Is it possible to marry someone who disagrees with you politically and remain happy?

asking for a friend

Not if you're a Sup Forums retard or SJW who needs to constantly shove your cancerous views down other people's throats.

Fuck off your scummy Kekistane flag wearing muttcunt.

Of course it's possible. Doesn't mean it's a certainty.

YAAASSSSS

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Yes, tell your friend to marry.
They will, they're obviously an idiot.

Question doesn't make sense. If you are with the girl long enough and she really likes you, she will update her political views after yours. Always.

It's not an issue, she's going to change.

Your friend is a fucking faggot who deserves to have his thread saged. Why is your friend trying to slide threads on Sup Forums?

Asking for a friend who is a sage

Because I didn't just choose this flag to mock you fucking retards. Suck a goat, shitdick.

You can't marry a leftist. They will never accept you

No

if it's another man, sure

otherwise just stick to hot hatefucking

Will only work if you have lots of money or she has a huge dick

The problem is that more basic values underlie political values. When when you have disagreement in politics, you have to ask why. Sometimes it's just ignorance of the facts, but if you disagree most of the time, your implicit values differ. You need to find out if and where you have differing values. That will inform your decisions on how to proceed.

City folks here. Wife who disagrees with me near constantly decided I was right and we both voted trump. Fuck off with your kike shilling

wipe her nose

>be american
>concerned over what wyfus political "options" are
just...

They always mold after you user, they submit, this is their nature. I don't get how you guys don't understand this basic thing

>t. Reddit

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

zero makeup
the blueness of her eyes
qt chin
7/10

This

I can't tell if you're being ironic or if you're literally this fucking dumb.

PRAISE KEK SHADILAY XD
Fucking moron.

No, of course not you retard. Read the fucking bible, the bit about being unevenly yoked.

I wouldn't do it. Can you imagine intimately sharing your life with someone who doesn't agree with the ethos; the very core values that define and form your persona?

Wrong. Fish mouth is sign of socjus contamination just like the problem glasses gg at spotting

That is because of simple herd mentality. People rarely think for themselves, even if they're well educated. Rebels, leaders and renagades are always rare.