See this in theaters yesterday

>see this in theaters yesterday
>everybody laughs their asses off when people get their limbs shot off or people die in horrible ways
>everybody laughs their asses off when people get beat up
>but when someone cries everybody goes all fucking quiet

Is everybody but me a psychopath? What the fuck is wrong with people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BDi3rkBV7s
youtube.com/watch?v=2tFi-1-HI40
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
youtu.be/-dMA8NmdyW4?t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's how I'd expect a Sup Forums exclusive premiere to go.

You went to a room full of anime fans willingly? Why the fug would you do that?

American?

you are here, aren't you?

I don't have to see you spergs irl though. That's different

This is why I hate going to the movies unless it's for something I highly anticipate. You never know what idiots will show up at the theater.

I was watching Shin Godzilla and at the parts where they backed off to avoid civilian casualties and when Godzilla used his tail and back lasers to fuck up Tokyo, some dumb bitch next to me started laughing hysterically going "OH MY GOD!" I promptly shushed her and thankfully she shut up for the rest of the movie.

I was tempted to see Mononoke in theaters, but I didn't see the point since I already own the bluray.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BDi3rkBV7s

Yes

>tfw they all fucking clapped loudly at the end and I just sprinted out

Also saw it in theaters.

You just had a bad audience, they were quiet in mine.

>calls others sperg
>looks at other people in the theater

oh the irony

americans are dumb animals who feel no emotion

Americans are fucked up people yo

Country of sociopaths for sociopaths.

There's you answer. Americans an Chinese are one the most obnoxious people to go to theaters with. I swear to god even in fucking Argentina and Uruguay people know how to stay quiet during the movie

Americans who aren't anime fans or niggers are generally well-behaved in the theater

>tfw readin greentexts of how americans smear shit and cut the theater seats with pocket knives

Sup Forums coming in

>always make fun of yuropoors for being smug assholes
>starting to realize they might actually might be superior

>goes to watch shlock
>doesn't want people to laugh and have a good time

You people are the reason the movie going experience has become so dull. When you go see Star Wars or Godzilla or some other shlock, the more people get into it, the more the experience is going to be fun. You aren't going to see Bicycle Thieves or Andrei Rublev. You are watching a giant monster destroy a city. The west needs to learn a thing or two from India. At least niggers are already there. Watching a Madea movie with them is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=2tFi-1-HI40

>goes to see a stupid old comedy film
>upset when people laugh in the theatre
Why are you such a faggot OP?

>wanting people to have a good time

Doesn't it just piss you off when people are flaunting their fucking happiness right in your face though? It kinda ruins the experience.

>flaunting their happiness
Holy fuck, someone screencap that.

That webm is disgusting, but, you have to commend them: at least they are trying. How many fatties, so fat at that, have you seen actually putting effort to stop being fat? That those landwhales are doing it is somewhat admirable.

That is, of course, if they stick to it.

American moviegoers are just complete fucking idiots. I never see a movie during premiere week since I know that it ALWAYS attracts the biggest fucking obnoxious faggots to the theater. That's why I ALWAYS wait at least 1-2 weeks before I go see a movie so that there's considerably less dumbasses in the theater.

No, you wait 1-2 weeks because you're insecure and don't want to get caught going to the theaters by yourself.

>07/29/11
>11
Just kill me now.

What part of the country do you faggots live in? The only time I've ever seen a cancerous audience that can't shut up in a movie theater is at special screenings of anime movies. Normalfags know how to sit still for ninety minutes

How did they react when Ashitaka grabbed an arrow shot his way and then decapitated the enemy with it?

>adults go see a children's movie
>they get upset children have fun
>they actually shush children

you can't make this up

Children should be shot tbqhwy famalam.

Vengeful laughing

Southern Chicanofornia although everyone there was white. I think it's just the more casual audience in general that laughs at stuff loudly, I saw Hacksaw Ridge and nobody laughed when people were dying, as most of the people in the theater were adults. The anime fans are usually dumb kids.

More like:
>teenagers go see a family movie
>adults like me get pissed when teenagers and young adults act annoying

The only time I saw a cancerous audience the ones laughing and making a mess...were me and my friends. It only happened once though.

Sometimes people want to actually pay attention to and enjoy the fucking movie without being interrupted by morons in the theater.

If you're seeing a flick like the latest capeshit from Marvel or some raunchy comedy, then it's not a big deal.

