Her name is bandy lee. And she is in direct violation of the Goldwater rule...

Her name is bandy lee. And she is in direct violation of the Goldwater rule, she deserves the wrath of /pol - get that license revoked, and don’t dissapoint gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-time-cure/201709/the-dangerous-case-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=NcZcTnykYbw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_and_Billy_Bush_recording
vox.com/2016/10/13/13269448/trump-sexual-assault-allegations
cnbc.com/video/2016/10/09/trump-this-was-locker-room-talk.html
vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/trump-access-hollywood-tape-fake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Section_4:_Vice_Presidential.E2.80.93Cabinet_declaration
vox
unvis.it/vox.com/2016/10/13/13269448/trump-sexual-assault-allegations
vanityfair
unvis.it/vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/trump-access-hollywood-tape-fake
youtube.com/watch?v=RmkBbdRKZPs
youtube.com/watch?v=eBCUkdd57qc
euvsdisinfo.eu/
salovey.socialpsychology.org/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What mental impairment is she talking about?
The same one almost every other politician has or is it something only she can 'see'?

I thought he died on the set of the crow

Stupid ass shitlib chink!!!

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well...she IS correct after all. The only thing preventing Mr. Trumps' immediate subpoena is the fact that all of his lies are not being told while under oath.
Veritas, my friends.

Feast your eyes on the last U.S politician with a shred of interest for the common man.

Lawsuits need to be filed against her, others and specifically Yale.
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-time-cure/201709/the-dangerous-case-donald-trump
>As Estroff Marano pointed out, “It is widely regarded as unethical—a violation of the so-called Goldwater Rule—for mental health experts to offer a professional diagnosis of any person they have not personally examined. The rule was established in 1973 by the American Psychiatric Association and is still in force today. Although psychologists are not expressly forbidden from making public pronouncements about the mental health of public figures, the American Psychological Association has affirmed the rule and psychologists generally abide by it.”

Sheet. She better be Chinese and not Korean. Or I'm gonna lose respect for my own. Lee is one of those names that exists in both countries. Anyone know her ethnicity?

Here's one for you guys: I'm not even a mental health professional and i know he's off his nutter.

This dipsh*t is clearly mental.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcZcTnykYbw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_and_Billy_Bush_recording
vox.com/2016/10/13/13269448/trump-sexual-assault-allegations
cnbc.com/video/2016/10/09/trump-this-was-locker-room-talk.html
vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/trump-access-hollywood-tape-fake

Time to enact 25.4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Section_4:_Vice_Presidential.E2.80.93Cabinet_declaration

Archived

>vox com/2016/10/13/13269448/trump-sexual-assault-allegations
unvis.it/vox.com/2016/10/13/13269448/trump-sexual-assault-allegations
>vanityfair com/news/2017/11/trump-access-hollywood-tape-fake
unvis.it/vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/trump-access-hollywood-tape-fake

shit, im with her!

You are absolutely correct. My suggestion is to go all out on 25.4 I understand it's a last-ditch effort and absolutely nothing the neoliberals have tried has worked, but surely millions of raving lunatics chanting about his insanity will get him impeached.

She is a Fake Doctor, offering a medical diagnose without ever actually examining a patient.

Bandy Lee has zero ethical standards and should be disbarred.

>muh subpenis

Better yet - Get 50 million people in D.C. on the same day to protest this B.S. money grab the Tea Party just snatched from middle and lower class America.
Wake Up, people! This is class warfare. Your grandkids are going to work their entire life to pay of debt they slapped you with.

dumb frogposter

No, retard. Not every politician. Just the ones she doesn't like.

YES! You forgot to add "grassroots" protest. Don't let people start thinking that those protests were just the failed HRC victory party.

Where does one go to make complaints about a licensed psychiatrist in Connecticut?

Does OP have some material evidence of ethics violations? (video, article, tweets etc.)

Cause if then we're a go for fucking shit up

Well just fuck her in the ass. Who cares if he is nuts. We elected him so what. Better than that goat fucker Obama.

