Hitler could have done it better during his last days

After watching Slobodan Praljak doing this stunt in front of the UN it got me thinking.
What if Adolf Hitler, instead of refusing to get capture and ending his life there. He turns himself in and gets tried in the nuremberg tries and when he gets his verdict
He says on the broadcast "One day my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."
Then drinks the poison just like Praljak. Inspiring millions of Europeans bringing about a new era in Europe where the spirit of Germany would have not been broken so easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Soviets would never have let him turn himself in alive.

Because he would of been tortured to death like Mussolini

His body would be vandalised by horny Russian savages if he were to try and turn himself in.

>What if Adolf Hitler turns himself in
kek.

also Hitler faked his death, retard. Nuremberg and the Tokyo Charter both were complete lies to justify Jewish control of America and action against Alolf Hitler The Christ

A drunken Russian Untermensch will rape just about anything. Thank God he killed Blondie first. What they would have don to that cute doggo!

>Argentinian Hitler
Wheres the proof

I don't deal in proof.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Why do that when you can go live out your days on an Argentinian plantation in luxury while your army builds underground bases in Antarctica?

I tried you colgate toothpaste the ne with tartar control AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHT

It's been over 70 years unfortunately there is no forth Reich

>

Didn't Hitler escape? I could have sworn I had that somewhere. And his alleged remains were tested and came back as being female; so either Hitler faked his suicide or he was a gal.

I'm sure Hitler was approached by American officials who told him that they would "make him disappear" if he just ratted out his officers. He gets off scott free, the US government gets what they need, and the world thinks that Hitler died like a coward. Everyone is winner and the world keeps turning.

But he survived out his days in Argentina

>Hitler
>getting a trial

Qaddafi didn't get one, and he didn't have half the propaganda built against him. He saw it coming, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

where's the proof he offed himself?

None, but it is a thought experiment

This. If he did off himself,he knew it was the better option than get tortured and killed by communists.
Mussolini was tortured and later hanged by the partizans,you should expect the same thing or worse that would happen to Hitler if he surrenders.

Reminder that the Russians came to Berlin first and "found" Hitler first. Not the americans. They would happily kill him and ignore the allies.

this desu (and i mean desu i did not type desu i typed desu just so you know)

misato is best

whoops by not typing desu i meant to say i did not type T B H

misato is best

rei is best girl