SOON

SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/otodelitokyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left is shit tier.

Fuck off tripfag you are not wanted here.

>le traps arent gay look at my non-normalfag taste!!!
>is the most normalfag closet gay taste
Your father would spit into your face if he knew

How has this not been uploaded yet?

Uploading to my seedbox now, will be available in 30mins.

You say this every thread, keep it up i like it.

I will not fall for it this time.

Traps are a shit fetish for even shittier posters. Gas yourselves.

very nice girls

Someone had to say it.

Can gay guys be attracted to traps?

Traps are made for gay guys.

We have heard it all before Sup Forums but until i see the Trumpen SS come for me. All you are doing is barking, I know eunuchs with more balls than Sup Forums posters.

Would you do me a favor? Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

Thats pretty rude.

Trapfags I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "uncomfortable". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about 1 click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god you said you want to suck a dick! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags, wasnt that they jerked off to furry shit, it was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursecution" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Trapshitters are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesnt regularly have off topic derails about traps or dicks. Always with "where's the dick" and "everyone here is gay xD" idiocy. It doesnt matter how off topic it is, trapshitters cant help but broadcast the fact that they are faggots.

What does the lack of a dick on a female have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO GAY! YOU SHOULD BE GAY WITH ME!

TL;DR Trapfags are just the same as furfags only their "fursecution" is called "Sup Forums bigotry".

what anime is this?

Boku no Pico: Boku my Pico harder

kill yourself

Seriously what is this anime ? Image search gives me nothing, I can't seem to find it in hentai releases and it's not on anicharts ether.

twitter.com/otodelitokyo

For some reason it's not on MAL either.

Otokonoko Delivery i think.

>this the closest we would get to a shota animation

Fucking elevens

yea yea heard it all before. Next you are going to quote leviticus at me arnt ya.

Thanks. It's maybe a doujin anime I'll have to research studio zealot.