>foreigner trying to undermine the us government
lel no surprise

Source?
youtube.com/watch?v=RmkBbdRKZPs

Hey, is there anything legally binding that we can complain about. They will just give her a warning for violating the Goldwater Rule

>Law student here
>Will do pro bono publico work for Sup Forums

Barking up the wrong tree...She's got the academic and professional credentials and she's expressing those pesky 1st Amendment rights.
Veritas, my friends.

God-Emperor Trump should deport her to North Korea.

She's an American of Chinese descent. Are you Native American?
youtube.com/watch?v=eBCUkdd57qc
Watch where you're pointing that shit covered finger, man!

>bandy

An oriental called Bandy? kek

1st amendment rights are a big thing in the US, unlike here sadly, but you can still fuck someone's life for very little as we've learned from the SJWs

>backwards R
nice try russian bot

U.S. needs a few of these of these though: euvsdisinfo.eu/
Americans have forgotten how to differentiate in the last 50 years.

You fucking white people poisoning our asian people with your madness.

You should contact Soros with that idea. He's funded worse protests.

The American Representative form of Government no longer effectively functions for the individual as intended. If 100 million morons can text vote for America's Got Talent, they can sure as hell device a system to enable a truly democratic (one person, one vote) system for any and all issues that will affect the entire populace of the U.S.

Mongoloids vote Democrat.

Perpetuating the class warfare is only enabled by the laziness of the majority of people willing to take scraps fro the tables of the 1% and deluded Republicans thinking the Trickle Down dream is someday going to bless their dismal existence (buy a lottery ticket-it's less harmful to your countrymen).

Whats up with these low IQ posts that look like they were written by angry 12 year olds on Sup Forums recently?
Am I the only one to notice this? Is it shills?

If GRUMPF is mentally ill, isn’t it ableist to impeach?

Why do we care about Trump again? I mean beyond him contributing to massive white identity, he is kinda a cuck... He overwhelmingly supports Israel and da Juden... just sayin Sup Forums.

Why are you advocating for a system that we already know fails horribly. Ironically it fails because most sheeple are as retarded as you. We already know just how bad tyranny of the mob and how bad mobocracy can be along with just how easy it is to manipulate the masses of sheeple. This past election was a perfect example. Look at how many people literally believed Hillary was fit to be a president when she was the exact opposite.That she committed no crimes or just the sheer amount of incompetence with the server debacle alone and that would be sayings shes innocent of intent and just that fucking stupid. The masses are too retarded for a direct democracy and generally have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

OK, as I said, law student here trying to help Sup Forums and this shit is complex.

So I read the "article" if it can be called that, with Bandy Lee's book on Trump's supposed insanity.

But the way I read the facts, this is a complete and total LARP from a faggy democrat. Firstly this isn't just her, it's 60,000 other professionals who are willing to sign this petition.

>Fact 1: A psychologist cannot competently diagnose anyone who they have not personally examined. This is also true for doctors.

>Fact 2: In order for a petition to be competent, it's resolution, declaration, pleading, or whatever the fuck it purports to ask for must be possible.

>Fact 3: The wording of the petition states that the psychologists undersigned have a belief that the president is crazy and must be removed via article 4 of the constitution.

>Fact 4: Because the DSM 5 (the mental health diagnosis handbook currently in force) was put into force later than the informal Goldwater Rule, the Goldwater Rule does not apply because later statutes trump earlier ones. However, neither are statutes passed by a government authority so that's a bullshit argument.

Analysis: The petition is as meaningless as a petition stating that Trump is a voodoo witch doctor, and therefore shouldn't be president. This is because of (Fact 1) they can't diagnose a person if they haven't examined him and without examining GEOTUS (Fact 3) it is not POSSIBLE TO KNOW. Had the petition instead demanded that Trump be examined for mental health, that would have been competent, because it's (Fact 2) possible. Finally (Fact 4) is full of shit, Goldwater rule is not a government act, DSM 5 is not either. They have no authority other than diagnosis, and they are regulated by a private institution the American Medical Association.

In short: Faggot psychiatrists BTFO forever.

1. Not your personal army faggot
2. There are no lolz to reap here.
3. Just let her come and go, like a fart in the wind. It's the best way to deal with idiocy.

