What happens when everyone old enough to remember WWII is dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM
nationalww2museum.org/war/wwii-veteran-statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, the people left will make sure they take the world with it. I promise.
so you really don't have to worry.

You're a faggot, why the fuck do people keep reposting this same exact shitty thread. Same stolen pic, too, I believe.

basically the same thing that happened when WWI vets all died off, but with the jews droning on about muh 6 gorillion

The thought of an entire generation lost makes me sad opie

the 6 turns to 16

Then the Jews can upgrade the history books.

We'll need a new Mythos. We're currently in the post-WWII Mythos. Once that's gone from the minds of Americans, then reeducation will be needed. And that will overcome the WWII Mythos, as the World War II Mythos overcame the post-Civil War/libertarian Mythos.

WW3

Same thing with World War 1, people simply forget over time. pretty much the only thing keeping anyone from not forgetting these grim things is perhaps video games literature, and replicas and museums.

Once everyone who fought in those wars and survived are dead, they can't tell their story anymore.

It's a bit sad, really. But people aren't immortal.

'6 million' becomes 16 million
and so on

>implying """""survivors"""" will ever die

160 million goy!!

160 million, Goys, and The Holocaust isn't even in its final form.

>Forgetting the 600 billion.

Ever hear of the 300? Know what they did? You will be fine.

question any veterans "remember" being seeing the concentration camps

The Vietnam crybabies will be the ones in the limelight and boy, it will be even worse.

>gets drafted
>high on drugs the whole campaing
>loose war
>comes back to a country that don't like you for being there killing innocents
>problems to find a job
>problems to adjust to the civilian life
>gets fat
>get a pickup truck
>get a Mini Ruger 14
>start to scream shit at ppl for "being a veteran of the Vietnam war"
>looses its shti one day and kill a cop with your shitty rifle because it was a retarded all it's life

They've already made games that depict a disproportionate amount of ww2 soldiers as kangz, even on the German side. When the last vets of ww2 dies it will make the jewening even more intense, I can already imagine stronk black womyn saving hall of cost survivors against evil whitey led by Trayvon Hitler and his trusty sidekick Albert von kang

WWII never happened
>prove me wrong

WWIII

in dc, there are a few programs over time to record their stories. displays are mostly audio, some video

for example, civil war vets had the same. and will vietnam

youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

Same here. Like, I only know one person now who lived through WWII (as a teenager) and remembers that time. All the rest are dead. That's a lot of people I used to get along with, people who weren't all pozzed up and faggy.

My fear is that once these guys are dead, (((certain groups))) will double down on the media narrative that it was all about (((their people's suffering))), and there'll be no one left to say "what about our people, didn't we suffer?"

So in other words, I suspect that in 50 years all the military stuff and the atrocities against French, Russian, German, Dutch, et cetera civilians will be forgotten and World War II will be just the Holocaust in people's minds.

Excuse me, please delete your post. Racism is against the global rules for Sup Forums.

Patton will turn out to be the 1st f t m black transgender general Evrar

humanity restarts their dance of destruction

I shall remove my post forthwith, fellow white person.

Never seen the one big movie about him, but I wouldn't be surprised if any future movies about him will have him fighting alongside a bunch of niggers, kikes and commies (but I repeat myself) to save the poor gas chamber victims from the sadistic leather-clad Nazis, and at the end of the movie he stresses that diversity is the future and we shouldn't be afraid of that and we shouldn't be like that awful man Hitler.

RIP The Greatest Goy-neration

Edwardian-era was good though. The last good times.

I met and chatted with Howard Stanley.
He was a WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam vet.
He was a legend in the VA hospital.

>mixed farming

The (((seed))) have been planted, I see.

Then and only then their shame will end

WW2 is pretty much all a lie, so who cares. These boomer assholes are the reason were in this mess.

WW3 happens

Nothing I guess. What could go worst?

>Daily reminder that Gen Z slays pussy and is liberal AF

This makes me hurt inside

What about this?

WWIII

We need to start dig the archives.

What's the difference. Boomers deny that they fought for the wrong side, and now enjoy every Thanksgiving with their mixed half black grandkids from their daughters, and half Asian grandkids from their sons.

Don't worry, the most important people of that era will live on forever.

Makes me sad to see a man who reared a family be forgotten

I hope in the future that the younger generation keep our story alive, as long as it is, thier teaching and memories will be kept alive

AND WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS.
T H E F U T U R E I S F A S H
H
E

F
U
T
U
R
E

I
S

F
A
S
H

>misremembering 6 trillion

OY

VEY

>i fought like a good goy and all i got was this stupid hat
>and 56% black grandchildren

>You're a faggot, why the fuck do people keep reposting this same exact shitty thread. Same stolen pic, too, I believe.
Basically this.
OP will be confirmed as an even bigger incel faggot than it's universally known that he is.

ooooh my god fucking lol, the jews will never let their ace card go, EVER

>I hope in the future that the younger generation keep our story alive, as long as it is, thier teaching and memories will be kept alive
Nigga, are yuo new to Sup Forums?

