This is perfect.

To this?

Spaniards dont look like your royal family, yall a bunch of swarthy rape babies

>inb4 le 56 face

TO THIS

To this

T-TO THIS

I don't know

Do Trump and Mellania change their skin colour to fit in with the rest of Amuttica?

>JUST

yes bvoiously
its not the lgiht or antyhing

To this?

>black background on the left shows as grey due to bright/washed out colors
>trees on the right show as dark green/black due to deeply saturated colors

leafs need to be range banned from Sup Forums

Those legs. To be fair Harry is just another ginger no hoper and is probably too neurotic to land a woman like Kate.

meh.

Diana was a qt.

he tried

why would being a ginger make him neurotic?

A commoner? Setting the bar really low for a ‘royal’

When the biggest symbol of tradition in your country disregards their own traditions why the fuck should I care about them anymore. And I’m pro monarchy, just want a hard reset.

unreal how beautiful she is

Diana had a face like a soggy Yorkshire pudding

Jesus christ that is the face of the eternal anglo on the left if i've ever seen it

Gingers are shall I say, sensitive people. They're just different.

Ginger males are looked down on pretty hard. But despite that I'd say Harry is better looking than than William and he should be doing better than a fake nose fake hair cake face..

Trump is orange though

What happened with Kate? Why is that mong with a shitskin now?

don't know that thing, but I guess I'd fuck a soggy Yorkshire pudding

I agree he's actually better looking, but I think he's not as bright as William and I guess Harry has always had a licence to be a bit more...experimental.
The royals are literally no longer royal anyway. As messed up as it sounds, they're sort of supposed to marry into their own family and/or the nobility. But Harry has been quoted as saying that no one wants to be king and that his family are trying to modernise themselves. They're like an old, desperate church. The C of E themselves, trying to win people over, but it doesn't work like that senpai.

Don't know, desu.

a cute

oh stop complaining

To be fair. Both Kate and Diana had nose jobs too.

its sad that even Princes' can't find a qt white virgin wife

First couple of posts were perfect.

>on the left you will see a belly dancer with nothing but belly dancing
>on the right you will see some suppository faced woman in a white football uniform

...to this?