Sup Forums-approved podcasts?

What are some decent podcasts for my Sunday listening pleasure? I liked 99% Invisible when it started out, but now they push a bunch of lefty narratives and go out of their way to feature Negros. Is there anything like Interesting Things Explained Well but with more/longer episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Je13JGz8PJU
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
my.mixtape.moe/qbzhgg.mp3
youtube.com/channel/UClsb_FhYfT9H5dBnq0uY8rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the merchant minute
the daily shoah
ghost radio
molyneux for the memes

Jim Goad’s group hug

Opie and Anthony

Sleepycabin Podcast is more centrist but has right-leaning themes.

No Agenda show.
Not exactly right wing (not leftist, either) but anti-globalist and highly critical of the M5M.

The Dick Show

Kek in rare form.
> NrT
> What did he mean by this?

Flash the nation

*fash

Indian here, can i get sauce on OP's pic ?

THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE

Higherside chat show
Hardcore history

Joe Rogan
Ben Shapiro
Andrew Klavan
Sam Harris
Blonde and the Beta
Dave Rubin

> can i get sauce on OP's pic
There is ONE in every thread.

CUMTOWN YOU CHOMO

This is the only answer

Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast
Bill Burr's Thursday Morning - Just Before Monday Morning - Podcast

brother nathaniel
bill warner
mark dice

Get the fuck out and don’t come back faggot

Legion of skanks

TheDickShow's pretty great. Getting exciting now with the maddox lawsuit and shit going down

These guys are pretty based and they name the Jew on occasion

youtu.be/Je13JGz8PJU

Fuck TRS. Seriously. But as Sup Forums nd /x/ have been dating for a while, The Paranormies Present: The Ahnenerbe Hour is good. Spooky/Conspiratorial yet doesn't shy away from the Jewish Question.

>Get the fuck out and don’t come back faggot

Fuck off with your shitty picture, gigantic faggot.

no u

Ironically the only time I can be turned on by a white girl is if shes pooping and shes blonde.
What have you done OP. What have you done?

Fucking nobody in TRS shies away from the JQ.

just rip pastor anderson's sermons to mp3

How about Radio Free Redoubt.

TRS Power rankings:

1-Rebel yell
2-Daily Shoah, for the humour.
3-Fash the Nation
4-Poz Button
5- Paranormies
5-Beyound the wall

...Everything else....

>rip
You can download all his sermons directly from mp3 on hos website.
What do you like OP? What are your political leaning (answer in three words max)

What is that picture

Shoot that woman.

NYC crime report. Very comfy listening.

The only podcast that should be listened to

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

>GAYS ARE WHORES!

Fucking love this dude

PKA

Holy crap, that was too fucking real.

>Not exactly right wing (not leftist, either) but anti-globalist and highly critical of the M5M.
lmao adam is such a trumpette he hardly even hides it

In the morning to you sir

JAZZ AND JESSE

GET IT WHILE ITS HOT

my.mixtape.moe/qbzhgg.mp3

dafuq are you

you can download Martin Luther audiobooks for free

dan bongino pretty much brainlet friendly libertarian

I'd love to know this woman

Jim Quinn
www.warroom.com
based.as.fuck

Tom Woods Show
Contra Krugman
Your Welcome

I recommend Ben Jewpiro. He's actually pretty based if you look passed the shilling for The Kike Reich.

He is pretty consistent.

Freedom Alternative

dvv dvv

I'm dead

I didn't realize that was on the website. all the way back to 2006 I'll never be bored again.

This.

>No Agenda
itm & tyfyc, this podcast should be mandatory listening for anyone who posts here. yes, they don't directly address the JQ and many other things, because the podcast isn't about that, it's about deconstructing media, and also they want to maintain professional ties. nonetheless, it's highly entertaining and educational

>lmao adam is such a trumpette he hardly even hides it
>lmao a media deconstruction podcast "defends" Trump against relentless media persecution, ZOMG LE DRUMPFTARDZ

What is with Jews and their obsession with feces. Can you explain it moishe?

Nick Dipoalo

Jim Florientines Comedy Metal Midgets

Adam Corolla

Has F101 been officially lost forever due to Slavros' evacuation (closure of IronMarch and its deriatives)?

