If children can't consent to sex then how can children consent to be permanently changed physiologically from hormones...

if children can't consent to sex then how can children consent to be permanently changed physiologically from hormones and blockers and physically mutilated?

stop making sense user

Getting real sick of this shit.

they can't do srs till they're older

Because is the first step towards the legalization of pedophila.
They start with this choice bullshit and then they scalate it while seeping into the normal people's mind "It's not that bad"

Lets just crack this fucking planet in 2 already

Actually, the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed because Johnson had a Democrat Supermajority and Republicans so desperately stupid allowed Title 2 and 7 to be included which is government enforced indentured servitude.

symbols are just a coincidence I am sure

They can't legalize it because that would destroy the child sex trafficking black market.

What the fuck, América?

based jazz keeping the penis

>tranny
>Came from religious family, parents did everything they could to stop me from transitioning but I did it anyway.
>Order meds online at 17 to be a girl, shit goes down, eventually i blackmail them into letting me stay on pills by threatening to run away halfway across the country (had plane tickets and everything).

>now I'm 19, live 2000 miles away, and in college on full scholarship
>going to court to change my legal name/gender in less than a week
>pass fine as a girl, even play on women's sports team and nobody notices.

>tfw life is infinitely better since transitioning and I fully endorse kids (14+) to get on HRT without parental consent.

lol AMA

Of course.

Then...depenalize it?
Still awful :^(

saved pic

fucking kek

his mom and dad are also transgender right?

We have a severe jewish problem.

The eternal kike will always find a way to justify child abuse and mutilation. We are over 80 years into this senpai.

I pity you. When you wake up come back here.

No, his father is a cuck and his mother is a hysterical jewish mother who's more interested in what other people think of her than anything else.

BITCH'S A JEW

Gas them

To what size have your balls shrank after damaging them with chemicals? Will you be getting them removed? Do you not cum anymore? Planning for "the big" surgery?

dont pity me, I am happy now and have a bunch of friends,
when i tried to be a dude i was just bitter, angry, and lonely lol

>wrong

I'm convinced people will look back on this like we look at lobotomies now.

they are maybe about half the size I guess.
I lost almost 3 inches off dick length.
I would like them removed, but I think I would rather put the money towards a vagina, idk tho.

I dont really cum, I might leak a few drops of clear liquid,sometimes nothing. Once I've drizzled out a shit ton of what I think is precum?

I dont masturbate nearly as often, maybe 2-3 times a month, but when i go, I go hard, and it takes a while.

na, just jewish

>Child rapist's are actually government people who doesn't want to pay tax on ping pong orders

I think both are very wrong.

you will still die alone with no family to speak of

Is it bad that I want to fuck Jazz's boipuccy?

Children should be allowed to consent to sex. Its ridiculous that they legally can't.

here anons take this

Nope, psuedoscientists have been doing this shit at least since the 90s and the leftists just forget all of the failures.

Once your mental illness damages your libido, your madness will intensify because your psyche and biology has been neutered of it's primary drive.

1. Yes, children lack the life experience to make a decision such as changing ones sex to or from male to the other, and one day in the future their adult selves will hate their parents for letting them do this when they were just a child.
2. No OP, you may not engage any children in sexual acts. Again because of their age they lack the knowledge and experience to truly understand what they're consenting to.

looks like we got a smarty pants here everybody! well well well don't like logical fallacy? fuck u Nazi scum. bet you voted for Trump. rreeeeee

lmao the jew can't escape his own pozz

everyone dies alone.
I do plan on having a family though

I still have a libido lol, just more of a female one.
it is an interesting shift and hard to describe. You still want it, but it isnt really a pressing drive (usually). Honestly its a really nice change not thinking about sex all the time

I thought Jazz was a Pajeet? Did the universe shift again?

>Again because of their age they lack the knowledge and experience to truly understand what they're consenting to.
Then they shouldn't be allowed to consent to eating unhealthy food. Arguments should be logically consistent.

Just in case any of you want to chop your dick off. Read here.

how the hell do you plan to have a family? you've already estranged yourself from your blood.

no she was always a jew

really tickles the old pistachios

adopt lol
hope my parents come around, reconnect with siblings, be a part of hubby's family, etc

good luck finding a man. maybe you could lurk trap threads and find yourself some loser.

I know plenty of transwomen who are married to not losers, and its not like ive never had a boyfriend lol

do you still have a dick or do these guys just not know

they are fine with it

then you know the rules. tits or gtfo

Quick question, are you Jewish?

l-lewd...

>one of the first things he told them was "i am a girl"
Today I watched my 4 year old niece jump back and forth from pretending to be a cat to pretending to be a dog. Should I offer to buy her reassignment surgery for christmas?

Nigger are you retarded?

no thankfully

>posting tiddies on a hate site
ok

1. Another person is not involved.

2. Your body your decision.

3. A real trans child wouldn't need blockers and the whole idea of using blockers is for fuckups who aren't trans in the first place and fuck them.

4. If youre trans, you know since birth since its a neurological birth condition, therefore you should have from like age 5 to 12 TO FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT.

