Thunderbolt Fantasy is the best thing Japan made last year

Thunderbolt Fantasy is the best thing Japan made last year.

Yuri Ice was last year too, but Taiwanese Battle Figures was the best thing that season.

It was generic Asian fantasy crap. People only liked it because it was different.

>It was generic
>But it was different

a true genius

Even if you didn't like it you have to admit it had some pretty nice girls in it.

It was the best show of 2016.

Why did the vape faggot bother assembling a party when he was strong enough to solo everything?

Just for the lulz and fun

Just because it's generic doesn't mean it's bad. As a massive wuxia fag, TB was well executed, it wasn't special, but all the elements were well put together. Never thought I'd praise Butcher but it really shows that he is indeed an wuxia fan as well, because TB nailed it, he captured the essence of the genre.

Why did Lupin leave a note to Zenigata when he could have just stole the things anyway?

It fucking was

But TanHi did the lewd act and was ruined. Even if she didn't, she won't show up in the future anyway (assuming S2 ever gets made).
How can we fap to our puppet waifu now?

>assuming S2 ever gets made
See, this is why you shouldn't have skipped post credits stuff. Would have spared you the embarrassment.

Wow Robot Chicken looks like THIS

Star Wars reference? Comedy Central confirmed for bros.

New chapter was out, poor girl....
she's a broken doll now

This guy is such a sicko in the manga
his show counterpart is so much nicer

>I have lewd feelings to doll now
This show is dangerous

>it's treason then

>her brothers head
That's some twisted shit at least he didn't rape her

Never heard of it, but man this shit looks hysterical!

He didn't rape her, but he may did kind of sexual assault her in the page
he suggestively said something he like never expected to find the handhold "there" but didn't said where

crossborders are not allowed in TB threads

did you made that rule? and why though? afraid, someone else might like the things you like?

Lewd
Sick.

Is anyone translating the manga? Judging by the scans it is very different from the series, it should be interesting enough.

>japan made
taiwan made

Just the puppets themselves.

>no urobochi = no one care
>no sawano = no one give a shit
>no Jap VAs = no one give a single fuck and no sale
Even with no Taiwan they can always use the chink, it not like puppet is something alien in yellow land

All taiwan puppet shows are so cruel?

delicious suffering

Something bothering me - Screaming Phoenix is supposed to be this master assassin who has been hunting down Vapeduck for an entire year

Why the hell did he just sit there and expect duck to come back when he CONVENIENTLY brb'd right before the labyrinth
Did he honestly think he'd keep his promise to have his head chopped off???

The concept is generic, the execution was original.

Don't bully Tan Hi!!!

Japan literally made everything, except the puppets.

No.
The whole video is taiwan-made.
Writing and audio is japan-made.

Do you just mash buttons for your filenames?

This show was really fun, but I don't think it "captured the essence of wuxia". A lot of strong people getting BTFO by other strong people doesn't make wuxia. Urobuchi barely touched upon the social aspects of it, which is arguably the "point" of wuxia to begin with.

One of the things Urobuchi wanted to show is that in Pili, characters can die at any moment. It's one of the reason he got addicted to this stuff.

psot all of them

Unfortunately she gets cut in half by the screaming phoenix in the manga.

>tfw the best anime of the year is not even anime
My question is, what stop japanese studios to make an anime as good as TF?

Soon(tm). TF got S2.

Fall season at the earliest, Urobuchi is a very slow writer.

BD sales

>the fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs covering the entire screen
I'll never understand Nico Nico.

it's OOOOOOOOO

>MFW Edgless Blade picks up a stick in the last episode
I still get hype when I watch that.

This whole show was pretty hype as fuck, I enjoyed it alot.

I personally liked when Him and Screaming Assassin sat and had Sake? or tea? whatever it was. To start a battle you don't always need to draw a blade.

There's one guy, he keeps a Tumblr blog and posts to Batoto.

I think with any production there's a disconnect between the different stages and if one part of the process isn't as hyped for its work as another then it ends up lacking the full force it could have had. The Pili guys are proud of their work and are probably very aware of what time saving corners can be cut without the action falling flat. In animation they sometimes don't have a choice but to go half way to make it in time, and they can't just edit three face zooms in to cover it up.

Throw in that Butcher probably wrote the scripts in advance of filming for extra editing opportunities, instead of while all gears were turning, plus practical effects being easier on the brain to accept, and it's a far tighter, less iffy production.

Anime will always be capable of the same level of writing/characters and above, but always get fucked over by broadcast restrictions and the scheduling of labour. No matter how much a writer/director loves their project it'll weigh down towards the end, a problem TBF leapt over with smoke effects and miniature feathers raining down.

Oh and tabletop campaigns are fun.

That first five minutes gets pretty ducking hype

>There's one guy, he keeps a Tumblr blog and posts to Batoto.
>last update 1 day ago
>last translated chapter is about the best episode

Cool, thanks!

I agree. Wuxia is such a fun genre.

Does someone have the webm with the rib explosion? I wanted it to reply for "What I got" but I can't find it.

>0.2% of viewers couldn't into THE SHADOW OF EAGLES ACROSS THE MOON

>ducking