ITT we are redditors. Post your worst reddit arguments

ITT we are redditors. Post your worst reddit arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SubredditSimulator/top/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hang yourself, kind stranger!

Fake news

communism has never been tried before

Why are you so scared of becoming a minority? Is it maybe because you treat minorities badly?

traps are not gay

WTF is a reddit?

It's 2017

pol is satire

UPVOATED! THIS POST IS FUCKING RADICAL XD LE SHIT FACE MFW XD XD

Bernie can still win.

Oh my God, like, net neutrality was just repealed. I'm literally shaking right now. I don't believe that we live in a country that, like, elected a Cheeto named Drumpf and asked for this. I'm crying, I can't help it. I'm just hoping that the upcoming BLUE WAVE in 2018 shows them all the error of their ways. I just hope that I'll continue to be able to browse my favorite Redditz and continue to watch Netflix without being throttled like my wife is throttled daily, twice on Sunday, by her lover, Tyrone. I need something to distract me and drown out her moans of pleasure.

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE GOLD, KIND STRANGER! OMG, MY FIRST GOLD!

Downvoted

^
LeNarwhal - 278 points 2 hours ago
v
I wouldn't expect an insightful comment from someone who posts in /r/the_donald. Yeah, check his comment history, it's full of posts in right wing subs.

I found a gem:
>Black IQ is 85 on average, and they're statistically more than 6x as likely to commit murder. 8x more likely to rape. And 5x more likely to end up in prison.

Wow, dude, racist much? I think we can pretty much ignore any argument you make. You're trash. Everyone point at him and laugh.

Guns kills people.
We need more diversity.
LOOK AT ME, I'M PICKLE RICK!!!

what's the counter-argument to this?

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB, Rick and Morty is for high intellectuals which you are not capable of achieving said status therefore your opinion is declared not necessary for public viewing. I laugh at you peasants for having such a useless existence in society. I am a superior humanoid with knowledge that should be treated with much more respectful approaches. My intelligence of the superior human is thanks to studies of Atheism and Communism which are for those who would like to be like yours truly. Until next time fellow comrades. *Tips Fedora*

Why would you be proud of your culture or country? You didn't have anything to do with it. Patriotism is a delusion, like religion.

Dude are you stupid?
It's all over the media!

also slavery the holocaust jim crow racism and oppression in general is every white persons fault and you must feel guilt about it

I did nazi that coming.

How does he do that thing with his face?

Daily poz injections

>It's because minorities treat the majority like shit now even when they're the minority just look at the crime statistics of minority on white crime and the run down slums in America that have the minority as the majority

That minorities hate our guts and are going to genocide us maybe?

The democrats are the real racists

Birth defect, retard. That's just what he looks like.
/redditmodeengage
Oh my God, what a terrible thing to ask, user. He, like all of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's creatures, are beautiful. He didn't do anything with his face other than being himself. =)
EDIT: The replies to this post are incredibly problematic and disheartening. Please don't read them, you'll wish you hadn't. =(

>ITT we are redditors.
No, lost my ability to think as a teenager years ago.

how does one inflitrate a website accessible to anyone with an internet connection?

you ever notice how everything white people do or say is now offensive and blm is chanting kill all cops, kill all white people? where do you think that leads to?

And what do you have against teenagers? Like, OMG, ageist much? Everybody downvote him and report him to the mods, hopefully they'll disallow this ageist jerk from being able to respond. I need some eyebleach after reading that.

equality??

We need to open our borders because if we don't then we're racists
Edit: thank you for the gold /u/fellowcuck!

Have a gold dear friend

Why do black lives matter again?

Upboat

if you're downvoted by the mob, you should change your opinions

if a moderator censors your post or bans you, you should change your opinions

the mob is always right, and mods are even more right than the mob

also battleforthenet.com is totally not soros funded, but even if it was, soros is just a kind old philanthropist. not like those evil koch brothers

>can we all agree that..
>uhh
>umm
>nazis are worse than sjws
>le centrist supreme
>ancaps are just as bad as fascists
>being "minarchist"
>ancap is an oxymoron
>b-but sargon said...
>all anime is shit and youre a weeb for liking any of it

Holy fuck this is good, extremely accurate.

Knowing how minorities are treated in non White countries and giving countless examples.

Also,
>gentlesir
>kind stranger
>good sir

Us being the majority in our country isn't intentional, but being a minority is.

Zimbabwe and South Africa come to mind. Granted they're anti-white so they view white genocide as a good thing, but perhaps you'd be able to redpill a few bystanders.

>reddit.com/r/SubredditSimulator/top/
reminder that there's a subreddit of nothing but bots talking and it looks like the rest of reddit

>searches post history
He posts on Sup Forums. Ignore him. Cuckolding is not degenerate.

white people are objectively the only race in the world to treat their minorities well

then just watch the conniptions

>paragraphs and paragraphs of semantics

EA is evil, drumpf is evil orange guy, net neutrality is bad, my senator sold us for 1$.

uhh is it normal that I'm triggered by this
-> reply: yes omg I was so triggered to
-> reply: -> reply: glad to know I'm not the only one
-> reply: -> reply: -> reply: isn't it great how intellectually minded and responsibly tolerant we all are?

>60 gorillion upvotes
But "much emails!"

>Experts say

Not an argument, but I was named from r/The_Donald for supporting Trump.

Holy shit

demographic changes dont matter

humans are individual, you cant judge a WHOLE group of people based on the actions of some

at the end of the day race is a social construct and doesn't matter

upvote if you agree

Do you remember what non existence was like before you were born? You will return to this one time so you should be happy and your existential dread is just stupid. Now stop following religion already and smoke some weed.

>Fucking republicans ruining everything!Why just the other day this white male held the door open for me while wearing a MAGA hat!I told that asshole to get out of my way and threw his hat right on the ground!Why do we let these shitstains boss us REAL women around?

Logged in to post this. =)

Minorities are treated like shit in most countries for most of History, so why the fuck would I want to become one?

*banned. Fucking phone fag...

>Log into 5 different accounts
>Upvote myself with 4 accounts
>Downvote you with all 5
>Let herd mentality take care of the rest.
>Become reddit famous
>Die a little inside as I realize how stupid these people are.

HAHAHa

dat

username

xxxDDDD