We need to talk about Matt Drudge

Why is a homosexual Jew the voice of internet conservatives in America? Also he has been turning on Trump lately— specifically since the tranny ban by Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5200009/drudge-i-do-not-love-sex-with-men
washingtonexaminer.com/matt-drudge-zings-mueller-probe-what-is-the-punishment-when-the-fbi-lies-to-us/article/2642391
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also

>Daily reminder Drudge dated David Brock and didn’t cover pizzagate: gawker.com/5200009/drudge-i-do-not-love-sex-with-men

Bump

Bump. Don’t let this slide

Drudge is just a news aggregator. People with sub 100 iqs really struggle with this concept. He isn t/ourguy/. He is faggot and a jew, but he is good at autisticly searching the net for news.

>he is just a news aggregator
>the most visited site besides MSN news which old people visit because they don’t know how to change their homepage
>just ignore he’s a multi millionaire Jew with a shitty 90s site

Why not just make a mirror of Drudges website except you make a script that automatically archives all the links?

the page auto refreshes. imagine how many bring it up and leave it on in the background all day.

Better yet - why not make AnonReport with more comprehensive news than the pro Israeli pro homosexual content he promotes now?

Like I said sub triple didgt iqs struggle with this.

>Drudge isn’t a major force on the Internet
You’re a fucking mossad shill. Go fuck yourself jew

FUCKING KEK

I remember seeing a fake Drudge site this year.
I don't remember the name

'Turning on Trump'

You guys are way too tribal. He disagrees with Trump on some shit, and probably has since Day One. Drudge is an independent thinker, a trait conservatives in America used to admire.

I don't know why his website is so popular. It's just links to mainstream media.

Who cares? Conservatards are dumb and stupid.

>shitty 90s site

It's a fantastic site because it's simple and iconic. 4chins isn't exactly cutting edge either. Yet here you are. Just because it's dated doesn't mean it's bad design.

Same story as Glenn Beck (who quit spouting BS when he had enough millions): Dolla Dolla Bill y'all.

>HURR look at me guys! Im so rational! I disagree with the right sometimes too!
>DURR maybe if I punch right sometimes I can call myself a Centrist and win over Lefties!
>LOL bi-partisan sheep! Im so much smarter than you hurr hurr!

Drudge is an Israeli psyop, or Matt is just plain stupid. Like IQ 105 stupid... otherwise, it's a fucking intelligence project.

Bipartisan scum.

Lately he has been doing shit very differently. He is probably compromised.

washingtonexaminer.com/matt-drudge-zings-mueller-probe-what-is-the-punishment-when-the-fbi-lies-to-us/article/2642391

Why is he bashing mueller and the FBI then?

Kys CIAnigger thread