VICE - Documentary on Sup Forums Safety Squads

thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/gypqzx/ghost-ship-burnt-ramen-documentary-watch-online

In honor of the Ghost Ship burning, VICE has made a documentary on how it led to shut downs across the country.

thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/gypqzx/ghost-ship-burnt-ramen-documentary-watch-online

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFOQA-WGTAs
youtube.com/watch?v=gDvbCbaJU6I
doityourself.com/stry/10-common-fire-code-violations
fireline.com/blog/6-common-fire-code-violations/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/897686/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That journalist is hot , idk why they risk sending her to combat areas. imagine the bad shit that can happen to her if she gets captured

bump, plz post your RWSS pepes

>saving leftie lives after a fire disaster burnt 26 to death

It's sad that safety is seen as something bad.

>vice lurking & making money off shows they do about Sup Forums

Welp, guess we have to tart up a Sup Forums news network. I mean, that's really the only way this can go. if someone's going to make money off our shitposting it may as well be us.

VICE always makes us look like crazy gun nuts.

not really they just posted some screencaps.

it could be that 'progressives' have no sense protecting women.

*no sense of

It's sad that saving people from burning to death in a horrible fire is seen negatively. Modern society is really fucked up by demonizing people who want safe living spaces. I imagine the parents of young college students would thank the safety squads for shutting down these venues and saving their dumb kids from a burning death.

Squatting is illegal for a reason.
When those tards say "Don't evict my friends" They're signing away their friend's lives all because it's abandoned property and it's to fuck the system.
Let them die. Less moochers in the world.

Hell yeah

You are a hero user.

>OH NO THOSE NASTY BADDIES ARE MAKING US INSTALL FIRE DOORS AND STOCK UP ON EXTINGUISHERS

i appreciate they chose good memes to feature

I think I'm out of the loop here. What's a Sup Forums safety squad?

This is something we should do every year! It's so much more festive to see them freeze to death rather than burn.

very good taste

Alt-left antifa types lived in warehouses they illegally convert to housing. One burned down killing 26 people. People wanted safety and created a movement to help authorities locate these places.

So this is why (((mods))) shut it down huh

>It's sad that saving people from burning to death in a horrible fire is seen negatively.

It's seen negatively because they use extreme, rare cases to justify extreme regulation. For example, you put a few boxes in a hallway and it's deemed a fire hazard by inspectors, but somehow putting fucking carpet in the hallway is okay.

Sup Forums makes communities safer.

Heil Victory.

a few boxes that a fire inspector sees blocking a pathway seems pretty suspect.

If you can't clear paths knowing an inspector is there then it does seem like a hazard. Especially when these places get full of drunk/high people at concerts and art shows with fire.

36. It says it in your own fucking link

>that sinister music over the Sup Forums posts and pepe pics

I miss safety squad threads

people have been trying that for five years and either nobody uses it because it will never be better than Sup Forums or it will get completely destroyed by Sup Forums because you're stealing content for upvotes and being a lightning rod for boomers to come here

just make a happening stream command center

We wuz a board of hate n sheit

when /rwss/ was still active there was an obviously compromised mod deleting the threads and banning everyone who posted in them and eventually they left a mod message that was like "THIS THREAD IS BEING USED TO TARGET SAFE SPACES FOR SYSTEMATICALLY MARGINALIZED AND VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES", they have no forethought or capacity for self-reflection... heck, the guy who owned the tinderbox that burned down and killed 40 people's first facebook response was complaining that everything he'd "worked so hard to build" was gone

that is the type of music I play while on Sup Forums so I can get in the right mindset

Haha I forgot about this shit!

Bump

Well we’re definitely not a board of Love n shiet.

>burnt-ramen
Nice staged photo op, btw

This shit looks hella gay and I'm not watching shit unless someone posts a youtube link

The boxes don't even have to block the hallway. They can be neatly folded and placed against the wall in a wide hallway but it would be considered violating code. How many people don't put stuff in the hallway?

My point was that these regulations are applied blindly without context or judgment. They use the extreme cases of warehouses used for illegal purposes burning down as a poster child for more regulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFOQA-WGTAs

Isobel/Joss sandwich, please?
So delicious!

Isobel is a hardline globalist.

Yummy!

The specific place I reported to city officials had to undergo over 20k$ worth of renovations, most of which were donations. I wish it could have been shut down, but departing these degenerates of their money was worth it.

meine ehre hiest treue

Unwatchable.

How gay.

What a bunch of useless nigger workers with a bullshit city job. So, chan is a bunch of statist cucks empowering nigger workers? Seems like it.

I did not like that you edgy teenagers attempted to target a Co-op, because that is where to find tasty healthy food.

If those guys were savvy they could have got away with squatting. That's easy to do as long as you do not give anyone a legal name.

It's "illegal to use a legal name", now, and the kike system is eating itself.

No name = no joinder = no jurisdiction.

magnificent

This really takes me back. It was a magical time. Does anyone remember how butthurt Pictureplane was when his little firetrap got shut down? We saved lives and pissed off some of the most asinine people in the world. It was truly a magical time to be alive.

best part was it galvanized antifa to be more idiotic

me too

kek the caltrops again, every fucking time it makes me laugh

illegal to use a legal name?

