Prove to me woman are incable of serving in the military

Just get to fuck. I'm tired of Cuntservitards making some half-assed attempt at bashing Liberals, and women in the military. You have your views other people have their own. I thought the whole point of the West was it was all about freedom. Isn't that what you always scream about to justify hate speech? I am a Liberal who has a long military heritage and own 2 firearms, and believes that anybody can believe whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't force others to do the same. You don't know the first fucking thing about Liberals. go retreat back to your little bubble of pure ignorance to the world around you and stop trying to instigate things, I know that's what conservatives love to do but just try to have some self control. Now prove to me that woman are incapable of serving in the military! Seriously what actual arguments do you guys have that woman shouldn't be in service other than that. Muh feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o
heretical.com/miscella/frcombat.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_snipers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they can serve as comfort women

No arguments? You ppl got none because you know it's true!

That only happens in western armies, rape or comfort woman, are rare in asian or eastern armies where woman serve.

Here you are famalm
t. dyke

If women are so capable, why is it that every military force in the entire world that accepts them also have lower physical standards for women? If they can't meet the basic physical requirements that are expected of men, then they aren't capable and they aren't fit to serve.

Some woman are more bulky and superior, in physical strength then most men in the military. Literally not an argument.

>Implying that the ones serving aren't Waiting Mattresses anyways

Female POW's can be used to breed more enemy soldiers in rape camps.

What are you talking about? Look at women snipers in the soviet union they had more kills, than any man in their army. Lower standards? Maybe in western armies but not in eastern, or asian armies.

Israel literally tried mixed units back in the 60s, and all of the mixed units reported 50% higher casualties.

They are by all measures physically inferior and on top of that make the social cohesion of a unit entirely more complicated then it needs to be and ruin the macho attitude of it.

>durr i wont read
nice try then kike.

Stfu, with your hate speech.

>Believing obvious and debunked Soviet propaganda

Bullshit, what are you talking about? Again the soviet union, the chinese army, and israel has one of the best ranked military's on the earth. You';re making that up.

I wouldn'd even have to fuck you myself, I'd just chain you up to the wall and use a turkey baster to fertilize your eggs after fapping into a petri dish.

It's not propoganda, it's a fact, show me where it's has been debunked as propaganda.

Historically speaking women make great snipers. They are apparently naturally more accurate than men and are easier to train. They also have a higher pain tolerance and a smaller frame making them able to hide easier. And they make better candidates because they tend to struggle in other forms of front line soldiering. So if you have to make up the manpower then why not enlist more females as snipers.

Beat that, you got nothing, and i think even you fools realize that, you're wrong.

>I refuse to answer posts that prove me wrong
Why is anyone even responding to this dumb kike. just report

Reporting me, for speaking the truth? Ok. Btw here's some more facts for you guys

There would just be physically less baggage. Smaller bodies means less clothing materials and smaller bulletproof vests. They could make specific MREs for women since they need 500 less calories per day on average so there would be less food to bring. And if they were filling marksmen or sniper roles there would be less ammunition to carry. And in pic related the japanese were willing to use woman soldiers.

no I'm not lol look it for yourself faggot. Israel had to make as efficient a use of their population as possible and their decision was that mixed units would ruin the quality of their army.

Cherry picking. Are guys just afraid of women being in service, or do you just not like being beaten, by a woman?

no, reporting you for not responding
ignoring people and just dumping shit is called spamming and shitposting.
Either engage in a conversation or fuck off you sexist piece of shit.

Sexist, i'm the one who wants women in the military, and to make sure we have female navy seals, female snipers. And im the sexist one? Literally how is that being sexist i'm for equality.

And i have responded, one guy goes and says, that's just soviet propaganda, i go and tell, no it's not. So wth are you talking about?

you wont listen to an exemplary military woman. you are silencing her opinion by not reading and understanding it.

There are innate biological differences, physically and mentally, that make them far less suitable for combat. It's why the strongest militaries on earth are almost exclusively staffed with male fighters. You can believe otherwise all you want, Mr. Enlightened liberal cuck, butthe facts speak for themselves.
I'd also like to state that you sir, are a faggot.
/thread

I would love, love to see if any of the people who shit on female snipers would repeat those same words in front of Lyudmila Pavlichenko

Can a woman carry a 200 pound man on her back while under machine gun fire?