5. Testosterone is much worse than Estrogen. The effects of estrogen enhance any bodily beauty for a male until a year or two in so who the fuck cares.

6. Early transitioning is incredibly important because skeletal structure is permanent, irreversible, and catastrophic for a trans person. Some dumb soyboi faggot merely has to get a $3,000 surgery to get his breasts chopped off and has the IMMENSELY HORRIBLE LIFE of being a cute twink. OH THE FUCKING TREMENDOUS HORROR GOD FORBID a boy looks cute. Sucks for fake FTMs and MTFs who didnt transition early.

7. Anyone who is this fucking stupid to fake being transgender deserves chemically induced gender dysphoria from their chemical castration.

8. If they fucking fake being trans, they are a fucking awful human being and don't deserve to reproduce and shouldn't because they are fucking stupid and deserve this infertile fate.

9. Early transition is the only way you wont have to fucking look at ugly trannies.

10. Who the fuck cares what someone else does to their body? What concern is it of yours? Are you going to go out and fuck trannies? Do you surround yourself with trannies? Why in the fuck are you forcing yourself to interact with trannies all the fucking time? Are you fucking stupid?

10.1. Nobody has $30,000 for a sex change you stupid faggots. THEY ALL HAVE DICKS.

if you actually watch him, hes just a drag queen little boy who likes fame and making fart jokes like pretty much any 8 year old boy, except hes actually god-tier at it for being 8.
he literally goes around acting like a fabulous flaming queen version of the honey boo boo meme.
hes obviously just pretending and playing it up.
At worst, he might become a gay kid but he honestly just seems to be having fun being a drama club kid.
Hopefully his parents get him into acting or something because he has wonderful stage presence and he seems to really enjoy being a star.

What is it like living a lie each and every day?

trying to be man was a lie, now i can finallly be myself

>posting a naked 13yr old boy
Where the fuck are the mods when you need them...

Come back after 25 when reality sets in and you need a job above minimum wage
>im 19 and havent felt suicidal about my life change, therefor everyone should do it

BeCUz mAh FeeLIngS

who cares if two Jewish dykes want to ruin their own kids? I say we encourage this behavior.

OP, you better stop with that anti-semetic line of questioning and remember the 6 million.

Legit thought that was some micro machine car being pushed down a ramp

nice LARP, got a decent amount of (you)s

no this is me as adult
ty hormones

ok I will

this is totally real user

aren't blockers supposed to keep trans people from going through the puberty of their born gender?

You don't look like a girl, shoulders are too broad and face structure is too masculine.

Live stream your suicide, ill donate to your patreon if you need the gun

That's a trap

Lol we all know that's not happening, bud.

pic is related

>forcing your kids to eat broccoli is the same as cutting their dicks off
Nice argument you got there

Kid looks depressed. Probably been bullied and abused by those feminist dykes.

Haha ignored, back to omegle where i can find normal people

he's adopted

So basically they should have chucked you out at the start since you ran away anyway?

Thanks. If I ever have a tranny son, I'll remember this post and kick him straight to the curb.

That wasn't at all similar to the argument I was making. Nice mental capacity you got there.

it's eugenics, kid has a disability from the start. In ancient Rome he wouldn't have survived his infancy.

>Age three
>Capable of making life changing decisions
Yeh, that sounds reasonable. When I was three, I was able to decide everything I was going to do until my 30's

every time I go to goodwill I see a lesbian couple camped out in the children's book section with their gender natural daughter trying to find approved books. Poor kid will grow up confused and probably kill zer self. seems tragic that these assholes feel so compelled by their ideology that they will experiment on another human being.

Explain how I am wrong.

Jeeze, look at those noses. Jews seriously are all mentally ill, aren't they?

Is that why they can't form functioning societies on their own?

but you should just be starting hrt in the first place and youd never go through that puberty in the first place

"oh youre 17 almost 18 billy and still havent had any brain or body development and look like a 12 year old still! Are you ready to start becoming a woman now and having sex with men with your underage man-loli body? What? No its not fucked up and weird! Youre 18 now! It doesnt matter that you havent gone through puberty or developed in any way at all. NOPE not fucked up at all."

This poor kid is going to be certifiable within the next couple years. The schmorgasboard of neurosis he's developing because of his mother's brainwashing must be horrible.

tell that to everyone who knows me as grill

just give me money thanks

no shit sherlock

thats just like, your opinion man

I went to school with their blessing, they even dropped me off at airport

The rise of the Trudeau bots

The younger the kid forced against nature into the care of same sex couples the more traumatic it must be. The mental illness spreads to the child through daily trauma.

Doing the surgery on minors is illegal.

>having your 2 dyke feminist moms chemically castrated a young boy because they've convinced him that he is a girl is legal

>would disavow their child no matter how intelligent, compassionate, hard working, etc. they were just because of their gender identity
maybe you'll get lucky and have a stupid cisgendered kid who won't do shit and hates you instead

>self validating "I pass" with greasy desperate Omegle fappers
yeah doubt you fooled any body that wasn't just rediculously horny and sub 80+ iq

yeah this man face passes for blind people maybe, kill your self ugly man faced faggot