But for more serious movies we actually want to pay attention without being interrupted.

I was watching the Coen Brothers' remake of True Grit in theaters and some fucking nigger in the theater along with his girlfriend wouldn't shut their fucking mouths for the first 20 minutes of the theater.

They pulled the last straw when he started making calls on his cell phone right in the middle of the movie, so I had him kicked out.

>projecting your own insecurities onto others
Real cute shithead.

THICC

>Princess Mononoke
>children's movie

>watch this for the first time years ago
>clapping as soon as the Ghibli logo shows up
>someone's phone goes off midway through the movie
>scene where the forest spirit visits Ashitaka is complemented by fucking m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
>it fits too well

They laughed at the decapitation scenes in my theatre too

I miss the times when people didn't yet think that violence was inappropriate for children.

Well at least they're TRYING to lose weight.

Fucking saved. Proud of yourself?

That was never a thing during my lifetime. Maybe in the 80's?
t. 22 year old

>movie going experience has become so dull.
It's a movie, not a fucking house party you mong. We come to watch a fucking movie. Not be distracted by a bunch of obnoxious assholes.

>>scene where the forest spirit visits Ashitaka is complemented by fucking m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

That's actually really funny. You must be a patient person see the comedic value in that during the movie, as I would be far too angry to care.

>let me reiterate exactly what you said but act like i'm actually countering your point

>try to go to theaters last weekend
>"no singles" policy

That's the fuckin nature of going to the theater. If you don't want other people around, just watch it at home. I can understand complaints if it's something new and only in theaters at the moment or shitty ass camrips if you don't want to go in; that being said, complaining about watching an old movie with a bunch of other people and the other people annoying you is stupid because you could have just watched it at home.

And frankly, and Oohs, Aahs, Awws and Hahas you yourself may make during watching something alone would probably annoy other people if they were present.

>people aren't allowed to laugh and react to a movie because watching movies is serious business

The only reactions I'm fine with is laughing at jokes. "Awwws" and clapping are awful.

How is that fatness even possible? Years of no exercising and just watching chineese cartoons and I'm nowhere near. Did they just lie in bed and had people stuffing them with food since they were born? Or is it a disease?

>implying there's anything wrong with what I said

Okay, let me give you an example. Say you're waiting in line at Disneyland with your cousin or some shit for a ride, and the ride seems pretty fun. You are in a good mood and everything, but you are at the back. And VOILA, here comes two attractive 17 year old males and their fucking hot girlfriends. And you don't have anything to say to you cousin because you don't know him well, and he's a little kid so he's not great at small talk yet. So, for the next 45 minutes, you are forced to listen to these unvirgin fucks talk about how great their fucking lives are and joke around with each other and laugh and shit, and you can't do anything about it.

It's this same thing happening in the theater, just a bit less exaggerated. I shouldn't have to listen to other people being happier than me.

It used to be a thing when war was still a regular occurrence. You know the original Grimm's fairy tales?
Bloody as all fuck.

Look up American Cheese and be prepared to throw up.

It's not their fault you have a shitty life, faggot.

>If you don't want other people around, just watch it at home.
Sure, where can I buy that cinema canvas or whatever it is and the projector needed for it at affordable price? I go the cinem because I want those visuals on a big screen with professional sound set. Sure, having fun watching a movie is good, but it's something you do with friends, and not with strangers.

>go see that shitty Doom movie in theaters
>whole theater started screaming during this scene youtu.be/-dMA8NmdyW4?t=8s
Still the best experience I ever had at a theater.

My life is fantastic though, I just don't like listening to other people.

I bet you're not even a virgin, faggot.

>Deer God scenes
>perfect fucking silence in the theater

The dude, the arrows take off heads perfectly. The slices are so unrealistic. You're supposed to have empathy for pic related??? It was obviously light-hearted.

That said, no one in my theater really laughed.

What do chinese people do in theaters

>laughing when blatant cannon fodder gets slaughtered

Death is never light-hearted, it is our duty as human beings to feel empathy for one another.

I clap when the protagonist is on screen.
I boo when the antagonist is on screen.
I make awkward noises when there is sex going on, even implicitly.
I call my friends and give them updates whenever something interesting happens.
When my drink is empty I play the telephone game with the other movie goers to get the one closest to the door to get me a new drink.

But I'm not all bad. I always make sure to offer my snacks to everybody around me.