Just pay attention to the millenal generation. They despise everything you hold dear.

Holocaust will be forgot in history then we can do it again.

>Holocaust will be forgot in history then we can do it again.
>Holocaust
>do it again
How can we do something that never happened?

That's the spirit, my friend.

Who? How is that even possible?

Eh I've been here since round 08 I'm more of a luker though, and I am one of the older millennials, i grew up on farms for half my life, and city for the other, I perfer the teachings and ideals of hard working country folk (I don't agree with everything they say though)...... I forgot to mention I'm a /k/ primo autismo
>Pls no bully

how many jews are left? 12 million? they will be fucked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We get to stop having this thread every day.

Nah, you are one of the good ones. A rare breed I should add.

man, that's fucked. take care of the people that raise you (except boomers. fuck them. just thrown them in nursing homes to get raped).

>What happens when everyone old enough to remember WWII is dead?

we forget and then repeat our own mistakes and create suffering for some and then some will then enjoy prosperity for a while. Rinse, build, repeat.

There will be holocaust survivors left and their numbers will increase, resulting in the never ending memory of the eternal shoah.

Everyone will forget ww2, and we will have another world war and it will be called ww2.
Holocaust incoming Jews beware!

Thanks bro
>Pic related is me hunting for Bambi to eat this morning

I never thought about that, man.

>Action-lever rifle
Noice.

The Jews win.

We had a chance to call out their shit and we failed.

The bodies that never existed will be sold to us in the form of " Well bones decay over X amount of years goyim, now off to the cellar with you for questioning your master.

>becoming aloof about the mere concept about the 6 octillion

OY
Y

We try again.

Like it or not, time will make the Holocaust irrelevant like time does for a lot of history. No one will give a shit about it when it's a 100 years old.

Wow, thats what I call precaution...

Just wait until this is perfected. They'll create entire hologram theme parks about the Holocaust - masturbation machines and all.

It's yours?

we celebrate, allied ww2 veterans are complete scum

Thanks it's a Marlin 45-70
>Pic related

Same as Civil War. It’s interesting watching documentaries on Roosevelt in the 30’s and seeing Civil War vets celebrated in parades.

What happens when everyone old enough to remember the USSR is dead?

People will begin to get confused at the large number of holocaust survivors
>that’s what will happen

so u need to lurk moar

this

Could you give me a quick rundown on what kind of munitions are these I keep seen in US?

Like 44-40, 45-43 and so on? I can only assume this is wild west-tier old.

Jews try to completely bring down the goym once and for all.

I'm sorry we couldn't end the war (and your country's suffering) faster toothpaste.

>communist sympathizer
You are worth less than the shit an average Vietnam vet takes in the morning. I hope you get stabbed to death for crack money in your shithole favela.

Well it really depends, alot of them are still being made but yes many of the calibers were made in the wild west time,
But just as an example let's use 45-70
It is and antiquated cartridge... 45 stood for caliber size or .458 thousands to be exact and the second number, 70, is used for the amount of powder it used back then iirc

>neglecting to recollect the legend of there once being ritual to reminisce on the number 6

y e v y o

e

v

y

o

Not a commie simpatizer whatsoeaver. But saying that vietnam vets aren't spoiled is a mistake.

Thanks.

Those vets fought for Jewish control of everything. Now it is our hell.

My heart will break just that much more.

So you saw that video too eh? And it was an M1A1 he killed him with

>Yielding to the inalterable process of aging, the men and women who fought and won the great conflict are now in their late 80s and 90s. They are dying quickly—according to US Department of Veterans Affairs statistics, 558,000 of the 16 million Americans who served in World War II are alive in 2017.
nationalww2museum.org/war/wwii-veteran-statistics

People will start to look at it's events with less bias.

Nah 50 years from now they'll still be finding another Nazi camp guard to put on trial.

They will have holographic holocaust survivors so no need to worry

Cue the rise of the Terran Reich and complete galactic domination by 2187. The timeline's galactic civil war won't occur for another 90-150 years later.

Then the Kikes will have to manufacture some kind of new persecution, they're already slipping up and getting cannibalized by their own bullshit.

>

Thats when WW3 starts... widgets confirm.

Then its just the jews telling us what happened. Not much different than today.

That video is used in here as instruction video for cops of how to respond to drivers.

Its well used in here.