>mfw the Rhinoceropolis got shut down a few days later

That was a good one.

Condemned, SAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=gDvbCbaJU6I

Women are the commander's of the Left now. Just look at Antifa, BAMN, and other deviant orgs - all run by women with betacucks as white knights. Women were calling out the orders at Antifa riots. Moldylock's was commanding the group of Betas when she was smacked down.

Feminazi's lead them.

Yeah, antifags were apoplectic about it. It was such a high quality, unbeatable troll.

Why is Vice so obsessed with Sup Forums? Are they our new tsundere lover instead of tumblr?

without a doubt, best timeline

In a public venue it's just a different. As the proprietor you are somewhat legally responsible for the safety of your patrons. You can feel how ever you like about it but that is the law.
Also these laws seem extreme until you understand that these simple things prevent disasters like the Ghost Ship or the Stanton nightclub fire people died because of irresponsible venue owners not following the rules. The RWSS was just helping authorities enforce existing codes that exist for good reasons.

Sup Forums could very well have saved the lives of everyone in that video. Ungrateful cunts.

w-w-watch my next (((special))) goyim!

it's edgy, most people will never understand it and the """"""darkweb"""""". Therefor it's the perfect boogie man. They don't have to explain shit, there's no one who will sue them for defamation so they can keep their narrative the same for ages.

I don't understand why they were shut down on Sup Forums, it was the funniest thing and wasn't even illegal.

Anyone one else remember the soyboy who's fat friend fell from the /diy/ second floor during the fire? He tried to carry fatboy out but was too weak, so he saved his macbook instead.

>He tried to carry fatboy out but was too weak, so he saved his macbook instead.
Jesus Christ.

The mods consider it "raiding"

this was one of the greatest thing Sup Forums has achieved. Ive never been so /comfy/

Bring on the caltrops!

Truly this is the best timeline

i'm feeling super safe right now user

It was the safest of times, it was the most dangerous of times

Kinda wish they had the Shining one posted above.

For a moment, I thought I was seeing Argentina's flag

Thank you for saving lives

I learned about it two days ago here on Sup Forums because a guy mentioned something related to the safety squads. No shit that place burned like that, the amount of garbage they had inside was incredible.

liberals only hate us because they know we are right

There was a Sup Forums news account on Twitter, but the kikes banned it.

RWSS was one of my favorite short-term memes, real shame that (((someone))) didn't like those threads

bump

Here are some resources so you can help make your community safe by knowing what to report:

doityourself.com/stry/10-common-fire-code-violations
fireline.com/blog/6-common-fire-code-violations/

>In this very special episode, Captain Picard and the Enterprise visit the strange planet Anarchia. The Captain is faced with a dilemma: Can he enforce the Federation Fire Code without violating the Prime Directive?

>watching that Ramen cuck nearly cry as it's shut down
>commie junkie shits immediately evicted
>watching him have to live in a fucking van
>the irony of commies getting btfo by government
>but being happy that they're safe now

RWSS was truly God's Work

how many more of these places have cropped up in the 6+ months the SS has been inactive? We need a fresh round of safety checks i think

Raiding who exactly? fuck that, i think it's time to restart Right Wing Safety Squads. Maybe start a website dedicated to do it? or is there another chan without lefty pussy mods?

>punk shows
what other kinds of creative but unsafe venues should we be looking for?

>they asked Briana Wu for his opinion on Sup Forums

When are these faggots going to realize that Antifa diaspora are just white trust fund kids LARPing as "the proletariat" as a hobby?

>oh no the evil racists are forcing us to create a safe environment for ourselves!

jesus christ, and they make it about themselves so much, it's insane.

To be completely honest I thought this wasn't true. If you faggots were actually responsible for the Ramen shutting down I'm going to be pissed. You guys have no idea what that place was about. It wasn't some faggy dance club where hippies went to spread their Marxist nonsense. It was an underground venue in the shittiest part of RICHMOND California. I know most of you don't know anything about this. But it was literally a place were ALL types of people got together. If you idiots went to the website it says "an unsafe place for all ages". It's not some safe space you stupid mother fuckers. It was a place where artist came from ALL around the world to preform. I've seen legit racist neo skins there. Ive seen hyphy thugs there. I've seen whiny liberals there. EVERYBODY came there for a reason though. If you didn't like someone you fucking confronted them there. I've seen plenty of fights there. I won't speak for Mikee Ramens political interest but I will say that fucking dude is one of the nicest and most open minded people out there. I know none of you like going outside and exploring things but that place was fucking RAD and it truly is a shame it got shut down. You guys just don't have a clue. I hate whiny liberal faggots ad much as the next guy and I'm aware I sound like one but seriously guys, The Burnt Ramen wasn't at all what you people think it was.

>Briana Wu
Every time.

>mod message
what a bunch of faggots

Jew tv says non Jewish degeneracy deserves jail time. Is this a surprise to any of you?

We saved their lives. The poor antifa scum now have less places to spread communism.

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/897686/
Trying to find the other thread I saw about it here.

But that's just the point. That place had people like me going there too. I don't fucking know man this shit bums me out. Maybe I haven't been to a show there in years and maybe it got hijacked by antifa faggotts but when I went it was the shit

and it was an illegal firetrap. Case closed. You loose. Have a great day!