Trump unilaterally btfo by some retard chink. Ok. Sage. Next topic.

Good synopsis

This. I actually pointed this out to a guy who was doing it.
I don’t even want to work as a psychologist anymore.

Warding and Coolidge were terrific. It wasn’t their fault Hoover and the Fed destroyed any chance of a speedy economic recovery. The 20s were the legit golden era of America as for the twentieth century. The radio, automobile, and refrigerator all became widespread commodities to the average American during the 20s.

american kids are getting redpilled enmass and flocking here
USA school mock elections had drumphfy winning at 50%,... you got to remember these schools are only like 50% white too.... literally every white gen z in USA is with drumpy

I agree with Coolidge being cool but Harding was pathetic.

Kim Jung Un's girlfriend is not credible.

i push daily for vote right to be removed from liberals based on their mental unstable thinking

he said deport her, not send her back. she will find a new home. in north korea.

Its a dreadful horrible disease called "conservatism" but fear not, all of the (((experts))) are hard at work trying to get it classified so they can lock its victims up (for thier own good of course!)

shill psy-op posting these loq-IQ posts?

Don't forget

-He respected the necessity of nature even in a modern world (started the parks service, was an avid learner and explorer of the outdoor both in his youth and mature age)
-Touted physical fitness (born with a weak body he trained until he was strong, even did boxing at Harvard, even took a hard hit after the bell was rung and forgave his opponent),
-Was kind and tough has hell (VP Thomas Marshal said about his passing “Death had to take Roosevelt sleeping, for if he had been awake, there would have been a fight.” also he got shot, finished his hour long speech, said that it'll take more than that to kill a bull moose THEN went to the hospital)
-Well read (he basically ATE books, reading as much as he could finishing off multiple books per week, sometimes per day)
-Ambitious in many aspects of his life (Wanted to run for an unprecedented 3rd term not as a republican or democrat but as part of a new party, but couldn't due to the law so he decided to amuse himself and travel that Amazon river to areas that -at the time- were the edge of the known world and still unexplored, almost died and yet still came back)
-

He was a man's man and a great embodiment of the masculine spirit for sure and when I die and if I be so lucky to reach heaven, I would like to shake his hand and converse with him when I get there.

Underrated

Goldwater rule is bullshit.
revoke her medical license for unethical behavior

What fuck I'm Greek and can tell the difference between you bug-people. She's clearly Chinese. Koreans are too stupid to become professors

True though. Who eats well-done steak with ketchup? And a billionaire at that? Megalomaniac with class identity disorder.

Peter Salovey is her Boss,
Email him with the article and Wikipedia on the goldwater rule
>Department of Psychology
>Yale University
>P.O. Box 208205
>New Haven, Connecticut 06520-8205
>United States
thar's him, boys
FIREEEEEDDDDDD

More reason why psychiatric diagnosis will never be justification to disarm someone, even if they're actually crazy and should not be anywhere near a firearm. Psychiatry is a fucking joke that leftists just use as a political tool these days, fuck that's how they treat all science.

>(203)-432-2550
that's his phone number, if anyone here is over 18 ;^)))

Teddy was truly a man's man and the embodiment of what it means to be masculine.

salovey.socialpsychology.org/contact
I don't wanna use it since I only have one gmail and it has my name in it

should have stayed in asia, bucko.

Gook-nigger detected

>Bandy Lee
Who do Asian Americans have such shitty names?
They all sound like cartoon characters.

Trump's IQ >>>> Her's

Bump. Wish I was a lawyer

>Your grandkids are going to work their entire life to pay of debt they slapped you with.
our grandkids are going to be brown, so they won't even bother working

Not really surprising, Psychology is pop-science. Most of the prolific figures in the field have been discredited, or were digusting degenerates in their personal lives. (While the latter doesn't actually discredit their arguments, it is very telling.) You'd have to be pretty fucked up in the head to have a big enough megalomania complex that you think you can truly diagnose the complexity of the Human mind. Beyond obvious clinical disorders.

And even then, the latter is more thanks to Neurology than this gibberish.
>t. My Mother was a psychologist

Why are Asian educators so insane?

how the fuck can an asian be this retarded