Schoolgirl Strikers Animation Channel

The first cap is live now.

Other urls found in this thread:

progressiveboink.com/2012/4/21/2960508/worst-rob-liefeld-drawings
sukusuto.net/episode1-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So going by the chart this is best girl

>JC Staff

Is this going to be another JC Staff masterpiece?

There will be blood or will be another "girls fights with big weapons but never get wounded" anime ?

Fuck off, seinen nigger to your designated shitty Overlord str.. I mean thread.

It's only cheap commercial of smartphone shit

Is gonna be yuri like Ange vierge

Is this yuri?

I don't like overlord.
Try again.

>Sawashiro, Miyuki

KanaHana being actually likable in this one

>[HorribleSubs] Schoolgirl Strikers - Animation Channel - 01 [720p].mkv

Bikini team best.
post more

Too good

It's too soon to say.
We have to wait some fight.

So many new anime today. How am I supposed to watch them all?

Ah fuck it I'll give this show a chance, I guess. Can't hurt.

I hated AV at the start and that gave me a really fun surprise. Hopefully this does the same.

can you post the full body shot from the end of the ep?

Btw did Ange Vierge BDs remove the censorship?

Nah.

Lighting changes, someone else can probably do better

>high leg
Patrician.

Is there a male harem MC?

If only Quality Code had this budget.

all girls

Why the hell did they pick the super + design for this team? Every one else only has their super forms.

Description doesn't sound the best but picked up for that fucking voice cast, jesus christ

How did the Azumanga director fall so hard from grace?

So, is this like Bikini Warriors, or does it takes itself seriously?

I play the game this is based on, ask any questions and I will answer them the best I can.

Fuck off Mugino.

What is the strongest team?
Will there be death and will permanent?
Is there a topless team?

Seems too serious for me. Are they not gonna go full stupid silly fun instead?

>does it takes itself seriously
just look at the pictures posted

You know its gonna be shit when its about magical powers and fighting monsters but 90% of the preview is girls walking to school and taking showers

Definitely not because it's part of the joke. But if you liked that show's OST, it was bundled with the BD release as well so just a head's up.

>Sawashiro
Yes.

That was meh, even though the animation was better all the characters were boring. Ange Vierge did it right by giving all the characters colorful personalities even though the animation quality was shittier for it.

Don't be like that. Everybody was shitting on AV when the first episode aired especially since it was literally 85% bath scenes.

No strongest team per se but there are stronger girls than others. 36 girls in total Divided into 6 teams of 5, 1 team of 3, 1 team of 1, 1 team of the big bad, and 1 team of the sensei. No permadeaths, and the closest thing to topless team is that bikini team you see there in their super forms. In their super + forms they get even smaller bikinis though. And all the girls have these alternate super forms that will probably not be in the show but they are way more lewd than the bikinis, those are probably the closest to topless.

>especially since it was literally 85% bath scenes.
that's why everyone claimed it's AOTS

The canon story of the game is serious though I doubt they're going to follow it

This question?

Thats why im asking. Some of them are hilarious, but you cant really judge a book by its cover. Hell, theres this one
that makes me think of a comic by Rob Liefeld.

If you don't know the name, he's one of the best paid comic artists in the US. His drawings are... I'd call them shit... yeah, shit is a good word for them.

Even though his art is shit, the industry actually takes him seriously, and so does himself. So, you really can't tell.

That pic really really looks like something Liefeld would draw.

I would love it if it was a silly self parodying work a la Bikini Warriors, btw.

Oh, and if you feel like it, check this out
progressiveboink.com/2012/4/21/2960508/worst-rob-liefeld-drawings

I consider my "is this bikini warriors-like?" question answered. Thank you very much. Gonna watch it and hope for laughs

The girls definitely get hurt in the game, like jacked up hurt. Main team girl in red got wrecked by the big bad in a church and thought she was dead, but no blood ever. I doubt they'll show blood in the show but you never know.

Please kill yourself.

She's really popular with the players of the mobage. Sachiko is my favorite though.

I like the girls, but the game really sucks ass.

>Main team girl in red
The MC, right? What's the deal with that bitch? It looks like they're hinting she's not human or something.