Weird webm to choose when trying to prove this point.

You must be really fun to watch Bond movies with.

Who fucking cares? It's not your fucking business. Quit trying to make it your business.

You're being ridiculous. Look at how that dude looks at his arms. That is classic physical comedy. If you feel empathy for all physical violence regardless of context, I have very little doubt you're feeling empathy at all.

>"no singles" policy
What the fuck?

Is this an actual thing?

It's OK to laugh and react, but at least be a bit more fucking subtle about it.

>That is classic physical comedy
>man gets his arms shot off because some kid has demon powers

I laugh at physical violence quite a bit like in Disney movies and when harem MCs get beat up by tsunderes for no reason, but the people in mononoke who get their arms shot off clearly aren't going to make it much longer. There aren't any hospitals, and that guy was probably gonna die of blood loss very soon, and none of his macho samurai asshole friends were gonna give a shit. He's gonna die a painful death alone, and I find no humor in that.

Sup Forums meme, dont forget your falcon chow

Singles pay too much attention to the film. It's bad for reviews, and bad reviews lead to less customers.

>3D

Sounds like fun.

So in other words, you are unable to differentiate between reality and fiction.
You should talk to a psychiatrist about this.

>Americans an Chinese are one the most obnoxious people to go to theaters with
youtube.com/watch?v=AvwxLjpouGE

>le can't tell the difference between reality and fiction maymay

If a movie is presented in a serious manner, then I take it in a serious fucking manner. There wouldn't be so much gore if it were supposed to seem "fictitious."

not really
go see any movie in america and people will be screaming and hollering
at the end of the movie they will clap and throw their popcorn on the floor

>in a serious manner,
He lost both hands by getting shot with an arrow.
Do you know how arrows work?

It can be good some times. I went to watch the first Narnia movie and at the end everyone clapped when the tsundere brother didn't die. It was fun because everyone enjoyed the experience more than the movie itself.

Those weren't actually for children though.

No one clapped at the one I went. I feel like all of you are just playing along to some retarded Sup Forums meme.

I just want to watch a Film on a big screen in silence. Is that really so much to ask?

They were supposed to be educational.

He has demonic powers, it made sense in context. The point of that scene was to show the hatred contained by the curse.

Man, at least the Chinese guy shares his snacks.

>it made sense in context
Yes, but that didn't stop it from looking ridiculous.
It was a fucking surprise to suddenly see the hands flying off. That's where you laugh. The fact that you can explain why it happened later doesn't change that humorous moment retroactively.

Well, at least they accept they have a problem and are trying to gey better, unlike other landwhales who keep shouting 'I am beautiful as I am'.

>fairy tales weren't for children

Oh, wow.

It was pretty clear to me right away though. I mean sure, if you want to be surprised or even let out a chuckle or a smile that first time, then sure, that's fine, I was surprised too. I'm just saying people were laughing the whole time he was killing people, all throughout the movie. They were very quick to laugh at a bunch of dumb shit.

They weren't, folktales in basically all cultures were largely told for adults by adults as oral tradition, only relatively recently has their association been relegated exclusively to children.

At some point I stopped caring about that. I just go to the places I like, if there are happier people than me there, that's okay as long as they don't start making up.

But people were considered adults from 12 onwards.

>literally called kinder

well memed my friend, i give you this 5

Yeah, I realize I'm being a bit of a selfish cunt, I am trying to get rid of my unnecessary jealousy, as I am in no way proud of it. I'm making progress, as I know don't get jealous of couples if they are both really ugly. I'm working towards not being jealous of attractive couples some day.

>Ignoring the und hausmarchen
>Insinuating the grimm brothers invented those folk tales or could dictate who the original audience was
No.

So you DO have a shitty life, then?

N-no, I told you it's fantastic.

Obesity that extreme is rarely possible with a healthy metabolism. Often times these people have a serious thyroid dysfunction or other similar metabolic disorder that causes their body to store almost all the energy they put into it. The result is that they always feel like they're on the verge of starving and have no energy while they continue to gain weight uncontrollably. Despite looking like that, their essential organ systems and muscles barely get enough calories out of the food they eat to stay working.

The US has an epidemic of undiagnosed chronic illness because the tests are too expensive. Metabolic disorders tend to be trial&error testing, which means an unreasonable amount of money in successive tests that show nothing until they finally guess right and perform the test that looks for the specific issue causing their body to destroy itself.