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o

What biological differences? In some cases women are more bulky, and fit then men so how is there a biological difference.

so true

Yes. It's been done, and not impossible why are you Cunservitards against women in service. Read up on the Afghanistan, or Iraq war. Its been done before.

once again dodging the hard questions you sexist.

Not in the military. No one puts limp-wristed faggot like you I'm combat. Just because a girl could kick your ass doesn't mean she's somehow a better soldier than a real man.

You're an ok troll m8 but you're bullshit needs a little improving if you want to really piss anyone off. You're just too obvious at the moment.
1. How would one of the only times of mixed units being measured for effectiveness be considered cherrypicking?

2. Do you not see the hypocrisy of talking about cherrypicking and then bringing up one of the very few decent female snipers that have lived?

Stfu, you sexist, i told you i own 2 firearm have a long military history, and would glady support our women serving in the military, i am much more for equality than you'll ever be!

>responding to a bait thread
sage

1. Because that's just it, they only gave one mixed unit a chance, so that is the definition of cherry picking, and sexist.

2. It's not there were other woman snipers on the soviet front she just happened to be the best.

>what biological differences
I shouldn't have even answered this previously. Really faggot I guess you have never met a girl?

The average man is far stronger and faster than the average female. If you are only going to compare the strongest female with the weakest male then you are fudging the data. The strongest male will always be more fit for the army than the strongest female.

Actually i've met plenty of women that've served in the military i've met some that can bench press 150, to 200. So yea i don't see a biological difference.

>I own fire arms and I wont listen to a woman, listen to me, aren't I not sexist?
nice try sexist. stop silencing the opinions of strong women

if they have to do the same as men AND are able to i dont give two shits, but if they only do it to show everybody that wymyn iz stronk n shieeet and then they collapse after 5 meters but still get in because muh quota, that's a problem

How am i fudging data? Ok here stop looking at western armies, and look at asian, and eastern armies, notice how their women seem to be in better shape and just just as fine, if not better than men again women have many advantages over men in the field. example.Women need to carry less. It more or less all evens out.2.There would just be physically less baggage. Smaller bodies means less clothing materials and smaller bulletproof vests. They could make specific MREs for women since they need 500 less calories per day on average so there would be less food to bring. And if they were filling marksmen or sniper roles there would be less ammunition to carry. Try to keep up, i know that's a lot of information i just gave you.

also female POW get raped, so, have fun i guess?

>notice how their women seem to be in better shape and just just as fine, if not better than men again women have many advantages over men in the field
top kek
dont forget to sage

more sexist ignoring strong women

>women
>strong
pick one.
>heretical.com/miscella/frcombat.html
>The average female Army recruit is 4.8 inches shorter, 31.7 pounds lighter, has 37.4 fewer pounds of muscle, and 5.7 more pounds of fat than the average male recruit. She has only 55 percent of the upper-body strength and 72 percent of the lower-body strength... An Army study of 124 men and 186 women done in 1988 found that women are more than twice as likely to suffer leg injuries and nearly five times as likely to suffer fractures as men.
>Women’s aerobic capacity is significantly lower, meaning they cannot carry as much as far as fast as men, and they are more susceptible to fatigue.

>In terms of physical capability, the upper five percent of women are at the level of the male median. The average 20-to-30 year-old woman has the same aerobic capacity as a 50 year-old man.

Not, an argument, btw try telling this to pic related im sure she'd be very happy to have you on her course.

The average 20 to 30 year old woman had that of a body of a 50 year old man. Yea no calling bull on that one. Now try again you conservatard.

I see you like to type, OP. Can you handle a little reading?

Wrong god damned image. Sorry. The other image, however, is somewhat relevant.

Yet MEN who collect ANIME can serve in the military?
Boys can't play with dolls
But SO CALLED (((MEN))) on Sup Forums collect ANIME?
Are they the same puss bags that make fun of the man bun?
Are they the same ones that are against soy?
Man bun, soy, anime are for men that have little girl issues! You don't have guns in your closet, you have Barbie's in your bed that go with your cross dressing bull shit!

>hurr eyem illiterate
try reading my posts before you sperg out fag.

Alright, I’ll bite

Veteran here, women are worthless in combat arms. They don’t belong, despite what you’ve been told by your online hugbox.