So this is Ange Vierge 0.5, unless they learn they don't need to take themselves seriously, this won't be a better show.

Even gunslinger stratos the animation had to be bloodless

I literally have no idea what the 1st episode even was.

Did I miss episode 0 or something?

Ange Vierge is pretty much the best mobage adaptation out there. No chance in hell this will be better.

There is no one MC not even in the game but I think for the show they will stick to that team as the main team. It's also the starting team you get in the game and the girl that has won every single popularity poll is in it, so we'll be seeing a lot of them I bet. As far as who the girl in red is personality wise, she fancies herself the older sister/ leader type and is kinda stuck up but nowhere near as bitchy and stuck up as some of the other girls.

>There is no one MC
In the game, maybe. In the anime that girl is the MC.

>That pic really really looks like something Liefeld would draw.
But they have abdomens, only one pouch each, and only one is baring her teeth.

>As far as who the girl in red is personality wise, she fancies herself the older sister/ leader type and is kinda stuck up but nowhere near as bitchy and stuck up as some of the other girls.
That's not what I was asking about. I wanted to know about the plot revolving around that girl. In this episode they were hinting she's not human. They also said she lost her memories, so there's some mystery about her. Is it the same in the game?

Haven't seen the episode yet but if that's true then they picked a terrible girl to lead the show. She has little personality and is even on the same team and she has won every single popularity poll.

>Haven't seen the episode yet
Then do it and come back after you watch it.

>they picked a terrible girl to lead the show.
It happens all the time.

>caring about the plot for a fucking mobage

The game is nip only so I don't know the details but from what I remember they're probably hinting at the fact that she got wrecked by the big bad, I remember she was mind broken after that fight. The story is confusing cuz there is time travel and at the beginning both past and future versions of them intersect a lot.

Friendly reminder the adaptation is based on Episode 1 of the mobage which is Tsubame/Altair Torte story. Here is the spoiler for those who can read moonrune sukusuto.net/episode1-story/

Also no Team 5 and Team 7.

Picked up.

I thought she wasn't human because she said "I wonder where I come from" when they were talking about parallel worlds. She also seemed to be able to understand the cat.

nice

>no cute small girl
What a miss. Not interested.

The twintails one.

She's cute, but not small.

>implying

I don't really mean random minor girl #252
The point is that there isn't one in the main cast, which is strange but sad.

The game revolves around parallel worlds so that's what she was talking about. She is 100% human.
There's actually a couple but they aren't showing all the teams from what I hear
This is the big bad

>Team 7

Which one is Team 7? New Girls?

>The game revolves around parallel worlds so that's what she was talking about.
Yeah, I can tell. I just thought it was strange that she was wondering where she comes from when they were talking about the parallel worlds thing. It made me think she's from a different world/dimension.

Nevermind, just remembered. It's those Nippon Stronk team.

I see alot of girls I need to impregnate.

>oishii mono tabete
Cannot unhear that loli from Regalia.

>busty braided blonde sawashiro

is it even possible to be this perfect

>liking bimbo
>liking japanese MLP lead seiyuu
Jesus.

>knowing she's in MLP

Mind explaining how you even know she voices a lead character in the japanese dub of MLP?

They don't need!

Pretty average first episode, I'll probably stick with it unless they add some stupid drama.

>MLP lead seiyuu
The madman said it.

Kinda meh episode, but still willing to give it a chance in hopes of the AV effect.

Why does the show with the dumbest plot get the cutest girls?

Because die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln, user.

how else would you watch it

Well, it was pretty nice I guess. Animation looked decent but first episode rule so who knows how that will go. Girls were pretty boring though except for Yuumi on occasion. Twintails is a delicious slut though with that short skirt.

Love the character design and the VA cast but the anime itself was pretty meh.

Roomba best girl

Dat dimming.

Fuck, picked up.

What is name for outfits of main girls?

>Not knowing about Sawashiro playing magical cartoon horses

>Henshin scene
>Girls go straight from normal clothes to combat outfits without getting naked inbetween
What is the world coming to?

They moaned at the end of the transformation though.

> That cast
So did the game producers just go "Let's get all the popular female VAs we can and stick them in" or something?