Which of those two series is better in terms of superheros?

Which of those two series is better in terms of superheros?
One Punch Man or Boku No Hero Academia?

What do you mean BETTER?

>vk.com

I don't understand what you mean. I mean, if you want to compare portrayals, that's like comparing vanilla to chocolate.

Depends on what you mean. Boku has more grounded superheroes while OPM has stronger ones.

Which series is better, is the question. -The OP.

OPM is a better comedy and BnHA is a better drama.

Mob Psycho

One Punch Man is a deconstruction of the Superhero Genre, Boku no Hero is a reconstruction. Both are great in their own way.

this

Wtf is this pic? Korean and Japanese?

One punch man, mha takes itself way to seriously, it's based off muscle people who where spandex, it's way to pretentious for it's own good.

I've been reading OPM since 2012 but BNHA is just so much better.

Boku no Hero depicts a better Superman story than any of the shitty "gritty" portrayals they've been doing in the movies.

What are you talking about, it doesn't get more generic shonen than BNHA. That's like saying Naruto is a good depiction of a ninja story

>OPM is a better comedy
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Isn't boku no hero a deconstruction too?

>Genre Deconstruction occurs when the author of a work performs deconstruction on a specific genre.
>The genre is basically boiled down to a set of tropes, conventions and a typical premise. All of these features are then played straight; without shying away from any unpleasant consequences and/or causes of these features. Basically, the heart of the genre is laid bare, warts and all. It is not solely done to denote how unpleasant a genre or trope is, but to break away from the clichés and stock themes said genre or trope has acquired.

FUCK OFF
He has this thread yesterday
Apples and oranges - one is parody other is straighforward

>deconstruction reconstruction
Either retarded overthinker or simply shitposter

FUCK OFF

Boku no Hero Academia is better

OPM became stale after a few episodes. Boku No Hero just gets better and better.

ONE is fujoshit and the other is a decent shounen.

OKay but which is the better Action

That hero academy whatever is literally Naruto with superheros, the mc is fucking annoying, Id like to punch his stupid face

BnHA because it has more hype and stakes.
While OPM is funny it doesn't have hype on fights when you know Saitama is gonna win anyway.

>OPM became stale after a few episodes. Boku No Hero just gets better and better.

its gets very generic shounen shit

>"AH I'LL UZE ONLY 25% OF MY ACTUAL POWER THEREFORE NOT MAKING ME A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT AFTER ONE PUNCHU"

It's pretty much dragon ball powerlevel tier explanation shit

it gets stale quite quickly

You do realize you're the only OPM supporter here, shitposter kun?
I think it's time for you to get out of your Mom's basement

didnt say I was an OPM supporter

but I've read boku no hero up to the current release and its gotten quite generic

I was falling asleep while watching OPM so Boku no Hero is better I guess?

You going to spam this thread every day user, go fuck yourself

>ONLY 25%
you mean 5-8

The autist OPMfag is here. He doesn't realize that real OPM fans knows that Boku no Hero is the superior series.

I'm pretty sure he can gauge how much "strength" he can use so the power level changes

the explanation for this phenomenon though is pretty much shit
>"oh I've trained very hard so now I can do THIS"
kinda lame

I'm talking about Deku

I was talking about Deku

He can only use 5-8% and it's spread through out his body. He learned that he focused too much on one point.

Also, he's nerfed since he was told by the doctors that if he goes overboard on his arms he could paralyze them in 1 or 2 more uses.

Tiger and Bunny

OPM, hero academia shit is just typical shounen and replacement for naruto

>He can only use 5-8% and it's spread through out his body. He learned that he focused too much on one point.
Yes and how he was able to get to to this conclusion was rather idiotic
"HOW DO I PUNCH WITHOUT FUCKING UP MY ARM? OH I KNOW I WONT JUST PUNCH AS HARD"

great job genius you did it

the manga makes the solution out to be some super complicated shit when it was rather simplistic

>Also, he's nerfed since he was told by the doctors that if he goes overboard on his arms he could paralyze them in 1 or 2 more uses.

That doesn't matter one bit as the story can just be tailored to his 'weakness'

much same as when All Might fought the exposed brain and he complains that he has only a minute left in his power state

but the fight was so eventful with so much shit happening that it felt like it was more than 5 minutes. Hell even DEKU had a fucking self monologue on how all might was doing his best as the fight was going down

OPM was funny for 1 episode. I think it should have stopped there. Boku no Hero is generic but damn good.

Explain how MHA is exactly like Naruto.

I'll take the non meme show.

not him but I drop it when it look like the one guy was going to become the sasuke, I've had enough of that shit.

Chocolate is the superior flavor

>bitter
>superior

>exactly like Naruto.
>exactly
The word exactly is what makes this difficult, but to me some anime just have that generic shonen vibe.

Just the fact that the MC is an underdog teenager niceguy with a lot of heart and little "talent" (except for the shit that he inherited semi-voluntarily) and his natural rival is predictably going to become his best friend at some point is the kind of shit that makes MBHA a generic shonen anime/manga to me

>going to become his best friend at some point
what if they become lovers instead?

That's just cheap yaoi user; are you a fujo by chance?

Are you autistic by any chance?

No, I was specifically diagnosed with not-autrism. I am drunkposting though. Did I say something weird?

consider suicide

I'm too drunk to be sad enough to consider it. Drunk enough to like you for giving me attention and apologize if I offended you in any way, however. If you have any question, for the next 10 minutes I will probably answer 100% honestly, whatever it is

protip: he didn't

All Might > Saitama > Deku > Genos

Tiger & Bunny

You're thinking way too hard about it.