twitter.com/thehill/status/937336898334404609

Straight up alpha

IMPEACH

Meh, I leave the dead behind too

RESIST

NOT MY PRESIDENT

MAKE HIM EAT A PEACH!!

Nigga needs some fruit.

Why keep someone who fucks up ordering from McDonalds?

/thread

BEHEAD HIM!

fast food confirmed for high energy diet

Can’t argue with a winning campaign tho. Fuck those left behind niggers.

>trump needs to get to rally
>campaign managers order is backed up
>"Mr. Trump go without me I'll meet you there
>"alright I'll see you at the rally"
A year passes
>DOGNALD DRUMPFFFFFFF

Trump's such a fucking badass. The fact that the faggots think that him leaving an aide at McDonald's due to his faggy custom burger or his eating fast food regularly is going to make me like him less. This makes me love Trump more.

there's literally nothing wrong with fast food. it's delicious.

Doubtful this is how it went down. This is just how fucking yankees act. When I lived in Boston, I had a boss do the same shit to me because he was the first to order of 12 of us and I was the last. He ate like a nigger in ethiopia given their first meal. Fucking yankee scum.

Truly the epitome of America. Dog Bless.

Why are you so salty about northerners?

Because they are pricks and move here only to fuck up our way of life with their prickdom. Stay up in your snow-ridden shithole, yankniggers.

"Leave him" "let's go" someone stop this mad man

>He enjoys fast food “because at least you know what (((they))) are putting in it.”

Holy shit kek

Ah I remember when I still thought it was reconstruction era

drumpf is the perfect amerimutt president

Diet Coke is so much better than regular, just flavor-wise. tfw have the same taste as my president

Snow and winter are the white man season.
You live in beaner/nigger climate 24/7.

This is true. My grandfather instilled in us from a very young age that you order straight off the menu, no custom shit. Pick the pickles off yourself. Fantastic wisdom that has saved my life before.

user PREDICTED THIS
>user PREDICTED THIS
user PREDICTED THIS
>user PREDICTED THIS
user PREDICTED THIS
>user PREDICTED THIS
user PREDICTED THIS
>user PREDICTED THIS

Definitely saw less white people in Beantown. Nothing but niggers, chinks, beaners, and pizza-niggers. Very few white people unless you consider Russians and Irish white. Sure, the south has more than its fair share of nignogs and beaners, but at least most are 1) picking fruit and tobacco and keeping to themselves, 2) country niggers who have morals and values and treat most people with respect as long as they're given respect.

Quite literally. I had a boss leave this wigger kid 200+ miles from the shop because he had an attitude and refused to load up when it was time to go. "Cya buckwheat"

t. worked in fast food in high school
There's nothing wrong with ordering with alterations. Some people just want a plain cheeseburger. The trick is that if you do get the wrong order and it's something like picking off pickles then don't be an asshole and pick off the pickles. Otherwise it's not really that hard on the workers.

*pick off the pickles yourself instead of demanding another sandwich

that's the best way to get pre-made shit that has sat in the warmer for the past hour

You can request some items be cooked fresh if you're not in a busy place. If you are in a busy place, it's likely that the food will be recently cooked anyway.
Either way I'm not usually picky about a dollar menu hamburger.

>This is just how fucking yankees act.
There's so much faggotry in your post it gave me aids. Slow eaters are literal trash. It's like you've never been to boot camp or had a job in general.

This was back in the 90s, before your time, so you may not understand. There was a handful of things on the menu, and the workers were mostly white teens. If we ordered ANYTHING that was custom, it would fuck up everyone else's order, too. Also keep in mind my grandfather was buying mcdonalds for about 20 people at once, so it was already a harder order to begin with. We had to get those apocryphal buckets of fries, two or three.

It's fine to eat slowly at a family gathering, but shoving 1000 calorie food in their mouths 30 seconds before work is one of the reasons people get obese

What part of I was the last to order out of 12 of us and he was first did you miss?

And, good. Enjoy your AIDS, yankfag.

>cuck schnietzel
God damn germans man

Omg so based Trump is my emperor. He can fuck my wive’s daughter anytime he wants

In the US I don't doubt it, but here in glorious Mexico it is still sweetened with sugar, which is the superior taste

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Happy Meal.

