Help redpilling "caring christian friend" about the migrant crisis in Europe

My friend is a christian who stays out of politics but who is graduating from a baptist seminary soon. He is under the impression that Christians should be doing more to help with the refugee crisis, mainly letting refugees into the country. I started talking to him about that and pointing out that most of the refugees are male and over the age of 18. Certainly not your "poor old woman fleeing the ravages of war". What are some good fact based sources I can use to point out to him what is really going on over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

madmonarchist.blogspot.ca/2017/11/christianity-and-migrant-crisis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-CdTC-StQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=35ORuXR6dO4
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJNekA3qlo
youtube.com/watch?v=Po_cSMoCZ6w
youtube.com/watch?v=RwtDqLSL_qY
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>My friend is a christian who stays out of politics
don't care about this cowardly fag
but I will say he is NOT a christian, he merely pretends to be one.

no he's pretty Christian. Seminary student who is going to be a pastor.

No. He's playing dress up like an actor.

Christians are so fucked in the head they always want to help those fucking non whites yet they never fucking help the white people that live near them.
They also want to turn the world over to evil.

Whatever you say. Any stories you can point me to I'd still be grateful.

No. I am not interested in you at all.

Sorry OP, just ignore 12 year old autismo over here (we really wish there was an age limit on this site)

Anyway here's an infographic for ya from Pew Research, which is very reliable. I'll post some other immigration stuff in general

Its def a problem. I don't know of anyone besides me that goes to church yet is redpilled enough to take hard line stances on immigration, the nation, and the like. So I'm trying to come to terms with being a christian yet still knowing that the Jews are literally trying to ruin the world.

Thank you so much.

Yet you responded, like a retard.

>responding makes you retarded
jews have really done a number on your mind. you have become terrified to speak.

madmonarchist.blogspot.ca/2017/11/christianity-and-migrant-crisis.html

These people will not respond to logic based arguments.

Also make sure you look up the Kalergi Plan, very important.

Bumparoni

I've been on this board for two years and have not heard of this. I guess because more generalized viewpoints of the same thing are used?

It's strange really. This one plan (which is pretty hard evidence) really shows the EU's true intent, and you would think the alt-right would have the sense to make the most out of it.

I'm going to sleep but just look up:
Videos of middle-aged men attacking the fences in border countries.
Middle-East Christians talking about ISIS treatment of them.
ISIS Jihadists and Erdogan types talking about "their" demographic invasion of Europe.

But he's Baptist so he's fucked anyway.

bump, keep this thread alive

Yeah will do. As a Baptist, we are so blinded to Jews it's laughable. You'd think that present day Jews are holier than Angels the way Baptists talk about Jews and Israel.

Thanks dude. I'll be compiling a document to send to him later on with most of this stuff.

>Protestant
>Christian
Pick one

People like that don't give a single fuck about other people facing horrible consequences for his "goodness". If you show him rape statistics he will not give a fuck, because HE hasn't been raped by a refugee, so therefore it's ok. Convince him to take in a few "refugee kids" into his home. Convince him that it's the christian way, that HE can change their lives and give them a positive start in Murrica. He will resist because people like him are allergic to making even the tiniest sacrifices for their beliefs, but he's a cuck so you can convince him. It's a guaranteed redpill for him, because the 30 year old refugee kids are aggressive, entitled and violent. Just remember that there's a chance they will rape him, so the redpill might come as a suppository.

Fuck it I'll post some refugee kids. People here always love that.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/

>"Here the refugee children learn how to swim"

Good chance he is too brainwashed to see the reality of these migrants and the poison propaganda that he has been fed to even dare think that bringing rapefugees is a good idea. But show him some memes and pray that he will be cured of this insanity.

No problem. Redpill threads are the most valuable threads on this board just because it's an actual transfer of information rather than propaganda.

Asylum seeking "children and youths" playing soccer.

Tell him that the best and most Christian thing he can do is work to improve the conditions of the migrants’ home countries. Ultimately, those conditions are the cause of their suffering. But to encourage migrants to enter Europe creates societal stresses in Europe, which is just as damaging as doing nothing to help them.

But, as Christians, we are obligated to do what we can to help people who are already displaced. That’s not something that’s negotiable in our faith.

More memes. Let Him know the nature of these 35 year old children whose only sexual experiences are being homosexually molested and their raping women and animals.

Those poor lads aged beyond their years.

Ah yes, the war must have been awful. Here are some more "refugee children" that must have been through a lot.

That the chaos nature is only permitted by weak and self hating peoples. Tell him that God calls him to be strong and as a pastor to protect his flock, and keep the wolves out.
Tell him to go be a missionary if he wants to help these people, but he only invites, murder, rape and poverty on his brothers and sisters if he invites these mad-desperate men into his home community.

>Baptist

Very good odds that your soon to be pastor friend has been infected with the Scofield Reference Bible and its teachings. If so, there is little that is going to change his mind or reach him about refugees. Until he understands the deception and confusion that God's enemies have woven into the Church, especially post Reformation, all efforts to convince him about refugees will likely be in vain.

Here are some links that should rectify the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-CdTC-StQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

youtube.com/watch?v=35ORuXR6dO4

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJNekA3qlo

youtube.com/watch?v=Po_cSMoCZ6w

youtube.com/watch?v=RwtDqLSL_qY

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography