Is he getting impeached ?

Is he getting impeached ?

no

DRUJMPGF IS FINISHED
SSENATORS ARE CALLING FOR HIS IN PEACHEMENT ALREADY AND SHOULD GBE FINALIZED BY WEDNESDAY
TICK TOCK LITTLE NAZI BOYS

Nope.

yes, Hillary is being sworn-in as I am typing this because she won the popular vote

Listen, friend. They are currently planning a new election which will take place next month. Boyny Sanders vs John Kasich. By the time we have Bernie, Trump will be in prison for high treason against the U.S and A

FFFRRROOMAHLD BLOMPFT IS GETTING IMPEACHED TRUMPKIN SHITLORDS!!!

hopefully. imagine the memes

What difference would it make if he were to be impeached?
To date two presidents have been impeached, Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.
No president has ever been removed from office due to impeachment.

that is all you can do: imagine

Nope!! I'm supporting him 10 times harder than before. Fuck all you liberals.

They’ll continue to file articles of impeachment but it’ll never happen.

They did the same to Bush.

It’s all symbolic.

Think of it like the Obamacare repeal votes while Obama was president.

Nope. I mean they could try if they really want to start a civil war that badly. Since they literally have nothing they could impeach him for.

I start an impeached thread thats actually funny and includes puns and it gets killed in minutes, but you can do it and mods dont mind....

Also no if trump is impeached their will be a civil war which would be pretty bad timing assuming kim jung fuck face wants to kill us all

>fat hands
>56% skin
>disgusting nails
A true trump supporter! MAGA

He is not because he pushed the filthy mexicans into the ocean because HE KNOWS THEY CAN'T SWIM

Not at all. But it won't stop them from trying.

the absolute state of britain

They better be carful what they wish for...

Your fat fingers and disgusting nails made me throw up, you filthy working class mutt.

He has to break the law in order to get impeached.

Nope. No matter how many articles are written by the Washington Post

american whites are white just google it your meme is weak

He looks a bit like Doctor Manhattan from the Watchmen.

I think he will, but he may be reprimanded in some other way. Who knows.

Media outlets with a value-neutral approach accusing him of wrongdoing is a pretty big red-flag that something is going to happen.

>start a civil war
A 'civil war' would end the exact same day troops were deployed to control the streets.

Depends on the Deep State.
If they bully Flynn into implicating Kushner or someone into testifying against Trump, then maybe.

But it would be built on lies that the RINOs, Democrats, and others in the IC/federal government came up with and forced on the media and others in the government.

no

he will be impeached. the crime will be obstruction of justice. then the states AG of new York will be indicting Ivanks trump for money laundering and fraud. Donny boy will be indicted for computer crimes, fraud money laundering. tax evasion,
remember , Flynn wore a wire for 18 days while still in the whitehouse , in those 18 days he was working to keep him and his son from prison. don't blame the guy really but anybody dumb enough to talk to Flynn in those 18 days about the cover up or any other crimes deserves what they get.

Never seen the shills this buttblasted before

Germans are shit, just like brits! Both of your countries getting raped daily by mohammed.

seriously how are crumpet cucks not revolting RIGHT NOW? this is fucking pathetic

why not

Unconstitutional and treasonous. Not a chance. You can't just impeach someone because you dislike them.

And to go ahead and answer the question of indictment for you retards, a president is immune from indictment while in office.

>Is he getting impeached ?

No.

Nobody has ever been impeached and left office because it.

>Nixon decided to resign because he cucked out and had no MAGAforce of people to fight for him (like Trump has).

>Bill just carried on as usual

Nothing will change in the end, impeachment or not.

>Is he getting impeached ?

btw George Dubya Bush was served with nearly 40 articles of impeachment by the Dems

didn't mean shit

they will impeach then article 25 the dumpster. he wont be the president . then state crimes cant be pardoned by pence. they will give him a way out , claim to be the best for the country , they will go after his kids and others close to his family. they will be destroyed.

I highly doubt the left is THAT dumb.

Yes leftist, PLEASE make him a martyr, nail him to a cross and install Mike fundamentalist christian Pence. I'm sure the midterms and the next 10 presidential elections will go great for you!

No, there is nothing connecting to him.....all are related to his Consiglieries, is like the Tony Soprano of Politics

Never seen a Trump supporter this buttblasted before

He won't live long enough to be impeached. He'll croak from a stroke or heart attack first. White House staff will find his fat dead carcass slumped over the shitter with a big mac in one hand and his phone in the other.

No but that won't stop idiots on plebbit and kikebook from misunderstanding what contempt of congress means