>Women aren’t as strong as men
>Women aren’t as fast as men
>Women don’t have the endurance of men

Women are held to separate physical standards as men, and given easier goals for their PT tests. On top of this, I’ve personally never seen a female soldier that can out perform a male one.

It boils down to who you want in the front? The best or a compromise, because that’s what women are. Your experiments don’t belong here, and people don’t need to risk their lives to prove some fantasy we’ve already discovered as untrue.

stop biting and start reporting you turboburger

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong.

If a woman can meet the same physical, technical and mental requirements as men have. The problem is morale amongst the vast majority of soldiers who are men. Imagine being bested by a fucking female when you are trained to be the most physically capable person possible.

Ever played CoD when everyone are running around as females, and you hear their cringey squeaky voices?

Well then you're just a sexist who cares,and if women are beating men, it means that the whole biological argument is bullshit, yea you ppl are just full of it aren't you?

At ranger school, the typical male candidate gets about 1 (maybe 2 if they are fucking lucky) recycles through the school when they fuck up.

Females have been shown to get 3, maybe 4 recycles on average. That isnt just being recycled for physical incapabilities, that for messing up in simulated combat situations and showing signs of psychological hold backs and cracking under pressure.

If they cant even make it through a school, how the hell do you expect them to make it in actual combat situations over seas?

Put them at a desk, or put them in intelligence positions if they are capable for it, but dont put them in situations where they can mess things up and actually cause soldiers to die as a result of their incompetence.

This is the inherent problem with White Nationalism: White women.

White Nationalism has plenty of merit and is legit, BUT besides of the problem of White women, it is also full of White Knight cucks. I have some bad news for White Nationalists if you think youre going to have a pure white, successful and prosperous white ethno state WITHOUT stripping away white women of their voting rights, stripping them away of their working rights, stop viewing them as your "equals" and relegating them strictly by forcing them to shut their mouths and redefine their only purpose in life as cooking, cleaning and baby breeding.

If you do not have the balls, the means or the will to do that then White Nationalism will FAIL and WILL NEVER WORK. White Nationalist men need a serious change in their attitude and approach towards white women, or they are destined to a movement of corruption, treachery and backstabbing. If you dont check this issue soon, like the dumb cunt in the OP, White Nationaism will fail before it ever even began.

Personally, I dont feel White women are worth the time, effort and possibly the sacrifice of saving though. I have 0 interest in cleaning up their fucking mess, however the white men who still do, take heed of my warning above.

> women join military
> claim they can do anything men can do
> mainly join the air Farce
> in 4 awhile
> "dis is too hard"
> become a mattress
> get pregnant
> leaves because they got pregnant
> "I served honorably"
> yfw you know they sluts

I proudly support women in the armed forces. It's about time these lazy useless cunts started pulling their own weight. I think it should be mandatory for all women to be front line combat troops.

It's not a fucking expriment when woman have proven themselves capable, i think you're lying and just full of yourself, so making up bullshit. Ask yourself this then. If woman were inferior, and incapable then why were they allowed to serve in the first place? Check Fucking Mate!

>wrong
silencing women is not okay sexist!

Wow something we can agree on. I support frontline woman troops, i support navy seals women, snipers etc. We need to get rid of this men only requirement in the military it's just bullshit.

Women are perfectly capable of serving as military administrators. Not as combatants, for the simple reasons that they're physically weaker and less aggressive.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about do you? Cuntservatard.

Women should have to prove they can serve, like men, not the other way around.

The backwards mentality is exactly why liberalism is cancer.

Women being more/equally suited for combat as men is VERY rare if you didn't get that. Men are used to being physically stronger, because statistically they are. Hence they can get emotional which wouldn't be a good thing out on the field.

All the women I know who served were navy or airforce fuck toys. Even the nastiest sheeboon nigger has a mudhole to stir, and it gets lonely out on the line. I say let them in, but they need to be a 6 or higher.

They have “proven themselves capable” of physical and mental feats that are nowhere near as difficult as ones given to male soldiers.

They are given handicaps because they have shown to not be capable of actual combat situations.

See

Hm... yeah I think he does. Troll

It’s not them serving that bothers me it’s being in combat. They aren’t as good as men, no matter how you slice it.

