This guy walks by and slaps your waifu's ass, what do you do?

This guy walks by and slaps your waifu's ass, what do you do?

post about it on /r9k/

STAR PLATINUM, THE WORLDO

*drops sheer heart attack*

heh, nice try kiddo, no weakness

I tip my Fedora and impress him with my japanese lyrics. Then I show him my Katana (a highly developed japanese sword) and dare him to do it again.

My Girlfriend will be so impressed that we both will make sweet love for the rest of the evening. BTW My GF squeels like an otter.

Wonder how come she suddenly vanishes, save her right hand, before exploding myself.

She doesnt have an ass anymore.

>tfw you can't touch your waifu butt now because you may explode

>BTW My GF squeels like an otter.
This made me imagine a woman making otter squeeling noises and I lost it.

>Unzips Stand

Go to her funeral.

Question why he slapped his own ass

Hug him tightly and tell him I'm Islamic.

Touch my waifus ass by accident and then realize that KIRA CUHWEEN WA SUDENI WAIFUS ASS SAWATE IRU

Drop the bitch.
I'm going to fuck his stand.

My waifu was surely turned into a bomb. I just have to attack Kira to force him to use Killer Queen to defend himself, since he can't have more than one bomb he would have to turn something else, maybe me into a bomb. But I would buy her enough time to run away from Kira. Or killing him, since my waifu is more than capable of killing Kira.

>no weakness

Except the multiple weaknesses that were exploited by Jotaro and Koichi, right? But at least your requiem won't be something a little standless kid can beat.

NINETEEN NINETY NINE

>pull her away from him
>put my hand on her ass later
>Kira appears
>"KIRA KUIIN HAS ALREADY TAPPED THAT ASS"
>explode

Underrated

Call Shinobu

Take cover. [K I R A Q W E E N] has already touched that ass.

Play my rape alarm in hopes it sounds enough like a siren to send him running scared shitless

Implying he wouldn't go for the hand first

>the worldo

>the worldo

Are you trying to pull a The Vinci, user?

But how the hell do you know who is him and what is he can do to you and your waifu?

Because he is him.