on all gun owners and declare 10/22 mags over 10 rounds as prohibited pistol magazines just because they could. We can all take solace in knowing it prevented countless violent crimes.

There is the odd centerfire rifle that is allowed over 5 rounds, like the SKS or Garand.

>meme flag

faggot

Wait, so would someone in the army have to return their gun of this make if they were enlisted when they purchased it and then left for whatever reason? I've never understood the Mil/LEO caveats.

figures that’d be illegal; I don’t even own an M1A, just passing along what I’ve heard. the other ones I’m more sure about

It's not neat. It's effective, easy to clean and accurate. Definately a go-to choice.
Just learn how to use the fucker so you don't snap your thumb when unloading it

This better, cuck? Stock up on prohibs and unpinned magazines before NRs get banned too.

RESTRICTED
RESTRICTED
RESTRICTED
NOT A GUN

>Rimfire rifles don't have a magazine limit.

Too bad rimfire cartridges are .22 only.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rimfire_ammunition

>tfw live in Newfoundland where literally every household has guns
How common is gun ownership in the rest of Canada?

I think the mil/leo thing is just the dealer's rule about selling it.

>Quebec
Fucking wew lad

NB has quite a lot. Most families I know have one

>1K for a glock

even with the ridiculous color schemes we can get two glocks for that price over here.

>RESTRICTED
>not taking the five seconds to check that box and read the rules during the boring class

So get an RPAL, it isnt hard to do unless you're a degenerate criminal. What the problem is, faggot?

It depends, two families I know own firearms (NR) and those I know in the workplace often own NR/R firearms

SVTs aren't cheap anymore either. RIP

see
pic related.

it's a tiffany and co color scheme

I blew up some mailboxs when I was in highschool and thus Im banned from ever owning restricted.

Not really. Did the access period expire? If it's been a few years and you've been clean you're good to go.

>majority of urbanites are weak, spineless cucks.
Who'd of guessed it. When SHTF I'll enjoy watching these faggots get torn to shreds by packs of roaming packs of starving niggers while the armed countrysides sits back and gets comfy.

you can have it cerakoted for a fraction of the cost, ive seen those tiffany colored glock for like 550-600 at gun shows, nobody would buy em, except for women.

From the Maritimes.
Favorite place outside of them is the Yukon.
This shit is not coincidental.