You're walking down the street when this happens. What is your course of action?

You're walking down the street when this happens. What is your course of action?

Cry

>How much?

This was my first thought.

If it's them or me, I go for me. Kill them all before they get a chance to strike.

try to avoid the strange man that wants me to stop and keep walking home, mom is probably worried

Assert my dominance as the alpha veloliraptor

Rev up my van and grab the guy before its too late. That must have been horrific. Better to give him some classic rock and beet to calm the dude down.

SHINRA TENSEI

What are they gonna do, rape me?

>Kick the one in the right
>grab the one in the left
>knock over the one in the middle
>run like hell

Watch with bated breath.

>Self-inserting as the guy and not one of the lolis.

>Not accepting your true identity and reason to live

One of them would've definitely gotten to their crime prevention buzzer by that time unless you're teleporting.

>implying I wasn't trying to save my cute friend by graving her

Veloliraptors. My biggest fear.

keep observing to see how the situation will develop

What kind of elementary school girl wears those kinds of panties?

>Implying we're not all qt little girls

Well, I'm going back to 505
If it's a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive/In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side/With your hands between your thighs and a smile[spoiler/]

Thats why I kicked the first one, to startle them.
By the time they react I'll be several blocks away with my prize.

This

A pirate elementary school girl.

The smart kind.

I see.

I think.

pull out shades, put em on, and ask the nearby wall if they were speaking to me or someone else.

sup bro, wanna help me build my new meat grill? i just bought it with a beer case, we can drink and build like real man like we are inside my mancave at my house, just come inside mha car

Modern cities have almost perfect camera coverage. If they call the cops on you, you'll have plenty of evidence to prove that you are innocent.

>Star Wars
>Nintendoshit
lol
Everyone look at this fucking looser nerd manlet.
Come on boys, let's go play some madden at my place

go madden