>This was back in the 90s, before your time, so you may not understand
ironic considering i worked in a fast food place during high school in the late 90s
popular items got made in advance and sit there to dry out until somebody buys them

>the workers were mostly white teens
This seems so strange. I grew up in an extremely white area and we still had majority nonwhites on the crew. More than a couple were jailbirds and some commuted a couple hours away from the nearest city to work the same job as a high school student.
The high school students were some of the best workers, second only to the "lifer" mexicans who had multiple generations in the same restaurant all doing the fucking sandwich station. They could work like machines, god bless them during rush hours.

Not gonna lie, former Mcdonald's worker here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump act impatient. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear Happy Meal.

(((sam Nunberg)))

top kek

You don't deserve to wear that flag

What kind dickhead makes a special order at a McDonald's

>No brother! They shall be expecting one of us in the McDonalds!
>Have we started the fryer?
>Yes, brother. The fryer rises!

DAHNALD

GIVE ME THE BIG MAC NOW

>billionaire
>still eats mcdonalds
could trump be more american?

He's the fucking president. Those monkees should've grilled his burger first

They literally got that by lurking here, the book has been advertised on /ptg/ all weekend.

Trump operates on a level of alpha I barely knew existed, we don't even see a fraction of the power that man exudes. Sounds like a good read desu

Truth.
Please let there be a 56% drumpf pic.

Who the hell orders a custom burger at McDonalds? That shit's obnoxious.
I hate anytime someone asks for a custom order of a dish. Unless you're asked how well you'd like something cooked, just appreciate the food the way it was intended.

you sound like a pussy, OP. Kill yourself.
Trump 2020, nigger.

Gay. Back to Dreddit.

>Trump operates on a level of alpha I barely knew existed, we don't even see a fraction of the power that man exudes. Sounds like a good read desu

That's what really gets the (((MSM))) going. They must really be seething that his support isn't really dying off.

Kek.

>Order took too long

2 LONG!!!!

IMPEACH!!

>Dahnald finishes meal and meeting
>Walks to the elevator
>DING
>"You left me behind Dahnald."

Why is he always comfort grabbing his own arm like an emo bitch

to be fair, the pickles are fucking god awful. but who the fuck eats at mcdonalds in the first place? that shit is foul with or without pickles.

>leave him, let’s go
Fucking savage, this man is an unstoppable force of will

>comfort grabbing

Jesus Fucking Christ.

also this, dog bless whoever made this masterpiece

You will now never be able to unsee your God grabbing himself out of pure insecurity and neurotic fear. Enjoy

shit i'd do the same thing to anyone else.
>lol yes, Trump's time IS more important than some aides.
>sorry bro
>workhard.jpg

Apparently the food wasn't "fast" enough.

No, I will never be able to un-imagine a Muslim bitch grasping at straws.

Is it comfort grabbing when done to vaginas

Messaging thru Big Macs, brilliant!

Trump is a true American.

topkek
severely underrated

he told them it was for trump, the employee probably wanted to make it extra special, but these things take time

They're used to the Bush Years when Bush and Republicans were Jeb-tier weak cucks who just let the leftist media steamroll over them.

Trump is actually fighting back, and they don't know how to handle it.

You don't tell them who it's for you retard.

Awesome. Thanks

>fast food
>delicious

why not?

Trumps hands dont look tiny?!?!? Have O been lied to?

>On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke

As a born and raised Kentucky boy, I'm slightly disappointed in our President for eating at KFC enough for it to be noteworthy.

Because it's the President's food you retard, said employee might not like him.

Ameriburger as fuck. Truly a man of the people.

exactly as I was implying then eh smarty pants?

>Croatian flag

Literally.

I don't know why this has to be a big issue.
People don't have time to wait for food to be ready.
It's just that, in his case, he has his aide to wait for him.

ZOMG ITS OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

>custom burgs
He deserved to be left behind.

Its so fucking sad that Trump has never had the carnal knowledge of master-race Whataburger, where customized burgers are just as fast.

>wins reelection
>has heart attack

"News"

he is truly the president we deserve

Nigger pickles flavor stain everything they touched.

This.

My President would NEVER eat at mcdonalds

IMPEACH NOW!