Also, pic related

Ignoring my other part, cause he know's he's wrong.

>Some woman are more bulky and superior, in physical strength then most men in the military.

Literally statistically false.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303

>90% of females produced less force than 95% of males

>Prove to me woman are incable of serving in the military.
>incable

I'm done.

Lol yeah bud, youre right, they are allowed to be in the military. If “being in the military” is defined as sitting at a desk job and getting rammed by half the battalion, then i guess youre right!

Check fucking mate dumb bitch

Umm, yea i think i do it's called Lyudmila Pavlichenko, and i'll give you another one probably someone you've never heard of cause your brain is that small Joan of Fucking Arc. Woman are just as good at combat, and have every right to Serve Fuck you ppl I'm out of here, This fucking sexist place.

they can but not in open combat. A woman can't carry a wounded man and men are more traumatized and lose their mind if a female comrade dies or gets captured

this thread is lame

>"Soviet Union, China, Israel"
Literally the first two's main tactic was to send troops at the enemy in massive numbers until they died, and even still, they had FAR more men to women in their militaries.
The Israelis segregated their Defense force to lower the casualty rate of the segregated units.
Additionally, when you go outside the wire, you are their for days at a time, and have to piss in bottles and shit in MREs.
That doesn't even factor in the tendency of women to get pregnant, something physically impossible for a man to do, as well as the fact that because women have a different frame and muscle structure than men, they can't take the same kind of impact that men can.
Sage

Fags aren't women and neither belong in the military.

This is literally an angry liberal boomer who's tired of getting memed on for having stupid opinions.

Have a smug anime girl as my only response.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_snipers
Ok now I just know you are trolling

They are weaker than men and get raped in war, they are responsible for having babies not fighting.

Do you even know where you are you fucking faggot?

Fact 1: Women can't carry a ruck sack with the full 65lbs worth of equipment she needs to take into the field without having the weight bear down on her spinal column and ovaries causing excessive pain and discomfort.

Fact 2: Women have poor spatial perception compared to men. Case in point is pic related soviet qt Lydia Litvyak. She is the top scoring female fighter ace of all time at 12 kills and 4 assists earned over the course of 66 missions. Lydia died in combat in 1943. Compare that to the top scoring male soviet ace of the same time period Ivan Kozhedub, who survived the war and got 66 kills including to P-51D's which attacked him in a friendly fire incident.

Women can fight, but the best uses of women in war are in artillery regiments, night bombing missions (such as the night witches), spotters, administrators, nurses, doctors, truck drivers, even snipers. But women in more combat intensive roles are often a net negative. Women don't improve a male fighting force either, so they are at their best either behind the lines or as lone wolves like snipers.

Did you read more than 2 sentences in? If I said >tigers are stronger than cougars
and your answer was
>there are some cougars larger than some tigers, your point is irrelevant
that would make you a contrarian idiot.
More importantly, go back and read the other reasons. I've never seen anyone argue for females in frontline combat except the standard trash pile of SJW keyboard warriors who would never themselves volunteer for service in any fashion.

My wife is as /k/ as it's possible to get in this cucked country who could probably kill everyone in here 1v1 but at the end of the day she's still not psychically strong enough to pull a 250lb man wearing 100lb of gear while wearing that herself out of the line of fire.

>durr did you read more than 2 sentances in
did you? trick question because if you did you wouldnt be replying to me in this context at all!

How about barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen where they belong? Women are the spoils of war, not the combatants.

That was meant for the second post I quoted, user...

Why the fuck would we start there? Prove to me they are capable. There's already 10000 years of precedence in place saying they're not.

Jesus Christ you fucking people just cover your ears whenever you see actual arguments. I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to apply to just not see that the "equality" you talk about is nothing but a fucking pipe dream.

That or this is just b8, in any case, saged and reported you fucking mongoloid

then you didnt read far enough in the thread where its very obvious this sexist asshole is refusing to read the words of a strong woman on multiple occasions. report the thread and move on, the picture is what defines your actions not mine.

Well for starters, they're incapable of learning the difference between "woman" and "women".

Another step in the gradual process of destroying the family unit by eroding traditional societal roles, always in the name of "progress".

He's a retarded liberal boomer, mexanon. Don't get mad, just laugh at him and his idiocy.