On Cinema with Tim Heidecker

the Electric Sun 20 trial made me laugh more than it should, given Tim's history. Golden stuff.

>inb4 flame war

No Agenda is an amazing recommendation for normie friends. I personally find it too boring though, it doesn't really have the edge I'm looking for so I listen to TDS or FTN instead. Occasionally alt-right radio or whatever Red Ice uploads on their RSS feed.

It brings us regular Hot Goss infusions.

ITM lad

there's a difference between defending trump against an admittedly biased M5M "media persecution" and having such a boner for him that your default frame for literally any news is "wtf Trump dindu nuffin! [ding ding ding!]" which is adam's frame.

Johnny, fuck off.

are you retarded or do you just have selective hearing? both hosts shit on Trump's actions fairly frequently, I think they just did on Thursday's show for example. they WANT him to be good because everyone who's not a partisan retard should WANT their president to be good, but he often makes p ridiculous gaffs, and NA calls him out on it, and mentions how he should've handled himself better (Curry-Dvorak Consulting Group)

spend less time in Dimension B, user, it's bad for you
(sound of dog barking in the distance)

mysterium fasces is hecking based

Please tell me that's chocolate.

oh sure there's a few token "hahah that was dumb, Trump! Not strategic!" moments. But if you can't see that other than that it is a nonstop Adam-slobbers-on-Trump's-dick sesh then I can't help ya. But by all means retreat into your "muh dimension" literal strawman dichotomy instead of questioning your echo chamber!

My personal itinerary:
Classic Opie and Anthony
Artie and Anthony (on occasion)
The Dick Show (but it's an acquired taste)
Nick Dipaolo (SXM show)
The Space Show (think Art Bell/Coast to Coast, but actual reputable scientists/engineers discussing space travel, with open lines shows, and some autistic regulars [like a guy that passionately hates everything Spacex, people who shill autistic theories they have, etc])

And then there's a pool of various e-celeb faggotry that I just randomly play every now and then in the background while I'm doing stuff and have nothing else to listen to (molymeme, rogan, rubin, sargon of cukkad, millennial woes, etc).

Turd flinging monkey
youtube.com/user/MorgueToeTag

I forgot about the podacast. I listen (watch) that too. But I do think it's gone down in quality since Lauren left. Jimmy needs to hire a producer to give it a life beyond Chip talking to the dumb audience members. I miss the phoners.

The Daily Shoah for Jew memes
Alt-right Politics for Spencer and crew sperging about history and anti-Liberalism.
Econ Talk old school libertarian guy who likes to talk about world neo-liberal economics.
The Weeds by Vox to non-retarded leftists perspective on issues.
Very bad wizards for decent general philosophy talk

The Richard Lewis show / I hate it here

The Chip Chipperson Podacast

didn't it shut down a couple of years ago?

Revenge of the CIS

This dude used to be a gold mine. He went silent 2 years ago:
youtube.com/channel/UClsb_FhYfT9H5dBnq0uY8rg

Molyneux, Free Domain Radio. Get down with the NAP

where the C stands for...
>Central Banking System

He's too stupid to be funny, but ironically when he talks turkey on taxes it's an alright listen. The personal financial impact of governmental practice is all he knows intimately.

I dunno, I don't really listen to him for jokes but he's like my uncle who worked for the government and complains about everyday. When ask why don't he quit he just mumbles.

His libertarian points are basic and friendly enough. Listen to his Net Neutrality stuff.

RIP my sides

i don't have enough parenthesis for all those fucking kikes

Not since Anthony Cumia was kicked off for explaining nigger behavior

Forum Borealis

Jesse Lee Peterson

this might be the rarest of rares

>my.mixtape.moe/qbzhgg.mp3
mucho appreciado user, as they say in the turd world.

That vindaloo is all over the windowloo

Only 2 mentions for Nick DiPaolo..

Fash The Nation
Mysterium Fasces
Counter Currents Radio
Chapo Trap House (very left-wing but I listen every now and then to hear them REE about Nazis)

I also vote for NA. I never miss it

Alex Jones
Steven Crowder
Joe Rogan
The Church of whats happenin now

The (((Mark Levin))) show is pretty good.

I have to listen to NA at 2x spotted and with the silence removed. It's almost unlistenable otherwise